Saving Hope: Cancelled Episode Released

Saving Hope episode 12 RIDE HARD OR GO HOMENBC has released the 12th episode of their medical drama Saving Hope online. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 9/1, was shifted to 9/8 and then NBC cancelled their plans to air it altogether.

The peacock network supposedly plans to release the 13th and final episode of season one online as well. That’s very likely to be the end of the TV show on NBC however. While Savng Hope has been renewed for a second season in Canada, the TV series registered very poor ratings here in the states.

Here’s the 12th episode description from the network, as well as the full video:

“RIDE HARD OR GO HOME”
Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer’s patient.

What do you think? Are you still liking Saving Hope? Are you hoping that a cable channel in the US will pick it up? Which would be the best fit?

Canceled and renewed TV show

84 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jamie says

Saving Hope is a great show and I am very sad to hear it has been cancelled. I just watched the last episode and there are so many loose ends. I sure hope a cable station picks it up. I don’t think it is fair to judge show ratings over the summer, too many people are out enjoying the weather and their time off.

• Donna says

I love this show and was disappointed that you did not show the finale..
      At least give us an eending. Hope another station will pick this up

2. Iris says

Yes, I’m still loving this show, & definitely disappointed it’s not renewed! HATE getting hooked on shows, only to have them yanked out from under me!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL miss Alcatraz, & all the years I invested in CSI:Miami, REALLY ticks me off! Missing, with Ashley Judd was a great action series, & of course, we’re left hanging on that one too!

3. linda says

please continue the series I looked forward to each week. It has substance and great acting. It is a rarity in the tv world.

4. Jimmie says

Why would NBA cancel such a good show? I do hope they bring it back . Seems like every time you get interested in a good show and wait for it each week, it goes off. It’s such a good series, keeps you on your toes and it’s such a love story. Good clean show – no dirty language, great hospital settings and good looking actors/actress. Let’s all beg for it to come back.

5. Jenny G says

I just love this show… there are so many stupid shows on and this one is great. Took some talent to create.. Please bring it back here somewhere!

6. Meghan says

I would love for this show to stay on the air. It was one of the very few shows that kept my interest. I have gotten to the point of watching very little television and found myself actually looking forward to Thursday nights this summer! This was a very poor choice made by NBC.

7. melissa vacula says

Please bring this show back!!! I watch very little TV other than Fox news and I loved this show. I waited to watch it on 9/1 1 and again on9/8, was very dissappointed