Save Me: Season One Ratings

Save Me TV show: canceled or renewed?NBC has had poor luck with sitcoms lately. All of their new ones were cancelled. Will Save Me be added to the pile or will it be renewed for a second season instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

The TV series stars Anne Heche as a housewife who believes she has a direct line to God after nearly choking to death. Others in the cast include Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, Madison Davenport, and Lamman Rucker. There are 13 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Save Me will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. The show typically airs on Thursday nights.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 06/13/13
0.5 in the demo (-29% change) with 2.15 million (-22% change).
Season averages: 0.64 in the demo with 2.78 million.

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.76 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.89 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 3.12 million (+17% change).
Season averages: 0.66 in the demo with 2.91 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 2.66 million (0% change).
Season averages: 0.65 in the demo with 2.86 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 2.66 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.92 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.93 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.06 million.

Episode 01-01: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.88 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.18 million.

It was a lousy start for the new sitcom. It seems that NBC made the right decision when they held it for a post-sweeps premiere.

What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Tara November 15, 2013 at 3:37 am

Please SAVE the show. It’s great! It’s how I wish I was or could be!

Michelle September 25, 2013 at 5:02 am

I absolutely love it!!! Give Anne Heche a break y’all! Give her
A chance to develop the character and the show! It aired in May/June
Which is a terrible time to start something new! It’s spring
Going into summer where a lot of people are enjoying nice weather. In the
Fall/winter you’re gonna have more people at home wanting something
To watch with the kids and this totally fits that bill! All the
Shows on tv anymore are crime shows or law shows. That gets boring!
And a lot of sitcoms are on an adult level with sexual stuff like Two and a half men.
Great show but not for kids. This has a good mix to keep adults laughing but
The kids can relate to the teens. NBC needs something to compete with The Middle in abc!
Save Me can be that show!!! Pls bring it back!

kathi carraway September 19, 2013 at 12:10 pm

My husband and I are very disappointed that this show was cancelled. It was light and refreshing. It was enjoyable and heart warming. Please bring it back!!!!!

Earl Alfaro September 9, 2013 at 4:33 pm

This is a great show, one that the whole family can watch for a change. While it’s somewhat secular in its presentation, the message is positive in that it shows the beauty of what can happen when God truly takes hold of you. NBC, this is one to keep. Male; family of four, age 47

waldek kurylonek September 7, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Love this show, Please keep it , best show for a longwhile

McKenzie August 16, 2013 at 3:37 am

I love this show…I REALLLLLLY hope it is renewed for another 10 season. Please, please, please don’t cancel. It’s so fun to watch & with a great message. I agree with the previous comment that the writers are right on!!! Love Ann Heche & the Cast is FANTASTIC!!!

Sue July 29, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Love this show, Please keep it on….nothing good or moral on anymore

Judy Graham July 28, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I do love this show. I am also so tired of murder and death. I choose life and a God theme. It is very uplifting to me. I do hope it will NOT be cancelled!!!!

Robin July 27, 2013 at 8:48 am

Please renew this show! It’s funny and makes me laugh out loud! I’m so sick of reality shows and sometimes you just want something that makes you laugh that’s not so real!

rosie July 20, 2013 at 12:17 am

I love love love this show! A breath of fresh air from all the garbage on Tv. So sick of the same redundant themes. Save me please! ..,.,Save me is really funny really uplifting…really inspires you …wouldn’t it be nice if we really did hear God speak….the world might be a teeny bit nicer hopefully! Give save me another 10 seasons…Ann heche is terrific! The writers are pretty fantastic too!

Susan Cooper July 18, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Love this show. Leave it on for another season and give people the chance to realize it is even on TV! This is a great comedy. What has happened to NBC!!!

Tracy July 17, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Loved this show, I hate all the violence. This was funny. I missed the first episode, because I don’t know it was on. So got online and found it. Please, please, please don’t cancel.

Nancy July 17, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I agree this show should not be canceled. It is a great sitcom. I am so sick of “Reality TV”. Please bring it back or at least show the other episodes

girlie gordon July 14, 2013 at 12:19 am

please kindly renew it! I am tired of reality shows, cops or detectives shows this is totally fun and light with great moral values.. please don’t cancel my new favorite show and im already in-love with all the characters in the show, so please renew it. thank you and God Bless :-)

Stephanie Castaldo April 9, 2014 at 12:00 am

I agree they should renew it and play the remaining episodes and make a dvd out of it. I would buy it and share it with my friends.

Ann Lutterman-Aguilar July 13, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Please renew it! It is great fun and has a great message! My family thoroughly enjoys it! I hope it doesn’t get cancelled!