Revolution: Season Two Ratings

Revolution season two ratingsLast season, Revolution was the highest-rated show on NBC but the ratings fell throughout the season, even with The Voice as a lead-in. What will happen now that the show’s been moved to Wednesdays? Will it see a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

5/9 update: NBC has cancelled Revolution after two seasons and 44 episodes.

5/22 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The first season of Revolution averaged a 2.6 rating in the demo and 7.21 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Revolution TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for third season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

435 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Marguerite says

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL ” REVOLUTION ” I T’S THE BEST!!! SHOW GREAT ACTORS FANTASTIC WRITERS & A QUICK STORY LINE!! PLEASE AGAIN DON’T CANCEL ” REVOLUTION!!!! IT’S THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK!! I DVR ALL THE SHOWS & WATCH THEM OVER & OVER !!!!

2. Mary says

Please renew Revolution, I look forward to watching this show each week it is on. One of the better programs on television and NBC. Thank You.

3. Eve says

Revolution is awesome. Please renew. Just don’t let priceline.com be the sponsor they just took me for 80 dollars. But please keep the show. I love watching it!

4. Ed says

Definitely continue the show.

I look forward to every episode.

More should be done with Tom Neville. Giancarlo Esposito is great at playing characters one loves to hate.

Revolution is one of the few current shows I watch.

The others are “The Big Bang Theory”, “The Blacklist”, “Person of Interest”, “Game of Thrones”, “The Walking Dead”, “Hell on Wheels”, and “Almost Human” (I have fallen behind on “Almost Human”, it’s a little on my bubble, though I like Karl Urban).

5. Meghan Laningham says

I love this show. It keeps getting better and better with this second season. PLEASE DON’T CANCEL! Give this show time to find it’s footing for God’s sake! PLEASE DON’T CANCEL!

6. Gayle Miller says

Stop splitting the season with your series. I love Revolution, but it’s frustrating when you air a few episodes then due to sports or the holidays it’s paused then resumed weeks later. Stop this practice on all series.

7. DArlene says

I love Revolution. I hate it when you make long distance between airing because of holiday time. If there is a loss in viewing its because we cant trust the network to air it. I frankly have to research google to find when it airs. The same for almost Human.

I cant believe just when the show gets nail biting you threaten to cancel it!

The network is the problem not the show! If you drop it, I hope another network is smart enough to pick it up. I will follow the show.

8. michelle says

I LOVE this show. If NBC cancels it they will have only one show left that is even worth watching – Parks and Rec.

But they won’t cancel revolution because they aren’t that dumb right? Just look at Twitter on Wednesdays to see the fans in action!!

• Ed says

Michelle,

NBC also has “The Blacklist”.

However, I very much agree: please don’t cancel Revolution!

Had NBC never interjected broadcast “gaps” into the series, I suspect that the ratings would be significantly higher.

9. Anonymous says

It´s to bad you only rate in the USA, becuase the ratings world wide would prove that this show is great! RENEW – from Portugal