Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 — May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.
space

Series Finale

Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

space

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

kALTASTROPHE February 24, 2013 at 2:38 am

RENEW STOP CANCELING THESE TV SERIES. SICK AND TIRED OF THE WANNABE I HAVE TALENT LOSE WAIT CHALLENGED REALITY CRAP TV SHOWS THAT SEEM TO LAST FOREVER , WHO THE HELL WANTS TO SEE PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT OR SING KARAOKE OR HOW THEY ARE SO RICH BUT HAVE CRISIS PROBLEMS WITH A CLOTHE SHOPPING MISHAPS GEEBUS….

BobbyDee February 19, 2013 at 12:45 pm

RENEW!!! This show should definitely be RENEWED. It fills a GREAT VOID in TV viewing. The concept is magnificent & the acting terrific. Renewal is a MUST!!!

George February 13, 2013 at 10:41 pm

My wife and I love that show! I hope it doesn’t get cancelled and leave us hanging! That would suck!

brenda February 13, 2013 at 5:51 pm

renew the show. it’s the best one that’s aired in years.

MC February 12, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Renew Renew Renew!!!! It’s about time we have something out of the ordinary!!!! Really ready to for it to begin again!!!

Anonymous February 12, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Please renew…I’m so tired of cop,csi and law shows I could scream. Everytime something diffrent comes on……it’s yanked before it’s really given a chance.

BobbyDee February 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Great point. What will be on TV? Law & Order(s), CSI(s) & the like. This show is FRESH & keeps me ALWAYS wanting more.

Sherry February 12, 2013 at 1:55 am

I enjoy Revolution and hope it isn’t cancelled. Sometimes, I feel a lot of shows I like are cancelled due to poor time slots. Also, if they are cancelled I feel they should at least end the storyline of the show by the final episode. I like the storyline because it is something that could actually happen, although, I don’t see why batteries or crank/wind up electricity doesn’t work? The rest I can imagine being real.

Anonymous February 18, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I agree. I do not know how old u r but my husband and I remember when a tv season was 26 weeks. Every September u found out what was on and when. We chose what to watch as a family and looked forward to The Wizard of Oz, Heidy and The Greatest Story Ever Told each year. Things have changed. We do not have a chance to even know a show before it is pulled. Thank u to the internet and You Tube and such. I know we can’t go back but can we learn anything from the past? Those yearly movies got us ready for big family events. It’s a Wonderful Life got us in the mood for the Christmas season. The Wizard of Oz meant summer was almost here. I do not think two episodes gives anyone a chance to decide if a show is good or bad. What low ratings tells us is that the time slot is bad for that show or we are watching one of the other 200 shows that we have become acustom to at that time. Maybe a sporting event has run into overtime or a major weather event has happened. We miss the “good old days”. Winter was tv time and we watched for 26 weeks. Summer time was for reruns so we could go on vacation, play outside until the street lights came on or catch a repeat of a show we missed for whatever reason. There has to be a happy medium and I only hope it is figured out soon. This kind of tv is madness, I dont know how much longer I can stand it…

BobbyDee February 19, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Or I’d love it if more shows that get canceled by the Networks would get picked up by Cable/Satellite . Like some other shows have been. Example: “Cougar Town”. I don’t watch it but its nice to know there’s a Second Chance out there.

Diane Sherman February 11, 2013 at 10:46 pm

It should definitely be renewed. It is my families favorite show.

D.Wilson February 10, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Once again a show the WHOLE family enjoyed. So that means they will cancell it. Todays TV is to produce shows aaimed at target audience that way, the wife watches 1 tv, the kids watch a different set , and dad watches another. See that way we sell more TV’s or pay other services to watch on PC or notebooks. Plus we can have more family consouling and divorce lawyers for those of us that cant afford the other services or buy more TV’s.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Pamela February 7, 2013 at 12:38 am

We LOVE revelation! I generally do not like the genre,but our whole family watched together. Please bring it back.

dallas coumbe February 7, 2013 at 12:18 am

i hope that yall make a season 2 of revolution because that is the best show that i have ever watch. i will have me thinking about it all week about whats going to happen next. hands down the best show ever!!!!

Janice February 6, 2013 at 9:57 pm

I like the show Revolution. It has a powerful message and as much as we don’t like to think things like that can happen, it probably could at any time. Family becomes important and you would do anything to make sure they survive no matter how unthinkable it might be. Keep it coming, please.

Wendy February 4, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Love Revolution!!! It makes you think because we do rely on electronics way too much.

Jan Labrick February 4, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I like Billy Burke – became a fan via Twilight. I really hope this series continues.

Anonymous January 30, 2013 at 6:05 am

I had high hopes….. but the internal logic of the show leaves much to be desired. I’ll happily suspend my disbelief for magic or warp drives or even alternative universes but screwing with physics we know well does us a profound diservice

Anonymous February 9, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Love the show – the cast – the intrigue – how reality was creatively woven through the “seeminly” sci-fi plot —not sure why it so abruptly stopped but I hope it didn’t cost you your audience! Get this show moving again!