Saving Hope: Season One Ratings

ratings for Saving Hope TV seriesCan the physicians of Saving Hope help heal NBC’s ratings problem? This medical drama follows the staff of a major hospital after the Chief of Surgery goes into a coma. The cast includes Michael Shanks, Erica Durance, Daniel Gillies, Michelle Nolden, K. C. Collins, Kristopher Turner, Julia Taylor Ross, Ben Ayres, Huse Madhavji, Salvatore Antonio, and Glenda Braganza. The first season of Saving Hope typically airs Thursday nights on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2012 season, the best way to tell if Saving Hope is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two on NBC.

Check out our NBC summer ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled their plans to air the remaining two episodes. They’ll be released online at some point.

Episode 01-11: Thursday, 08/30/12
0.5 in the demo (-17% episode-to-episode change) with 2.54 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.01 million.

Episode 01-10: Thursday, 08/23/12
0.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 2.87 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.05 million.

Episode 01-09: Thursday, 08/16/12
0.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.30 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.07 million.

Episode 01-08: Thursday, 07/26/12
0.6 in the demo (+20% episode-to-episode change) with 2.80 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.04 million.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 07/19/12
0.5 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.03 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.08 million.

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 07/12/12
0.5 in the demo (+25% episode-to-episode change) with 3.22 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.09 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 07/05/12
0.4 demo rating (-43% episode-to-episode change) with 2.20 million.
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 3.06 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 06/28/12
0.7 in the demo (+40% episode-to-episode change) with 3.19 million.
Season averages: 0.65 in the demo with 3.27 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 06/21/12
0.5 in the demo (-29% episode-to-episode change) with 2.69 million.
Season average: 0.63 in the demo with 3.30 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 06/14/12
0.7 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.98 million.
Season average: 0.70 in the demo with 3.61 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 06/07/12
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.24 million total viewers; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.70 in the demo with 3.24 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Saving Hope TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

J September 12, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Please keep. Great family show

Lyn Grabowski September 12, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I just love this show……you just can’t keep us hanging there……please continue.

Angela September 12, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I love this show as do my boyfriends parents. It seems everytime we like a show it gets cancelled. Please don’t cancel Saving Hope!!!

Kathy Smith September 12, 2012 at 11:22 am

Love Saving Hope! thought it was renewed! keep listing it in TV Guide, then something else would be on! This show deserves to be shown! & to only do last 2 shows online? I do not have a home computer with internet, tho I detest watching shows online. Give us those eps! & then more Michael Shanks!

lynn September 11, 2012 at 9:28 am

Please don’t cancel Saving Hope. We love this show, if we can’t watch it when it’s on, we record it so we never miss it. There is too much reality junk on now which we never watch. Don’t leave us not knowing what happens to Charlie.

Peggy September 10, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. Give it a chance. Do the ratings take into consideration those that pvr or watch on-line?

Dale September 9, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Great show, watched the first 12 episodes on Hulu and hope it gets renewed.

Dee September 9, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! Please don’t cancel it, please.

barbara September 9, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I believe they are thinking of canc this awesome show!!
We LOVE it!! We are tired of everything being geared to teeny boppers!!

Lisa H. September 8, 2012 at 5:00 pm

RENEW! I am so sick of networks bringing on great shows like this and not giving it a chance! This is an excellent series. I think a lot of people have become new show shy because they don’t want to get invested in a show just to have the network disappoint them by cancelling it too soon. Many times I wait until second season before I start watching new shows, but this one hooked me first time I watched.

If you do cancel at least give us satisfaction, have him wake up & give us their wedding!

Carissa M September 8, 2012 at 10:39 am

I love this show! There are only a few good shows left on TV today, and the rest are crappy reality shows! Please don’t cancel this show like you did Las Vegas!

Ruthie September 7, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Saving Hope is the only show we watch on NBC except Today and the local evening news. I’ve had all the “reality” TV I can stomach. The worst part about watching Saving Hope on NBC.com is the nauseating ads for The Voice.

Jack Kutcher September 7, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I haven’t missed an episode. The cast is great, the story line is interesting. I hope NBC decides to renew the show. I’m not quite sure how the story line will be handled, however, if the main character awakes.

Debbie September 6, 2012 at 9:31 pm

RENEW!!!! We love this show! So many stupid reality shows out there, Saving Hope has a great story line. Wonderful actors and writers. Renew renew renew!!!

CynthiaK September 6, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Please don’t cancel… Looking forward to seeing Season 2 I loved this show renew the show in California..