Saving Hope: Cancelled Episode Released

Saving Hope episode 12 RIDE HARD OR GO HOMENBC has released the 12th episode of their medical drama Saving Hope online. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 9/1, was shifted to 9/8 and then NBC cancelled their plans to air it altogether.

The peacock network supposedly plans to release the 13th and final episode of season one online as well. That’s very likely to be the end of the TV show on NBC however. While Savng Hope has been renewed for a second season in Canada, the TV series registered very poor ratings here in the states.

Here’s the 12th episode description from the network, as well as the full video:

“RIDE HARD OR GO HOME”
Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer’s patient.

What do you think? Are you still liking Saving Hope? Are you hoping that a cable channel in the US will pick it up? Which would be the best fit?

Darlene September 12, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Bring back Saving Hope!!! Great show…I agree stupid move NBC…just bring the show back…c’mon. Totally loved it!!

Sammie September 12, 2012 at 11:05 am

What is WRONG with f’**cking NBC?? Seriously! Always cancel the GOOD shows and put on tripe like MORE stupid reality shows! Way to go NBC! Great plan to LOSE VIEWERS!

shannon September 12, 2012 at 9:49 am

Very disappointed that NBC would cancel ‘Saving Hope’. I’ve watched every episode & enjoyed each episode more than the one before. This is one of only 2 shows that I watch regularly, so to say that I’m disappointed is a vast understatement. NBC really dropped the ball on this one. Shame on NBC.

Harry Bell September 11, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Hey, NBC, why do you cancel a great show, Saving Hope? Your new show, The Last Resort, looks really, really bad! You should cancel it before it even airs? Everyone should should boycott all products advertised on NBC and write letters to those companies and complain.

Cherrie September 11, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I really enjoy this show and look forward each week to watching it. Bring it back.

Jan September 11, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I looked forward to each and every episode. Couldn’t you at least let this show finish…..NOT A GOOD MOVE ..NNNBBBCCC. I will remember this one for the next series you start. Your ratings with go south

notatvjunkie September 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm

I watch such little TV as it is. This is one of 2 shows I watch and am totally disappointed in it’s cancellation. I hope USA or TNT pick it up. I don’t agree with everything they portray but I do appreciate the overall plot, the dialogue, and watching, even if futuristic, doctors actually performing their jobs.

theresa September 11, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I LOVE Saving Hope! One of the best shows on tv in a longggggggggggggg time!
Bring it back NBC!!!

Barbara Sullivan September 11, 2012 at 6:09 pm

One of the few shows that I looked forward to every week—NBC HAS MADE A HUGE MISTAKE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!

Georgia September 11, 2012 at 10:54 am

This is so disappointing. I can’t stand watching a TV show on my computer monitor, so will miss the final episodes. NBC is just the worse network, as they never give a show a chance. However, I did read that on September 20th the Bravo Channel will begin showing all of the episodes of Saving Hope. Am hoping this is true and I will be able to see the last two remaining episodes.

Kat September 11, 2012 at 11:41 am

Thanks for the info, will hope it shows up there!

Michelle Roberts September 11, 2012 at 7:37 am

I just don’t get it!!!! THE VOICE is on for a 3rd season and it sucks! Americas GOT Talent….still on…..SUCKS! but you cancel the one show you have that is awesome and a lot of people really want to watch????? please bring this show back!!!

maja September 11, 2012 at 12:51 am

This is a great show. What is wrong with you NBC?

shere1 September 10, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Why does NBC always do this? First, Harry’s Law and now, Saving Hope. Why not release them and show them on the internet? If Saving Hope is good enough for Canada, it should be good enough for America.

JIlly September 10, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I am so mad this is one of the best shows out there NBC what are you thinking ?Maybe you needed to advertise it better! Rotten move NBC Bring back SAVING HOPE!

Michelle Roberts September 11, 2012 at 7:36 am

I AGREE!!!!! BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!

malie September 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm

FUCK NBC THOSE BASTARDS KNOW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO DO RIGHT BY THIS AMAZING SHOW:( MICHAEL SHANKS SUMED IT UP PERFECTLY #KickAPeacookInTheBalls