Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 – May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.
space

Series Finale

Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

space

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

RIck May 15, 2014 at 1:44 am

This has been a very good series, good acting, good scripts, good stories, great characters, great interaction between all characters, I am really disappointed NBC decided not to take the series to its logical conclusion. I guess loyal followers don’t count for much. Its a shame that a bunch of money grubbing pencil pushing morons with IQs in the single digits get the say so over what I watch. I guess the only thing to do in watch the other networks, CABLE AND SAT TV. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DECISION FOR ME!!!!!

Richard johnon May 15, 2014 at 1:36 am

Of course your canceling probably the best, most thought provoking show in years there is something wrong in nbc hierarchy snap out of it!!

disappointed May 15, 2014 at 1:26 am

Too bad! One of our favorites – - just starting to get good.

Susan Kingsolver May 18, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Haven’t watched anything on NBC except Revolution, since this news came out and don’t intend to, when Revolution ends that’s goodbye NBC. I am tired of TV hotshots dictating to me what I can watch. I love Grimm and a couple of other shows on NBC and I can catch them on Netflix or Hulu. That’s how I found Revolution. I watched the first season on Netflix and was hooked, it’s such an intelligent show. I refuse to take part in the dumbing down of the American people. Looks like the goal is a totalistic society, telling us what we can watch and read. Sports, sex, game shows, police shows and fairytales are the norm for TV now.

Miller May 15, 2014 at 1:23 am

What a shame , I was really enjoying it, my daughter and I would watch together.

Dodgeman65 May 15, 2014 at 12:33 am

I am in shock right now. Revolution and Blacklist are the only shows I watch faithfully each week. Keep Revolution on and get rid of some of these other crap shows.

Lmb May 15, 2014 at 12:27 am

So disappointing! Really love the show!

Anonymous May 15, 2014 at 12:26 am

They let the mindless trash continue and cancel all the good ones.

Bobby May 15, 2014 at 12:26 am

Why are they canceling this series I loved it .

Lmb May 15, 2014 at 12:22 am

Such a good show, really wish they would keep it!

b May 15, 2014 at 12:19 am

We wait for this show and were shocked to see next week is the last show! They should cancel some of the other loser programs and keep this one!

Bryan May 14, 2014 at 11:45 pm

I can’t believe this ! I love this show and have gotten addicted to it and now they cancel? This network is ridiculous. . No wonder everyone is watching other networks. . Start something good only to cut it for things very few people want to see.. way to go NBC… I’LL MAKE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE TO WATCH AMC from now on.

Ken May 14, 2014 at 11:35 pm

No wonder I hate watching TV. Why should the public bother watching TV just to have the best shows just up and die. So what now? Will we have another reality show? GREAT! Just what we need. At the rate the networks are going they are driving away viewers. Please do not cancel Revolution because if you do NBC just lost another viewer. I will not return so I don’t have be disappointed with another cancelled show. I think I’m going back to reading books. At least they don’t get cancelled in the middle of the story and leave you hanging.

Wendy May 14, 2014 at 11:22 pm

love Revolution please don’t cancel it. Its just getting really good

Fox May 14, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Please do not cancel! This is so disPointing! I love this show!!! It is the best show I’ve seen in a long time. It’s an absolute shame it’s ending so soon. This is very frustrating.

BA May 14, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Great show. I’ve watched every episode. Hope it gets picked up by another network.