Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 — May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.

Series Finale:
Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

1,578 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ron says

Keep the show!
    (One change: Give Aaron and Rachel a weapon. Walking through the woods without a weapon doesn’t make sense)

2. scott says

I want to like this show, but it is just to far out . not real enough.
    notice: these people never look dirty they go get in to battles fall down kill and see their people get killed but they always look great in fact they look beautiful especially the women
    also how come the best killer around can kill everyone but the most important target in any given conflict.no shockers all very predicable. to stupid for me I’m done.

3. Michelle says

Love this show !! One of only 3 shows we watch as we do not watch much tv. If this gets cancelled it’s down to Walking Dead and Nashville… Defiance on Syfy has potential. So far we love it.

• Russ says

finish the ******* show !!!!!! What is all the ******* problem????? You ******* reality guys cannot finish a show!!!!>>>> But you can START ANOTHER ******* reality show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finish the god damn show!!!!!!! It is a REAL ******* show , whera’s the reality show (as ALL reality shows ARE FAke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sue says

I ‘m enjoying this show tremendously and hope that it will be continued for a long while. One of my favorite sci-fi shows was Babylon Five, some years ago. It was designed to tell a saga over five years, and had a definitely evolving story line. I’d like to see Revolution develop that way. The characters are interesting enough to merit that treatment .

5. says

I wish they would release season one on DVD right away…I love it. I really hope this does not get cancelled. Every time I get into a series, it seems to get cancelled. What is going on?

6. Marlene says

This is one of the very few programs on TV that is any good!!! I love this show and can’t wait to see what happens next. Please stop canceling great shows…….

7. Gloria says

PLEASE KEEP THIS SERIES ALIVE it’s great showing how people will come together to help save the country from an evil blood thirsty man even Jason got disgusted at the carnage his father was leaving behind GOOD FOR HIM! Love this series!!

8. says

I am a real big Sci-Fi fan! I have been watching Sci-Fi movies and shows since I was a little child back in th 50’s. I loved this idea of all of the power being shut down in a high tech world. What would people do to survive? How would they handle things? How would they try to maybe have the power brought back? The show Revolution is well done, exciting, and has characters that hold one wanting to see more, find out more, and experience more with them. I am one of the many show watchers that would truly miss this show if it were cancelled! I am a retired military person who enjoys action Sci-Fi shows such as ones with this end of the world as we know it survival scenarios. Please keep it going, it is GREAT!!!

9. David Rubin says

I sincerely hope Revolution is renewed. We see how adversity changes people for better or worse, and how competing views of the future clash. One can see both sides and still route for the good guys. Keep up the good work and please, please, please renew.

10. Kelly says

This is one of the best shows on tv and I am speaking from experience. I am 63 yrs. young and I have been watching tv regularly for 49 of them. I have seen the good,the bad, and the ugly shows and Revolution is one of the very best. The actors’ true integrity shows through the character veneer and makes me believe that what’s happening on screen is real while I am watching the story unfold. This can only happen when the actor is giving a real part of themselves to their role and my life has been enriched and inspired by the cast of Revolution. Please do not cancel this show. Thank you , K.