Rules of Engagement

Rules of Engagement Network: CBS
Episodes: 100 (half-hour)
Seasons: Seven

TV show dates: February 5, 2007 — May 20, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Megyn Price, Patrick Warburton, Bianca Kajlich, Oliver Hudson, David Spade, Andrew Aguilar, Heather Locklear, Richard McGonagle, Sharon Brathwaite, Candace Kroslak, Sean Abbott, Katie Cleary, Vera Kopp, and Diane Sellers.

TV show description:
A look at the different phases of relationships, as seen through the eyes of newly engaged couple Adam (Oliver Hudson) and Jennifer (Bianca Kajlich), long-time married pair Jeff (Patrick Warburton) and Audrey (Megyn Price), and single guy on the prowl Russell (David Spade).

They discover that relationships are like a roller coaster — people can describe the ride to you, but you really have to experience the ups, downs, and thrills for yourself.

Series Finale:
Episode #100 — 100th
Surrogate Brenda gives birth so Audrey and Jeff will have their baby, Shea. Actually, they’ll have two babies because they discover that Audrey is now pregnant.

The wedding of Adam and Jennifer is interrupted by the birth so Adam arranges an impromptu ceremony in the hospital.

Russell is to blame for a bureaucratic glitch that causes Timmy’s work visa to expire. In a rare selfless act, Russell proposes to Timmy and marries him so that he can stay in the country.
First aired: May 20, 2013

What do you think? Do you like the Rules of Engagement TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

71 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. @FYI@ says

Just to let everyone know… I saw an advertisement on CBS that the show is returning on March 1, 2010. Look for it on your local CBS channel! :)

2. Donna says

I can’t believe Rules of Engagement was pulled for that lame show with what’s her name having a baby. She is still playing Dharma and it is so not funny. It is now February and where is RULES OF ENGAGEMENT? Put Quality back on TV and get rid of the new show. Monday nights used to be the perfect show on TV.

3. CARA says

I love this show and I was told it is coming back and I couldn’t be happier!! I was scared it was going to disapear like ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT which is amazing but everyone was too stupid to understand it hahahaha! Glad to hear its coming back!!!

4. Eric says

I really hope it has not been cancelled. People Keep saying it would be back early 2010 in jan, well we are half way through january and nothing at all is said of it. dont u think there would be spoilers or something about a season 4? what is the facts about when the show is coming back? once and forall, cancelled or not?

5. Tom Croteau says

Rules of engagement is one of the most intelligent and clever comedies in a long time. Why no word of a return date??

6. Frustrated says

I can’t believe that tv station cancelled Rules of Engagement, take a low rating show and cancel. This show was not only a great cast but great writing and hit the mark with today’s age group of views. Bring it back…

7. D says

everytime we have a favorite show it gets canceled- still looking for its return in 2010- meanwhile try” The Middle”- Wed nights at 8PM PST – Brick is the most adorable little kid

8. says

I haven’t seen anything about this show. I hate it’s replacement Accidently on purpose. I only watched TV on Mondays for my Monday night line up on CBS. Why would they get rid of a great show like this?

9. jennifer says

I also hope this show hasn’t been cancelled. The storyline is really awesome. I just purchased the entire three season hoping to find season 4 and then some. I don’t think I laughed as hard. Please keep this show going! I love watching Jennifer and Adam together and the dynamic between Jeff and Audrey plus who doesn’t love the Russel character, he so cheesy you can’t help but to laugh.

10. Debbie Thomas says

hopefully this show has not been cancelled
    it is October 20, 2009 and I haven’t seen a promo or heard a peep