Revolution: Season One Ratings

Revolution TV show ratings on NBCWhile characters of Revolution try to find a way to recover the world’s power, NBC is trying to recover their ratings power. If the TV series can help them or not will ultimately determine if the show is cancelled or renewed for a second season.

The show’s large cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

The first season of Revolution typically airs Monday nights at 10pm. NBC has ordered 13 20 episodes. Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the first season, the best way to tell if Revolution will stick around long enough for the series’ storyline to conclude.

Final season averages: 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.21 million total viewers.

Episode 01-20: Monday, 06/03/13
2.0 in the demo (+5% change) with 6.17 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 2.57 in the demo with 7.21 million.

Episode 01-19: Monday, 05/27/13
1.9 in the demo (0% change) with 6.32 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 2.60 in the demo with 7.27 million.

Episode 01-18: Monday, 05/20/13
1.9 in the demo (0% change) with 5.64 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 2.64 in the demo with 7.32 million.

Episode 01-17: Monday, 05/13/13
1.9 in the demo (-5% change) with 5.51 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 2.68 in the demo with 7.42 million.

Episode 01-16: Monday, 05/06/13
2.0 in the demo (+11% change) with 6.06 million (+10% change).
Season averages: 2.73 in the demo with 7.54 million.

Episode 01-15: Monday, 04/29/13
1.8 in the demo (-10% change) with 5.49 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 2.78 in the demo with 7.64 million.

UPDATE: NBC has renewed this show for 2013-14 and has ordered 22 episodes.

Episode 01-14: Monday, 04/22/13
2.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 5.88 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 2.85 in the demo with 7.79 million.

Episode 01-13: Monday, 04/08/13
2.2 in the demo (0% change) with 6.07 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 2.92 in the demo with 7.94 million.

Episode 01-12: Monday, 04/01/13
2.2 in the demo (-15% change) with 6.36 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 2.98 in the demo with 8.09 million.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/25/13
2.6 in the demo (-10% change) with 7.03 million (-18% change).
Season averages: 3.05 in the demo with 8.25 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 11/26/12
2.9 in the demo (+12% change) with 8.54 million (+22% change).
Season averages: 3.09 in the demo with 8.37 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-09: Monday, 11/19/12
2.6 in the demo (0% change) with 7.02 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 3.11 in the demo with 8.35 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 11/12/12
2.6 in the demo (-7% change) with 7.10 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 3.17 in the demo with 8.52 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 11/05/12
2.8 in the demo (-7% change) with 7.34 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 3.26 in the demo with 8.72 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 10/29/12
3.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 7.90 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 3.33 in the demo with 8.95 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 10/15/12
3.3 in the demo (+10% change) with 8.61 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 3.40 in the demo with 9.16 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 10/08/12
3.0 in the demo (-6% change) with 8.01 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 3.42 in the demo with 9.30 million.

UPDATE: NBC has given Revolution a full season pick up.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 10/01/12
3.2 in the demo (-6% change) with 8.32 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 3.57 in the demo with 9.73 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 09/24/12
3.4 in the demo (-17% change) with 9.21 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 3.75 in the demo with 10.43 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 09/17/12
4.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.65 million total viewers.
Season average: 4.1 in the demo with 11.65 million.

It was a very positive start for Revolution. It retained most of the viewers from lead-in The Voice and most watched the entire episode. NBC released the first episode online earlier this month so some people may have watched that and not tuned in to see it on television.

Compared to last year’s timeslot occupant (The Playboy Club), NBC was up by 156% in the demo and 132% in total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

David R B May 10, 2013 at 12:35 am

We love the show ,watched every one.

Blaine Means May 9, 2013 at 11:47 pm

This is one of the better shows on this season. I watch just about all of my shows on CBS, this is one of the few that has brought me over to NBC. Please don’t cancel a great show.

Maryann May 3, 2013 at 11:05 am

Always watch the show. We love it. Please don’t cancel it. If that happens please give it an ending.

jonathan livingston May 2, 2013 at 11:59 am

its great show love it i watch it on demand

Kay Dante April 26, 2013 at 6:56 pm

I’ve watched “Revolution” from the beginning. When it was not aired on Monday, April 15th, due to the Boston bombings, I thought I might have missed my first episode. I’m so very happy that we can view it online. Thanks for a great show that keeps you wanting more!

Ali April 26, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Lost , new lost same cast , will go for ever and nothing happening ,,

RevolutionIs May 7, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Ha! I agree with this, yet I still want to watch. The last episode at least had some plot action finally. Just pick a plot, make it interesting, do not let it drag, and do not insult our intelligence, J. J. Abrams and Co.

David April 25, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Love the show. Have watched every episode.Hope it continues.f

5whitecats April 24, 2013 at 2:05 am

I LOVE Revolution!!! I’ve watched it from the beginning and am completely hooked! So happy they brought it back!!! :)

Pat miller April 23, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I love the show. My son and I watch it every week. If it ends up being cancelled please give it an ending and not leave us hanging.

steph d. April 23, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I lost interest :(

Wayne moody April 22, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Like it a lot…keep it on the air.

Wendy April 22, 2013 at 12:39 am

I love the show! I’ve watched it from day one and couldn’t wait for it to continue! I have to record it so that I can watch it the next day because I work Monday nights, but I don’t mind at all. I only have a few shows that I can not miss and Revolution is definitely one of them! So as for cancelling or continuing the show, PLEASE continue!!!

Jodi April 19, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I’ve liked Revolution from the get go. I’m a big fan of Billy Burke as well as the other characters. I think the storyline has great possibilities. I get so engrossed in the show sometimes that I’m disappointed when it’s over. I think sometimes people read too much into things and don’t sit back and just enjoy it. I truly hope it is renewed for another season.

Katelyn April 18, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I love the show! The relationship between Miles and Charlie is the heart of the show and why I watch it. This must be renewed for another season as there are so many unanswered questions. Can’t wait to find out what happens next.

Rafael April 14, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I really liked the idea of this show. But in the last few episodes they gave a glimpse of what is causing the blackout. A virus that absorbs energy. I don’t remember the cast mentioning if it was only electrical energy. But if you use the generic term of energy absorption. Wouldn’t lighting a fire be cancelled out due to the energy being released due to conversion of wood to fire to heat. Or our own bodies producing energy be kinetic or thermal energy. Since the people on that world are breathing in the virus. This virus would have killed off man after the blackout. Just like in the Matrix where the computers used human bodies for thermal energy to power the machines. After 15 years of cars and machinery not being used. The cars tires would have been worn out and gasoline does not last a long time. The oil in the engine would have turned to sludge and seized the engine. Yet there is the hummers rolling around like nothing with a simple power amplifier. I know the show is suppose to entertain us, but cant see it due to this huge red flags. Heck the Matrix, Stargate are more believable than this.

RevolutionIs May 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm

It started out dragging and slow, with some bad acting by the girl who plays Charley and Billy Burke and some other characters. They lost the boy, who at least could act, but he was killed off. They dragged the plot on episode after episode. It should have been fast-paced from the start.

Keep it fast-paced. Billy Burke’s acting has improved. The girl who plays Charley only seems to have a couple of emotions: unemotional pissed off killer, or before she was too emotional. Always the same look on her face. She should take acting lessons. She does seem a little better. Then there are the writers. At least try to have some imagination and push the plot along at faster than a snail’s pace. Some of the other actors need to improve, too. This should not be a one-dimensional acting role.

Those of us who have watched from the beginning would really like this for show to succeed. Thank you to the network for giving it another season. Now, directors, producers, writers, actors, don’t blow it!