Saturday Ratings: Crisis, The Assets, Bet on Your Baby, MLB Baseball

Crisis TV show finale ratingsSaturday, June 21, 2014 ratingsNew episodes: The Assets, Crisis, Bet On Your Baby, and Nightline Prime. Sports: MLB Baseball. Reruns: The Blacklist, Blue Bloods, and 48 Hours.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page or go here.

These are the fast affiliate ratings. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. (Percentages aren’t given for reruns or specials.) To see past ratings for a particular show, click the show’s link. The show pages are updated with the daily final ratings when they become available. Those pages include season averages to date.

What were you watching last night? Original network programming, reruns, cable, or something else?

Canceled and renewed TV show

9 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. joyce says

Crisis was a very exciting, well acted , tv series. Hopefully it can still be renewed.
    Maybe a week day would bring in more viewers.

2. nemo f says

I watched two episodes of Crisis early on and hated it. Thought I would catch up on the ending for a reason I still can’t seem to figure out. I watched the last two episodes on line and kept screaming, get to the point, move on, move along, hurry up. The show was SOOOOO SLOOOOOOW MOOOOOOOVING. Wasted dialog, bad acing, one story point finished up in a nano second, another taking forever. Should have realized that the last two eps would be as bad as the two earlier ones that I watched.

Good Riddance

3. Saundra D. says

If like myself, others may not have watched the last two episodes and the ratings may have been low due to the fact of being unaware that the last two episodes were showing Saturday instead of Sunday! Luckily the Cable box was set to record the episodes! Can they take the show to another station? Crazy! It was a very good TV show!.. But dumb shows like “Family Guy,” continue to broadcast for years! Very disappointed with NBC.

4. Rose says

Yes, please renew CRISIS… we really enjoyed it. But you can eliminate Gillian Anderson. She was just as dead pan as she was on X-Files.

• Tran says

NBC can’t renew Crisis because it’s already canceled. Guess you didn’t heard the news a month ago.

5. coopersscar@aol.com says

I was not home, but I will watch it on demand. I Love This Show . Please, Please do not end this show……