Save Me: Season One Ratings

Save Me TV show: canceled or renewed?NBC has had poor luck with sitcoms lately. All of their new ones were cancelled. Will Save Me be added to the pile or will it be renewed for a second season instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

The TV series stars Anne Heche as a housewife who believes she has a direct line to God after nearly choking to death. Others in the cast include Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, Madison Davenport, and Lamman Rucker. There are 13 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Save Me will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. The show typically airs on Thursday nights.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 06/13/13
0.5 in the demo (-29% change) with 2.15 million (-22% change).
Season averages: 0.64 in the demo with 2.78 million.

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.76 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.89 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 06/06/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 3.12 million (+17% change).
Season averages: 0.66 in the demo with 2.91 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 2.66 million (0% change).
Season averages: 0.65 in the demo with 2.86 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 05/30/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 2.66 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 0.67 in the demo with 2.92 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 2.93 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.06 million.

Episode 01-01: Thursday, 05/23/13
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.88 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.70 in the demo with 3.18 million.

It was a lousy start for the new sitcom. It seems that NBC made the right decision when they held it for a post-sweeps premiere.

What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cindee June 21, 2013 at 12:55 am

Really cute show. I don’t think it should be cancelled. In our area they ran two shows back to back the first two weeks and then single episodes the next two weeks and it was over. Hard to rate anything if you don’t know it’s on. We were happy to find it and hope to see more! Anne Heche makes the show but supporting cast is great.

Vickie June 20, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Best new show on tv right now! Very funny and excellent cast. Love Anne Heche. My teenagers love the show too and that is hard to do. It had been on only 4 weeks with double shows. Keep it on. Do some advertising and people will find it. Loved Betty White as God…lol

Valerie June 20, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Please do not cancel this show! Talk about looking at the Christian faith in a new and honest light – we need more shows like this!

Denise June 20, 2013 at 10:43 pm

This show is hillarious. I have been telling all my friends about it. The only problem is people aren’t sitting inside to watch TV on a spring night due to sports and other activities. The weather is too nice to sit inside. Please don’t cancel it.

Li June 20, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I am a Christian. At first I wasn’t sure if it was blasphemous or if it was going to be ok so I watched on… I’m glad I did. Aside from a couple of references and such this show is quite good. This shows what it is like to come to know God. This show actually captures what it is like to see a life changing in God’s hands and that is beautiful. It captures what it must look like to others and what we go through becoming believers. That said, I stumbled upon this program accidentally. It doesn’t seem that it was very well marketed, I agree with Ann. This show is pretty great.

Janet June 20, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Love this show. It’s a sad situation if a freak show like Hannibal gets renewed and this one doesn’t.

Elizabeth June 20, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Please don’t cancel. This is the funniest show. I love it.

Michelle June 20, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Loved it. Nice to have something different, refreshing and clean!

Terri June 20, 2013 at 12:00 am

Love this show!!!!! Haven’t laughed so much in a long time.

Linda June 18, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Love this show. Please don’t cancel.

Henry June 18, 2013 at 1:16 am

I enjoy the show immensely. It’s the polar opposite of the Prophet in “Supernatural.” I love the contrast between the two different depictions of God’s prophets. I especially enjoyed seeing Betty White and Orlando Jones as depictions of God.

Barbara June 17, 2013 at 6:58 pm

This show is great! Funny in all the right ways!

JLRichards June 17, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Beautiful show. As a Christian, I find it liberating!

Marcus June 17, 2013 at 3:43 am

This show looked kind of funny, then I missed it every time it aired. I then downloaded the first episode for free on iTunes, thought it was great, and have now downloaded the first season (all seven episodes) and this show is great! It is very smartly written, the cast is excellent, and I really hope NBC gives it a shot. It’s not a laugh track comedy either which is a big plus!

Ann June 16, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Great scripts dealing with real life issues people are facing. Really enjoyed it! Increase marketing and…it will be a sure success!