Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 — May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.

Series Finale:
Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

1,590 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Teresa says

I hadn[‘t watched the series when it originally aired, We started watching it on Netflix and we are addicted, please bring it back. I think we have one episode left to watch and I know we are going to want to know what happens

2. Rejane Hayden says

Every week I always look forward that show. Please keep Revolution on the Air. I met Billy at SXSW in Austin great guy and humble. Billy allowed my daughter take a picture with him made my day!!!!! Thank you Billy for all those seassons.

3. Glen White says

Great acting,great writing, you always have a habit of doing away with good shows and keeping the bad ones. For a change, please keep the show on.Besides,not all beautiful women can act

4. Anonymous says

I have watch this since the begging and even though it has some real life situations I would rather not have in my home, it has some very creative touches that make me keep coming back. Why cancel it when it is just getting good? Your cliff hanger was great. I love the imagination your writers show.

5. says

I love the show! It needs to be on Thursday at 9pm and given a fair chance, it’s time to get everybody together and fight the president, then turn on the lights and see this thing grow and get back together… Watch a economy grow the right way with bumps

6. Melanie says

Please keep revolution!! Its the best show…I love all aspects. Its the only show I commit to watch. I thik the time slot is bad. It should be on at 9/10!

7. says

please don’t end the show its my favorite show all the people are saying they hate the 2nd season because of the magic but I LOVE please don’t get rid of it… I have a hard life and this show just makes me happy I would like die if I could meet any of the characters of the show I would be extremely sad if you got rid of the show please don’t please make it a long series like 6 seasons that would be so awesome please if you want to contact me back and if you did that would be the best day of my life then use my number (205)777-7180 because I don’t really check my email that much thanks REVOLUTION IS THE BEST DONT GET RID OF IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU DO IT WILL RUIN MY LIFE