Save Me: Season One Ratings

Save Me TV show: canceled or renewed?NBC has had poor luck with sitcoms lately. All of their new ones were cancelled. Will Save Me be added to the pile or will it be renewed for a second season instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

The TV series stars Anne Heche as a housewife who believes she has a direct line to God after nearly choking to death. Others in the cast include Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, Madison Davenport, and Lamman Rucker. There are 13 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Save Me will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. The show typically airs on Thursday nights.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 06/13/13
0.5 in the demo (-29% change) with 2.15 million (-22% change).
Season averages: 0.64 in the demo with 2.78 million.

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.76 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.89 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 3.12 million (+17% change).
Season averages: 0.66 in the demo with 2.91 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 2.66 million (0% change).
Season averages: 0.65 in the demo with 2.86 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 2.66 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.92 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.93 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.06 million.

Episode 01-01: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.88 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.18 million.

It was a lousy start for the new sitcom. It seems that NBC made the right decision when they held it for a post-sweeps premiere.

What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Michelle June 16, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Please don’t cancel save me it is one of the best sitcoms I have seen lately every episode made me laugh. I thoroughly enjoyed this show all seven episodes sat on my DVR until one day I was curious I had not seen much advertisement. I watched every episode in 4 or so hours back to back. Please bring it back or at least show the other episodes

Jane June 16, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Loved it! Characters were funny and had good chemistry. Really tired of all the violence on TV. No more reality shows – PLEASE! Show was a little quirky but fun.

Marjorie Hudak June 16, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Perfect!

Joanne June 16, 2013 at 4:49 pm

We stumbled on the show and really enjoyed it. It is refreshing! We have watched the first 4 episodes twice. Sure hope it isn’t cancelled! We want more!

Lisa H. June 14, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I love this show! The first episode was ok but it steadily got funnier as the episodes progressed. Don’t cancel!!

Tom June 14, 2013 at 3:45 am

I loved that 2 episodes were shown each of the 1st three weeks. One episode a week just isn’t enough. I just hope more people start watching. I’ve been waiting for this series since I 1st read about it last fall. Glad they finally got everything worked out.

Moriarity June 14, 2013 at 1:25 am

Dreadful show, goes out of its way to offend, hiding drugs in bibles. What a great mom letting her kid get away with hiding drugs in the house. And what is with the weird thing like everyone wants gays to move into their neighborhoods? That’s a new one on me. Normal people don’t even discuss gays let alone have this group mindthink that the ideal neighbor would be homosexuals. Really a puzzling show. IRS pleas do not audit me for having differing views than the ones presented in this obviously liberal show.

Steve June 14, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Funny, as some one who holds pretty much the opposite political views, I was pretty offended by this show too, especially the suggestion that one has to find religion in order to be involved in charity and help others.

Li June 20, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Moriarity- I don’t agree or disagree with everything you said here but the IRS comment is really funny.

Jazmin June 13, 2013 at 11:24 pm

Love this show! Please please please NBC…have faith that there is an audience out there for this show! People just don’t know about it.

Neal June 13, 2013 at 10:09 pm

What a clever, funny and somewhat irreverent show! Anne as Beth is hysterical, and the supporting cast are nothing short of superb. The situations and dialogue are clever, ironic and devilish. Please, NBC, give it another series run.

Ann Marie June 13, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Love this show. Missed the first few episodes. Wish I hadn’t. It is so refreshing!!!!!!

Jayne June 13, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Great show that needs more promotion. The world could use TV like this.

Anonymous June 11, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I am not religious at all, and I like this show. I wonder if the ratings are due to poor advertising or the fact that everyone just assumes we’re in re-run season and they don’t turn on their televisions.

Casu June 11, 2013 at 7:34 am

I started watch the episode and loved after the first show. Great idea. I am so glad not to see another reality show. My family also enjoyed the show. Anne Heche was a great choice. I hope to see more. My family usually watches the old tv shows because they were good clean family shows. This show is a step in the right direction.

Moriarity June 14, 2013 at 1:26 am

Did we watch the same show?

Li June 20, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Moriarity- I think it is a show about watching a life in progress. We are all works in progress as Christians, as people… I think this show (while having its moments) is really good at capturing a life being changed.

lisa June 10, 2013 at 8:10 pm

I just found this show through on demand. Had never heard of it. Absolutely love it. Please don’t cancel. People just don’t know about it.

Katherine June 10, 2013 at 10:10 am

Just like Beth is finding her faith. NBC needs to have faith this show will find a audience.