Save Me

Save Me TV show on NBC: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Seven (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 23, 2013 – June 13, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anne Heche, Madison Davenport, Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, and Joy Osmanski.

current TV show

TV show description:
This sitcom follows the life of Beth Harper (Anne Heche), an absentee wife and mother from the Midwest. After choking on a hero sandwich in her kitchen and suffering a dramatic near-death experience, Beth is revived and claims she can now talk to God.

Her teenage daughter, Emily (Madison Davenport), is horrified and her husband, Tom (Michael Landes), is skeptical. To make matters worse, Tom’s ex-mistress, Carly McKenna (Alexandra Breckenridge), is in a coma after a close encounter with lightning in the Harper’s front yard.

As Beth warms up to her new life, she strives to make amends to the people that she’s alienated over the years — including friends and neighbors like Jenna Dennings (Heather Burns) and Maggie Tompkins (Joy Osmanski).

Despite everyone’s initial hesitancy, Beth begins to win people over with her new positive attitude, cheerful optimism, and unbridled love.
space

Series Finale

Episode #7 — Holier Than Thou
While rallying to save a hospital, Beth alienates her friends with her holier-than-thou attitude.
First aired: June 13, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Lisa July 8, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Love the show, hope it isn’t cancelled.

trish July 7, 2013 at 2:47 am

I really enjoy this show – please don’t cancel!!

charlene July 5, 2013 at 11:21 am

I love the show and hope it will continue to aire. It is very funny. Please do not cancel Save Me.

Drunk Cowboy July 5, 2013 at 4:49 am

Show has something for everyone from saints to sinners, Bible thumpers to atheists. It’s an interesting premise that makes you laugh and think at the same time. Be a real shame if it wasn’t allowed to continue and to grow.

Roseanne Sauers July 2, 2013 at 11:07 pm

I watched this show with my 15 year old granddaughter and we both like it. It has a lot
of lessons about how one should behave and does it while also being humorous and
it has a heart. Anne Heche and all the other actors are perfect. Hope it stays on the air.

Kim Robinson July 2, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I LOVE THE SHOW, ITS A GOOD QUALITY SHOW WITH A POSITIVE MESSAGE, PLEASE DON’T TAKE IT AWAY

michelle July 2, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I really like this show and it would b a shame to end such an uplifting show. Most shows are rude, fake reality…nice to have a nice and funny show on…a show that actually reminds me of a lot of things we have done and are sorry for and also hopefully be saved! I love it! It’s different and refreshing and I think Anne does a great job playing her past and present…great having a show that makes you smile and laugh at not only her, but at myself!

Peggy July 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Yes, I like the series. I like that people are starting to see the positiveness about listening to God. However, I do now like the he/she. The word of God, the Bible, denotes God as our Father who art in heaven. And in no way is God a she.

X-Man July 1, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Megan is spot-on. I also wasn’t sure how to take the show at first. But it is very entertaining and has show to be an uplifting and wholesome show. We need more programming like this, too much trash on TV, ie Two and a half Men has become really terrible and embarrassing to watch. Too many other shows like it. I will not support the sponsors of these shows.

X-Man July 1, 2013 at 2:12 pm

This show is one of the best shows on right now.
PLEASE SAVE “SAVE ME” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna June 30, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I love the show and the characters

Louise June 29, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Love this show. It is funny and actually has some morality which few now process!! Please DO NOT CANCEL! Please

Tammy June 29, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Please do not cancel this show. My son who is 6 years old and I love this show. Hard to find a show we both like!

Megan LoPiccolo June 27, 2013 at 10:47 pm

I am a Christian and wasn’t exactly sure how to take the show at first. I definitly enjoyed watching it but wondered if the producers/writers were trying to mock God/Christians? I would like to see the show continue and strongly urge NBC to take care to bring us an uplifting show without mocking Christians! I agree with the comments about there being WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY,……. TOO MUCH GARBAGE ON TV!!!! GIVE US MORE WHOLESOME SHOWS!!! PLEASE!!!

Wendy June 27, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Love this show! Quirky, funny, and with just enough God stuff to make it palatable for anyone. I watched every episode in one sitting on Hulu Plus and now I want more! PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW.