Saving Hope: Cancelled Episode Released

Saving Hope episode 12 RIDE HARD OR GO HOMENBC has released the 12th episode of their medical drama Saving Hope online. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 9/1, was shifted to 9/8 and then NBC cancelled their plans to air it altogether.

The peacock network supposedly plans to release the 13th and final episode of season one online as well. That’s very likely to be the end of the TV show on NBC however. While Savng Hope has been renewed for a second season in Canada, the TV series registered very poor ratings here in the states.

Here’s the 12th episode description from the network, as well as the full video:

“RIDE HARD OR GO HOME”
Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer’s patient.

What do you think? Are you still liking Saving Hope? Are you hoping that a cable channel in the US will pick it up? Which would be the best fit?

Jamie September 14, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Saving Hope is a great show and I am very sad to hear it has been cancelled. I just watched the last episode and there are so many loose ends. I sure hope a cable station picks it up. I don’t think it is fair to judge show ratings over the summer, too many people are out enjoying the weather and their time off.

Elaine H September 14, 2012 at 7:54 am

My husband and I love this show and haven’t missed an episode. Please, NBC, save it!

Donna September 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I love this show and was disappointed that you did not show the finale..
At least give us an eending. Hope another station will pick this up

Iris September 14, 2012 at 12:39 am

Yes, I’m still loving this show, & definitely disappointed it’s not renewed! HATE getting hooked on shows, only to have them yanked out from under me!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL miss Alcatraz, & all the years I invested in CSI:Miami, REALLY ticks me off! Missing, with Ashley Judd was a great action series, & of course, we’re left hanging on that one too!

Fran September 13, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Yes I am still liking Saving Hope! It is a love story with HOPE! Maybe one of the networks will see that. Thank you.

Annette September 13, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Saving Hope, saves my Thursday nights from boredom. Please don’t cancel it!

LILY SKATER September 13, 2012 at 7:44 pm

please don’t cancel there is hardly anything left on tv for us older folks this is a very good show

Cheryl September 13, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Please bring this show back!!!!! It’s one of the few that I watch regularly.

linda September 13, 2012 at 6:23 pm

please continue the series I looked forward to each week. It has substance and great acting. It is a rarity in the tv world.

Evelyn Cruikshank September 13, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Please keep this series–

Jimmie September 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Why would NBA cancel such a good show? I do hope they bring it back . Seems like every time you get interested in a good show and wait for it each week, it goes off. It’s such a good series, keeps you on your toes and it’s such a love story. Good clean show – no dirty language, great hospital settings and good looking actors/actress. Let’s all beg for it to come back.

Jenny G September 13, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I just love this show… there are so many stupid shows on and this one is great. Took some talent to create.. Please bring it back here somewhere!

B Gillmor September 13, 2012 at 2:38 pm

I looked forward each week to watch this show. It was fun and interesting and I hope that it will be on again.

Kaileen Poltz September 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Please don’t cancel Saving Hope . Not much to watch anymore everything gets cancelled keep it on it’s a good show. Thank you.

Meghan September 13, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I would love for this show to stay on the air. It was one of the very few shows that kept my interest. I have gotten to the point of watching very little television and found myself actually looking forward to Thursday nights this summer! This was a very poor choice made by NBC.

melissa vacula September 13, 2012 at 10:32 am

Please bring this show back!!! I watch very little TV other than Fox news and I loved this show. I waited to watch it on 9/1 1 and again on9/8, was very dissappointed