Rules of Engagement

Rules of Engagement Network: CBS
Episodes: 100 (half-hour)
Seasons: Seven

TV show dates: February 5, 2007 – May 20, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Megyn Price, Patrick Warburton, Bianca Kajlich, Oliver Hudson, David Spade, Andrew Aguilar, Heather Locklear, Richard McGonagle, Sharon Brathwaite, Candace Kroslak, Sean Abbott, Katie Cleary, Vera Kopp, and Diane Sellers.

current TV show

TV show description:
A look at the different phases of relationships, as seen through the eyes of newly engaged couple Adam (Oliver Hudson) and Jennifer (Bianca Kajlich), long-time married pair Jeff (Patrick Warburton) and Audrey (Megyn Price), and single guy on the prowl Russell (David Spade).

They discover that relationships are like a roller coaster – people can describe the ride to you, but you really have to experience the ups, downs, and thrills for yourself.
space

Series Finale

Episode #100 — 100th
Surrogate Brenda gives birth so Audrey and Jeff will have their baby, Shea. Actually, they’ll have two babies because they discover that Audrey is now pregnant.

The wedding of Adam and Jennifer is interrupted by the birth so Adam arranges an impromptu ceremony in the hospital.

Russell is to blame for a bureaucratic glitch that causes Timmy’s work visa to expire. In a rare selfless act, Russell proposes to Timmy and marries him so that he can stay in the country.
First aired: May 20, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Rules of Engagement TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Gina October 3, 2013 at 8:21 am

I loved this show. I cannot believe CBS cancelled it. What a dumb move on their part. Why do they let the best shows go and keep such stupid shows like How I Met Your Mother.

B Bell August 15, 2013 at 6:36 pm

This show was one of the best shows EVER!!! The whole cast was FANTASTIC. They played so well off each other. What a stupid move to canel this show

Duane August 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Sorry to see it go.

Rob Taylor July 11, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Can’t believe that they are cancelling one of the funniest shows with one the best casts. Keep “How I Met Your Mother”? The dumbest show on CBS. They should have put it in a better time slot. My wife and I are very disappointed. I guess its time to watch the other networks.

Bridget June 7, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Really hope theres more of rules of engagment its a brilliant show with an awesome cast

Kathy Dolan May 21, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Rules of Engagement was one of the best comedies around. There are so few quality shows with stellar ensemble casts anymore and this was definitely a quality show. Please let us have a little fun in the evenings instead of everything being these horrible reality shows!

me May 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm

very disappointed to see this show end. all the crappy shows out there, two and a half men, still on the air and rules ends! as usual, the last show was funny :)
I hope another network picks it up. The way it ended, they can still continue if need be. Thanks for many laughs, will really miss the show and cast.

Dawn May 21, 2013 at 1:28 pm

CBS please change your mind about cancelling Rules of Engagement!! My husband and I love this show!!

Chuck Lewis May 21, 2013 at 11:47 am

I hope the empty suit exec at CBS….who’s had a hard on to cancel this show…is finally happy. Just goes to show jealous…petty..d**kless worms with a grudge are more important to CBS than a hit money making show and the loyal viewing public.

Joshua Higgins May 21, 2013 at 3:39 am

By canceling Rules of Engagement CBS has proved they no longer care about viewers. They always end long running shows that are so popular that they are in syndication without a proper send off. Atleast do a season 8 with a series finale. Idiots are at the helm of CBS.

Bob May 20, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Don’t cancel this awesome amazing show its the best ever

Darlene May 18, 2013 at 6:14 am

SERIOUSLY: This show is better than Big Bang Stupid Theory and How I Met Your Mother combined…..just RIDICULOUS!!!!! Yes lose the not so REALITY crap like Survivor…never watched it, never will

Richard Day May 16, 2013 at 6:23 pm

It’s VERY disappointing that CBS is cancelling “Rules of Engagement.” My wife and I love the show and consider it the best on television. We’ve purchased the first six seasons and have recorded all the shows from this past season. I certainly hope CBS comes to its senses and brings it back.

Robert burgess May 16, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Really Jeff is awesome cancel that Survivor crap or this new golden boy crap !Sad about cancellation u stink CBS

Susan Spalding May 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Rare these days to have such a great cast of characters! How did Two Broke Girls make the cut? Bring back Rules of Engagement – we watch all the reruns on every channel. It’s my husband’s favorite.