Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 — May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.
space

Series Finale

Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

space

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Jim Nolan May 15, 2014 at 2:24 pm

This sucks how is Monroe’s son to hook up with charlie again. The bromance is over what is the world gong to hell. We love you eevolution Rachel is hot ummmmmmmmmm.

Sara May 15, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I love this show it’s one of my fav I really don’t want it to end

Connor May 15, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I just wish networks would actually wrap up shows that get cancelled. I wouldn’t care how they did it either, just do it. Do a speedy montage to get an ending, or even a big time jump with a little explanation to give the fans some closure. You ought to be able to think of some way to quit pissing off your fans.

T Goodson May 15, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I think it’s one of the best TV shows currently on the big 4 networks!! Can’t believe the ratings are poor enough to cancel it. Guess if Dick Wolfe doesn’t produce it then it doesn’t get to stay

Adam Williams May 15, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Get new writers, cut it down from 23 episode a season to about 16-18, keep this show on the air, along with Believe and other shows like it. 3.9 is a strong fan base, with a faster pace and shorter concise stories this could be a great show, it’s already a good one.

Randy Bullett May 15, 2014 at 11:31 am

NBC always takes the wrong show off and keeps the BAD ones. They should ask the viewer sometime.

maria May 15, 2014 at 11:25 am

I can’t believe that this show is being cancelled. I love this show one of the only 2 shows that NBC has that is worth watching. They probably will cancel the only good show they have left GRIMM.

Amber May 15, 2014 at 11:15 am

AGREE WITH LARRY!!! i LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

amanda Marshall May 15, 2014 at 11:07 am

Keep this show. I hate it when you start enjoying a show then they cancel on you.

Evan Akers May 15, 2014 at 11:07 am

Please don’t end this series it is way to good to be ended so soon.

jim m May 15, 2014 at 11:06 am

I only watched two shows on nbcancelled and they are both gone now.The jay leno show and revolution.The jay leno show was number one and revolution is just a bad call to cancel.Now you can watch jim fallon and his watered down Saturday night live.It does not matter if its a good show or not with nbc .ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

william maier May 15, 2014 at 11:02 am

Who is running nbc- this is the best show out there by far and you morons are cancelling it–?

Barbara May 15, 2014 at 10:58 am

I was shocked to learn that Revolution had been cancelled. The storyline is very original, the actors are top notch. There are so many shows on TV that are crap! I hate to see a good show cancelled. Can we get NBC to reconsider??

Ernie Eisenbaugh May 15, 2014 at 10:36 am

I am so sick and tired of the networks getting me hooked on a show then they cancel it. I love the show Revolution. Now after two years of me watching this great show it is getting canceled. This happens to me time after time. I am loyal to a show and it gets canceled. I will never watch a tv show again that has along term story line.

Larry Studd May 15, 2014 at 10:06 am

Another NBC blunder. They put good shows on than cancel them & they wonder why no one watches any new shows.