Ringer: CW Series Gets Full Season Order

Ringer full seasonThe ratings certainly haven’t been as strong as The CW was hoping for but Ringer’s been doing well enough for the network to give it a full season order, bringing the total to 22 episodes.

Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar in a dual role, Ringer has been averaging a 0.9 in the 18-49 demographic and about two million viewers. That’s certainly not great but it’s performing just a bit better than most of the other shows on the smallest network and is actually The CW’s third-highest rated show.

What do you think? Are you glad that Ringer has been given a full season? Do you think it’ll be renewed for a second season or end up being cancelled by May?

Miki May 23, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ringer. Please DON’T CANCEL, it’s one of the BEST show out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK REALLY SOON!!!!!

Anonymous May 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm

ringer is awesome please dont cancel!!!

Elaine May 14, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I agree the “RInger” is a great show and should not get cancelled.

Helen May 3, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Brilliant series, Best in a long time, Please bring us a 2nd series.

Pat April 28, 2012 at 7:58 am

“Ringer” is one of my very favorite shows. The twists & turns make it unpredictable fun and keep us fascinated and waiting eagerly for the next episode. I trust that CW will renew it, though possibly in a different time slot so it no longer forces a choice between “Ringer” and “Dancing with the Stars.”

Anonymous April 26, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Love, Love, Love Ringer. Please bring it back!

Jean April 25, 2012 at 5:41 am

I love this show. I look forward to watching every episode and discussing it with anyone who watches rhw show. Please don’t take away the best drama on TV.

Darby April 14, 2012 at 3:06 am

This show is awesome and full of twists. Really fun to watch, hope it doesnt get cancelled

tvpro April 11, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Ringer is the best show on TV…please do not cancel it.

lina April 8, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I really like this show and I also are a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar I really hope to not cancel Ringer this serie ROCKS!!!

Julia Rose S. Condiff March 29, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Please do not CANCEL-FABULOUS, I love everyone on the series, intriding and eventful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann March 23, 2012 at 9:34 am

please, please, please don’t cancel Ringer – love it

shaz November 15, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I absolutely love this show. One because am a huge SMG fan (and the fact that they have Billy Miller on there, a cameo from Michelle Stafford aka Phyllis Newman on there makes me love it more) Not to mention Ioan Gruffudd amazing :)

The show itself is edgy, has suspense, i does fit into the primetime soap theme you could say and I am try happy a full season has been ok’d by the network. If we could resurrect all the current sleeping BTVS fans lol we could have a huge hit that will not be cancelled. But please make sure we get it back for season 2… don’t cancel it for a stupid reality show (lets leave that up to MTV and E, those two networks can ruin television so that the rest of the networks won’t have to jump on the reality tv bandwagon)

Thanku

signed…i’ll be watching

dar November 11, 2011 at 8:35 pm

I like Ringer. Yes the boat scene was campy but everything else was slick and unpredictable. If someone doesn’t like Ringer it’s probably because they need everything to be tied up in 40 minutes ala “Castle” and other ABC/CBS fare.

Laurie November 6, 2011 at 12:46 pm

It does seem like a night time soap and I love it!! My two all time favorite soaps are Y&R and AMC and this show has two actors from each (SMG is one) on it. Very happy that they are keeping Ringer on for now and hopefully another season!

tippy October 25, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Of course, it’s one of the better shows on tv this season, so surely it will be axed for yet another stupid, boring reality show.

vicki April 23, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Ringer is on the best drama tv series.. why would they even think ov cancelling after only 1 great season?? I hope they continue it. Ilook forward to the episodes every week..