Rules of Engagement

Rules of Engagement Network: CBS
Episodes: 100 (half-hour)
Seasons: Seven

TV show dates: February 5, 2007 — May 20, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Megyn Price, Patrick Warburton, Bianca Kajlich, Oliver Hudson, David Spade, Andrew Aguilar, Heather Locklear, Richard McGonagle, Sharon Brathwaite, Candace Kroslak, Sean Abbott, Katie Cleary, Vera Kopp, and Diane Sellers.

current TV show

TV show description:
A look at the different phases of relationships, as seen through the eyes of newly engaged couple Adam (Oliver Hudson) and Jennifer (Bianca Kajlich), long-time married pair Jeff (Patrick Warburton) and Audrey (Megyn Price), and single guy on the prowl Russell (David Spade).

They discover that relationships are like a roller coaster — people can describe the ride to you, but you really have to experience the ups, downs, and thrills for yourself.
space

Series Finale

Episode #100 — 100th
Surrogate Brenda gives birth so Audrey and Jeff will have their baby, Shea. Actually, they’ll have two babies because they discover that Audrey is now pregnant.

The wedding of Adam and Jennifer is interrupted by the birth so Adam arranges an impromptu ceremony in the hospital.

Russell is to blame for a bureaucratic glitch that causes Timmy’s work visa to expire. In a rare selfless act, Russell proposes to Timmy and marries him so that he can stay in the country.
First aired: May 20, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Rules of Engagement TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Jean k May 15, 2013 at 10:18 pm

I think it’s one of best & funniest sitcom
I even watch the reruns on CW, TBS and WGN
I really hate to see it go.

Sheli May 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm

LEAVE GOOD TV ON!! THIS IS GOOD TV!!!

Kenny Rosen May 14, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Few shows make a name for themselves but those that do have one thing in common: character development and good writing. This show has what it takes. I’d love to see it get the longevity it deserves. I guess we’ll be stuck with more reality shows. Whoopee.

Bart-Jan Ploumen May 13, 2013 at 4:17 am

Why the hell did they cancel it? It’s still a great show! Really gonna miss it!

ZEPHYRA April 5, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I just read that ‘Rules Of Engagement’ has been cancelled. Please say it isn’t so! It’s one of the best comedies on TV and highly underrated. Promote it more, if anything. I cannot go on without Warburton (Jeff & formerly Puddy on Seinfeld) or Spade (Russell)! Actually, the entire cast is perfect and I love them all. I have never missed an episode and will continue to watch as long as it stays on the air. Don’t deprive us!

barbara acquavita April 1, 2013 at 10:59 am

I certainly hope CBS is considering renewing Rules of Engagement.I have always loved
this show and I think all the actors do a wonderful job bringing comedy into the living rooms across the country. I would hate to see this show end and something else replaces it.
It’s one night a week I can watch 2 great shows Rules of engagement and the Big Bang Theory.

Sandra January 6, 2013 at 11:29 am

My husband and I just discovered this show a few months ago we watch the reruns every chance we get. We love it! Can’t wait to see new episodes

Lisa January 2, 2013 at 6:15 pm

My husband and I love this show. We so hope that it gets renewed.
With so many stupid shows on tv … This ones a winner – please keep it coming.

Dave December 3, 2012 at 2:16 pm

One of the few funny shows that was on. What happend to it?

Jan November 16, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Are you kidding me? What’s to think about?! Great writing (although I’m not sure that the baby was the way to go), and the characters complement each other perfectly. This show makes me laugh. Bring it back!

jen November 10, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Rules of Engagement is hilarious, I truly hope it’s not being cancelled, what a disappointment that would be. The powers that be really need to rethink a decision to cancel this one especially since there is so much crap on tv as it is.

Julia October 21, 2012 at 10:59 am

This is a great show! It needs to be put back on ASAP please! The characters are hilarious, especially Jeff/Patrick Warburton.

Amanda October 7, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Yes please put the show back on.. It is one of the best shows out there.. Please oh please!!!!!

jay greenberg October 2, 2012 at 7:37 am

CANT STAND THE MORONIC STUPID REALITY TV SHOWS
THIS SHOW IS AWESOME

Mike February 16, 2010 at 8:05 am

put it back on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheli May 14, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I AGREE!!! LEAVE IT ON!!! IT IS ONE OF THE GREAT COMEDIES LEFT!!!!