Ringer: CW Series Gets Full Season Order

Ringer full seasonThe ratings certainly haven’t been as strong as The CW was hoping for but Ringer’s been doing well enough for the network to give it a full season order, bringing the total to 22 episodes.

Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar in a dual role, Ringer has been averaging a 0.9 in the 18-49 demographic and about two million viewers. That’s certainly not great but it’s performing just a bit better than most of the other shows on the smallest network and is actually The CW’s third-highest rated show.

What do you think? Are you glad that Ringer has been given a full season? Do you think it’ll be renewed for a second season or end up being cancelled by May?

Canceled and renewed TV show

35 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Miki says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ringer. Please DON’T CANCEL, it’s one of the BEST show out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK REALLY SOON!!!!!

2. Pat says

“Ringer” is one of my very favorite shows. The twists & turns make it unpredictable fun and keep us fascinated and waiting eagerly for the next episode. I trust that CW will renew it, though possibly in a different time slot so it no longer forces a choice between “Ringer” and “Dancing with the Stars.”

3. Jean says

I love this show. I look forward to watching every episode and discussing it with anyone who watches rhw show. Please don’t take away the best drama on TV.

4. lina says

I really like this show and I also are a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar I really hope to not cancel Ringer this serie ROCKS!!!

5. Julia Rose S. Condiff says

Please do not CANCEL-FABULOUS, I love everyone on the series, intriding and eventful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. shaz says

I absolutely love this show. One because am a huge SMG fan (and the fact that they have Billy Miller on there, a cameo from Michelle Stafford aka Phyllis Newman on there makes me love it more) Not to mention Ioan Gruffudd amazing :)

The show itself is edgy, has suspense, i does fit into the primetime soap theme you could say and I am try happy a full season has been ok’d by the network. If we could resurrect all the current sleeping BTVS fans lol we could have a huge hit that will not be cancelled. But please make sure we get it back for season 2… don’t cancel it for a stupid reality show (lets leave that up to MTV and E, those two networks can ruin television so that the rest of the networks won’t have to jump on the reality tv bandwagon)

Thanku

signed…i’ll be watching

7. dar says

I like Ringer. Yes the boat scene was campy but everything else was slick and unpredictable. If someone doesn’t like Ringer it’s probably because they need everything to be tied up in 40 minutes ala “Castle” and other ABC/CBS fare.

8. Laurie says

It does seem like a night time soap and I love it!! My two all time favorite soaps are Y&R and AMC and this show has two actors from each (SMG is one) on it. Very happy that they are keeping Ringer on for now and hopefully another season!

9. tippy says

Of course, it’s one of the better shows on tv this season, so surely it will be axed for yet another stupid, boring reality show.

• vicki says

Ringer is on the best drama tv series.. why would they even think ov cancelling after only 1 great season?? I hope they continue it. Ilook forward to the episodes every week..