Rizzoli & Isles: Season Four Ratings

Rizzoli and Isles: canceled or renewed?The unlikely partners on Rizzoli & Isles are back for another season. Will this TNT series remain the cable channel’s highest-rated show? We’ll have to wait and see.

Rizzoli & Isles airs on Tuesday nights and there are 15 episodes once again. The show once again features the talents of Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Lorraine Bracco, Bruce McGill, Lee Thompson Young, Jordan Bridges, and Brian Goodman.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check on how it’s doing.

UPDATE: TNT has renewed Rizzoli & Isles for a fifth season.
Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.24 million total viewers.

Reference point: The third season averaged a 1.0 demo rating with 4.94 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rizzoli & Isles TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Marsha February 26, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I have loved the books for years, and I think the show does them justice…. I too, will miss Lee Thompson Young, but I love these characters and the quality of the show… It is a hundred times better than most of any other tv shows out there…

Sue January 12, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Lee Thompson Young will be sadly missed, but I pray they will keep Rizzoli & Isles as it is a truly original show and awesome enjoyment to watch. PS It would also be great if another station could pick up the show as Canadians don’t get

Don September 27, 2013 at 10:32 am

I’m pleased at the renewal for the sake of the fine cast. They deserve it. Myself, I thought the show had a fabulous first season, an agreeable second and, apart from some fine exceptions script-wise, a less than stellar third. I don’t intend continuing to buy the DVD
sets for the future seasons. From the ratings it’s also obvious that I march to a different drummer.

Judith Werthman September 11, 2013 at 11:32 am

Thanks for renewing the show for a fifth season. The quality and acting of this series is excellent. I hope the main actors wish to continue this series for many years to come.
Well done all of you.

Hannajo September 3, 2013 at 10:16 pm

PLEASE renew Rizzoli and Isles. My favorite show, wonderful actors, great storyline s, writing/directing on spot. One of tv’s best show in any category. Very sad we lst such a great, young talent, but please keep this show going for many years as Hollywood is sending TV down the drain with no one comparing to the talented actors, writers on Rzzoli and Isles.

Ann Salvato August 29, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I love that show please don’t cancel it.

Alice Johnson August 29, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Please renew Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception, Franklin & Bash love these shows…

Linda August 22, 2013 at 11:26 pm

renew… Looooove it.

barb August 23, 2013 at 10:23 pm

renew please, my favorite show, would be a horrible mistake to cancel one of the best shows on TV.

Mike August 12, 2013 at 2:23 pm

A lot of bad ‘executive decisions’ happened, when comes the time to renew or cancel TV shows…

I hope this is not one of those times and this amazing series, based on the amazing novels by Tess Gerritsen will be renewed for a fifth season and so on

There are still a lot to explore with these great characters and the actors who embody them! All the cast is superb! The writing is interesting, grounded and fast paced, but always putting the personal stuff at play in the middle of every, case and story!
5 Stars is the least this show deserves and compared with a lot of the other shows, this is definitely one, to stick around for a long time. Let’s hope the producers and network will think alike…!

Sarah August 9, 2013 at 10:25 am

This show has to renew. Or I think I’ll break something.

Liz August 1, 2013 at 12:32 am

It’s the best show on t.v. right now. Please renew for the 5th season. Thank you!

Emilie July 31, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I love this show & would be very upset & very sad to see it end.

Al July 29, 2013 at 1:52 am

Renewed!

Jennifer July 25, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Why wouldn’t TNT Renew their highest rated show! They renewed falling skies & it has to cost more to make! Seems like a no brainer! :/

Jan White July 2, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I love this show and enjoy the comedy and the drama of it. I really like the characters. This show should go on. Thank you. Jan