Rules of Engagement: Did You Like the Last Episode?

Rules of Engagement last episodeAfter 100 episodes, Rules of Engagement has ended. CBS bounced the series all over the schedule during its seven season run but Rules still brought in viewers — often taking over for other sitcoms that had failed.

The network recently cancelled the show but, fortunately for the fans, the cast and crew knew this season would likely be the end and crafted a true series finale.

In the last episode, surrogate Brenda gives birth so Audrey and Jeff will have their baby, Shea. Actually, they’ll have two babies because they discover that Audrey is now pregnant.

The wedding of Adam and Jennifer is interrupted by the birth so Adam arranges an impromptu ceremony in the hospital.

Russell is to blame for a bureaucratic glitch that causes Timmy’s work visa to expire. In a rare selfless act, Russell proposes to Timmy and marries him so that he can stay in the country.

What do you think? Did you like the series finale of Rules? Are you sorry that there won’t be an eighth season?

Tricia February 18, 2014 at 12:33 am

You gotta continue “Rules of Engagement”!!!
We totally LOVE it! I think the last episode was amazing & can’t wait to see Audrey & Jeff
start a new life as parents & see Audrey go through her pregnancy & watch Jeff go crazy with two babies… The writers have alot of fun ahead of them!
Jennifer & Adam ~ would be great to watch them grow as newlyweds & unexpectedly be having a child to grow up with Audrey &Jeff’s kids.
As to the guys~ can’t wait to see them explain their marriage to the women.
Praying for “Rules of Engagement” to BE CONTINUED!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

John January 14, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I watch the show every morning at 6am New York time! I never got to see it when it was on CBS. What a treat to watch it before I head off to work! I haven’t seen a show this good since Seinfeld!

Luca December 9, 2013 at 8:22 am

Wait, Season 5 Episode 11, Timmy threw a “citizenship” party… He said he was already a Citizen, soooo why did he get deported? That ending was good, but that part DID confuse me. Loop hole they missed there.

sandy November 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Am so sad to see Rules of Engagement go. It was my favorite show! Didn’t know that it was the last episode. Nothing but crap on TV now; such as the fake mindless reality shows. Take them off and get real tv on again. Bring back Rules of Engagement CBS!!!!

savana September 13, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I loved this show! It makes me so sad that they are getting rid of it.please bring it back!

Mama Bear July 10, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Best sitcom ever. I so sad to see it go. What am I gonna watch???

mrs. dinger June 18, 2013 at 12:42 am

Please don’t cancel! This show is what we look forward!

Jeff June 15, 2013 at 11:22 am

Bring it back, stop with reality TV bull s***!

Bethany May 23, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I personally loved it, but then this show has never fallen flat even once. It is a huge mistake to cancel it, however since they can’t seem to let it take root in any given timeslot or day even, I knew the end was not only inevitable but being orchestrated by the powers that be. This ending was far better than the cliffhanger endings that they have had in the past when threats of cancelation loomed. And it still leaves an opening if someone gets a clue and renews it down the road, or another network picks it up, like what happened with Cougar Town.

Anonymous May 22, 2013 at 6:06 pm

The finale was okay but they screwed up. In an earlier episode from another season Russell wants to throw a citizenship party for Timmy, but Timmy states he has been a citizen for over a decade.

Darlene May 22, 2013 at 7:27 am

Even though I will truly miss one of my favorite sit-coms, I thought the finale was great. Really wish the series was continuing.

Sandy May 21, 2013 at 11:31 pm

I love, love, love this show. We watch all the reruns and were so happy they brought it back. Now I just heard it was cancelled again? THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!! Why do networks always cancel the funny sitcoms. Thanks for nothing CBS!!! Did not realize I was watching the SERIES FINALE….I AM SO BUMMED!!!

sandy November 5, 2013 at 3:03 pm

agee

Anonymous May 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm

so disappointed to see this show end. it is truly one of my favorites. hope another network will pick it up. if not, the ending was great. it was funny, as usually, and tied things up. sad to see it go.

Pip May 21, 2013 at 10:57 am

Thought the episode was a fitting ending to the series. I always found the show funny and am sorry it is done. Glad they were able to create an ending for the show.

toni May 21, 2013 at 10:19 am

I love this show. I have always loved this show.
I did like the finale and I am very sorry to see it go!