Sanjay and Craig: Animated Series Renewed for Season Two

sanjay and craig season twoTHR reports that Nickelodeon has renewed Sanjay and Craig for a second season. The cable channel has ordered 20 new episodes and they’re expected to start airing sometime in 2014.

Sanjay and Craig debuted on May 25th. It stars the voices of Maulik Pancholy and Chris Hardwick with Linda Cardellini, Matt Jones, Tony Hale, Grey DeLisle, and Sandy Dickson also lending their vocal talents.

After a two month break, the show returns this Saturday, September 14th, with the first of the eight remaining episodes from season one.

What do you think? Do you or someone you know watch this show? Are you glad there will be a second season?

Davo December 14, 2014 at 6:28 am

Please keep the show going, anyone who doesn’t like it should piss off and go elsewhere or be sorry for the awesome childhood they never had. The adventure, fun and creative stories take me back to the fun times I had in my own neighbourhood growing up. I feel sorry for you boring up tight douches who sit on their asses and don’t get outside and make their own fun. This show is so cool, so ridiculous and so much fun. All the haters just don’t get it and I feel sorry for them. Move on and leave this awesome show for the cool people with an imagination.

Savanna October 5, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I was hoping it would be cancelled. It is absolutely disgusting. This show makes me think the creators are on drugs. They are constantly throwing up and farting and it’s really nasty. It is teaching kids to be disrespectful and rude. I am 20 now, and when SpongeBob first started, it was a fantastic show, but just like Sanjay and Craig, it is now disgusting. Nickelodeon has done a great job with their shows for the very young kids, the kids I nanny absolutely love Paw Patrol and it teaches them good values and is still entertaining, I actually like watching it. I NEVER let them watch Sanjay and Craig, or newer episodes of SpongeBob. And you can’t forget the awful show, Breadwinners. Once again, inappropriate and disgusting, I found one episode about some tunnel of fear particularly disturbing. Gave the kids I watch nightmares, and that was the last of that show. So overall, bad job with the older kid cartoons, Nick.

Anonymous July 23, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I think the show is actual pretty good especially because the art style of jay howell and i love watching the show its better than a lot of the shows on tv

gasgasracer May 15, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Sanjay and Craig is a fantastic cartoon. I sure hope they continue it. My 6 year old and I wait for it every week along with all the other nick shows. Keep up the good work Nickelodeon.

Anonymous May 4, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Pllease get rid of this show. It’s gross and dumb.

Chris March 22, 2014 at 11:19 am

I wish this show would be cancelled this show is dumb and there is no good cartoons on the air anymore they are all getting dumber and dumber I wish Nick would learn to leave things be and not make tv any worst. I am 27 and have a 5 and 6 year old daughters that hate the show as well. The other shows that should be cancelled is that Breadwinners.

TabbyCatGirl361 March 16, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I hope Sanjay and Craig gets cancelled. I am 10 and a half. First of all the animation sucks. Sanjay Craig Hector and Megan are ugly. When it cancels i’ll celebrate. It’s a stupid show. The only 2 GOOD shows r spongebob & the fairly oddparents. Sanjay & Craig is the worst show in the history of the world. The other shows that i hate r Liv & Maddie, I didn’t do it, Rabbids invasion, the haunted hathaways, sam & cat, Austin & Ally, Lab Rats, Kickin’ it.

Brett December 24, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I want this show to continue so badly, not just for myself who is 25 years old, but for my 3 year old daughter. Everyday she’s been asking “is Sanjay and Craig on today?” This was and still is her favourite show ever. She watches shows like Sophia the First, Fineas and Ferb, and Spongebob Squarepants but nothing gets her more excited than those first few notes of the theme song from Sanjay and Craig. She watches every episode from front to back, laughing and giggling at all their crazy antics. Pleeeease bring this show back! If a 3 year old girl and a 25 year old man can enjoy this show that much I can guarantee there are many more people out there who feel the same.