Revolution: Season Two Ratings

Revolution season two ratingsLast season, Revolution was the highest-rated show on NBC but the ratings fell throughout the season, even with The Voice as a lead-in. What will happen now that the show’s been moved to Wednesdays? Will it see a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

5/9 update: NBC has cancelled Revolution after two seasons and 44 episodes.

5/22 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The first season of Revolution averaged a 2.6 rating in the demo and 7.21 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Revolution TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for third season?

juliee August 14, 2014 at 7:20 pm

This was such a good show. Don’t understand why they cancelled this show. Please bring it back.

spider August 13, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Please bring back REVOLUTION!!!!!!

Kelly August 13, 2014 at 2:48 am

I watched or recorded Revolution every week and it is sad that there was no real end to the show so that was my problem with it being cancelled. I wish someone else would pick it up but guess that won’t happen now.

julie August 4, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I would love to see Revolution on the air. It did show how alot of people would react if a true world black out happened. The series must have made too many people think about what if and didn’t like what they seen of theirselves or the government. It’s always been the strong survive but it’s a tv series people put it back on the air at least to close the serial not left hanging. Jerks!!!!!

K.C. July 25, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Bad move nbc no more reality shows please. The actors and story line were great
I actually had to always had to get home to see it and if I had to work I recorded
it the first thing orignal to watch in a long time and you cancel it!

V. Reter July 24, 2014 at 1:13 am

I too wish this show could continue. It is sad that only bottom-line numbers determine the worthiness of TV series. This show had many interesting plot twists and sub-plots which kept me tuning in to the next episode. The reordering of society due to lack of any electromagnetic fields functioning was really riveting due to our total dependence on such
power. The pathetic reality shows filling air time says something about the level of the viewers. At least give us the “rest of the story” and cap it off with a 2-hour finale.

Sue July 24, 2014 at 10:12 pm

I completely agree with you.

Sweetpickles July 21, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Why is it all the GOOD shows get cancelled and those dumb reality shows keep going. This was a good show and should be renewed. I hate to see it cancelled. So sad. Can’t we all sign a petition??

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I would like to see it continue also. We may need some pointers if this world continues in the path it is taking. Better be ready in your heart

Rich M July 13, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Yup! I really wanted to see this show continue. I would love to see it renewed but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. I am very sad about this. :(

mike July 10, 2014 at 8:55 am

best show in TV renew it

Marie July 8, 2014 at 5:42 pm

The idea is fantastic but the blood letting gets overblown. I would rather keep the plot to finding out how to stop the nano and what consequences turning them off will have to the population. Rachel put a nanobot the size of a pill in her leg to repair it after her son died and we never saw what happened to that again. Since Nevill’s wife is on 24, show us how she died. If Rachel is going to a different show, she has to fix the nano or destroy it before leaving. In short, tie up the loose ends for the real fans rather than leaving everything hanging the way the EVENT, Threshold, and dozens more just left fans to hang out to dry! If I were in charge of TV shows, there would be a contract whereby every show provided closure for the fan base by way of at least a two-hour finally.

Angela Mitchell July 7, 2014 at 11:26 pm

I want Revolution renewed, it was one of stupidest move NBC could have made. If they had left it on monday nights It still would be in the top ratings. They need to bring it back!

Bonnie P July 7, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Enjoying the show. It has interesting twists and turns always wondering what will happen next. I am looking forward to it being renewed. ;-)

not happy with nbc July 2, 2014 at 1:17 am

what are they thinking. NBC will more than likely get a reality show or something. That’s what TV is missing. Please bring back REVOLUTION . NO MORE REALITY TV

Anonymous June 29, 2014 at 4:29 pm

The revolution is the greatest show of all time… One of the most original story plots on TV which could have inspired more than 4 or 5 additional successful seasons based on the last episode of the series alone. If this show has taught us anything it’s to keep fighting for what’s right and the renewal for the show is absolutely what’s right. Please bring this show back to the air .. The cancellation of this show is extremely disappointing to many people. I never watched tv shows regularly until this series came on the air.. Now that it’s gone there is nothing left for many viewers like myself

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I would like to continue the show it is a view of how things could get if the government stays on the track its on. Are you ready?