Ringer

Ringer TV seriesNetwork: The CW
Episodes: 22 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 13, 2011 — April 17, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nestor Carbonell, Ioan Gruffudd, Mike Colter, Tara Summers, Kristoffer Polaha, Zoey Deutch, Justin Bruening, Billy Miller, Jason Dohring, Nicole Anderson, and Gage Golightly.

current TV show

TV show description:
A former exotic dancer, Bridget Kelly (Sarah Michelle Gellar) has been sober for six months and is starting to turn her life around. That plan gets messed up when she becomes the sole witness to a professional hit. Despite the assurances of her FBI protector, Agent Victor Machado (Nestor Carbonell), Bridget knows that her life is still in great danger. She flees to New York City and doesn’t tell a soul, not even her Narcotics Anonymous sponsor, Malcolm Ward (Mike Colter).

Once in the Big Apple, Bridget reunites with her estranged twin, Siobhan Martin (also Sarah Michelle Gellar). She’s wealthy, pampered, and married to the strikingly handsome Andrew Martin (Ioan Gruffudd), a self-made millionaire who has a teenage daughter named Juliet (Zoey Deutch). Siobhan lives what appears to be a fairy tale life -– a life where no one even knows that Bridget exists.

The sisters seem to be mending their troubled relationship, until Siobhan suddenly disappears overboard while on a boat trip. Still worried for her own safety, Bridget makes the split decision to take on her sister’s identity. It turns out however that Siobhan’s life isn’t as idyllic as it first appeared. Bridget discovers shocking secrets, not only about her sister and her marriage, but also about Siobhan’s best friend Gemma (Tara Summers) and her writer husband, Henry Butler (Kristoffer Polaha).

When someone tries to kill Bridget in her sister’s penthouse, she realizes that she’s not any safer posing as Siobhan than she was living as herself.

Series Finale

Episode 22 — I’m the Good Twin
As the vow renewal ceremony gets closer, Bridget realizes she first needs to tell Andrew the truth about who she really is. Meanwhile, just as Bodaway Macawi (guest star Zahn McClarnon) starts to close in on Bridget, Agent Machado is forced off the case and Henry decides whether he should tell Bridget the truth about Siobhan.
First aired: April 17, 2012.

space

PTW May 12, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Please don’t cancel Ringer, it is one of the best shows ever. This show is amazing, the cast is awesome, and the suspense of the show keeps you hanging from week to week. Please don’t cancel this show.

nyree May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am

cancelled??? why???? this is one of the best shows on tv there arent very many shows worth the time

Lin May 11, 2012 at 8:32 pm

If this show is canceled I am through with CW, period. I love this show and have gotten others into it. I can’t believe you would cancel such a good show and leave people hanging. I want this show to continue, please. It is my favorite show and the only one I will make sure I don’t miss. I have gotten into other shows and CW canceled them, so if this one goes, I’m so done with CW. You have to be nuts to cancel this one.

K Dursky May 6, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I have totally loved watching Ringer this season. It has kept me interested all the way up to season finale. Please please please don’t cancel this incredible show!!

Diana April 25, 2012 at 10:51 am

I think that Ringer should have a second season. I would love to see more of the cast from Buffy the Vampire Slayer on this show. I cannot wait to see where this show is headed.

Raxana April 20, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Ringer-super!!!

G Newt April 18, 2012 at 11:39 pm

The perfect show. Drama, suspense, excellent writing. My wife & I host a weekly “Ringer Night” where our friends come over & we all watch the show. In the words of “Logan’s Run”…Renew! Renew!

jennine April 16, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Help Bring Ringer back for a second season. E! will save one show from cancellation, so vote for ringer. http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/save_one_show_vote_top_five/308974

Linda April 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I love Ringer…it’s in a poor time slot

Joanne April 11, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Love this show. Please don’t cancel it.

Benny April 11, 2012 at 5:08 am

Please DON’T cancel Ringer!! It’s one of the best shows ever!!!

Moni April 10, 2012 at 5:58 am

Please don’t cancel Ringer….great show!!!

ovidiu March 8, 2012 at 7:15 am

I liked ringer becouase of the actress. I admit that is not a thing to do, but I was amzed by her when she acted in Buffy. She was awesome and she still is. I love her. She is the best actress I had ever seen.

Carol December 9, 2011 at 7:26 am

Please bring Ringer back on air. I loved the suspense of the show.

Sandra C December 1, 2011 at 6:49 am

I have always been a fan of Sara Michelle Geller and have waited to see her on t.v. again. I am so happy that she has a show that allows her to further display her talent. This series has great writers and actors there is nothing i find lacking, thank you for bringing back great T.V.