Saving Hope: Season One Ratings

ratings for Saving Hope TV seriesCan the physicians of Saving Hope help heal NBC’s ratings problem? This medical drama follows the staff of a major hospital after the Chief of Surgery goes into a coma. The cast includes Michael Shanks, Erica Durance, Daniel Gillies, Michelle Nolden, K. C. Collins, Kristopher Turner, Julia Taylor Ross, Ben Ayres, Huse Madhavji, Salvatore Antonio, and Glenda Braganza. The first season of Saving Hope typically airs Thursday nights on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2012 season, the best way to tell if Saving Hope is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two on NBC.

Check out our NBC summer ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled their plans to air the remaining two episodes. They’ll be released online at some point.

Episode 01-11: Thursday, 08/30/12
0.5 in the demo (-17% episode-to-episode change) with 2.54 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.01 million.

Episode 01-10: Thursday, 08/23/12
0.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 2.87 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.05 million.

Episode 01-09: Thursday, 08/16/12
0.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.30 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.07 million.

Episode 01-08: Thursday, 07/26/12
0.6 in the demo (+20% episode-to-episode change) with 2.80 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.04 million.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 07/19/12
0.5 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.03 million.
Season averages: 0.57 in the demo with 3.08 million.

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 07/12/12
0.5 in the demo (+25% episode-to-episode change) with 3.22 million.
Season averages: 0.58 in the demo with 3.09 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 07/05/12
0.4 demo rating (-43% episode-to-episode change) with 2.20 million.
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 3.06 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 06/28/12
0.7 in the demo (+40% episode-to-episode change) with 3.19 million.
Season averages: 0.65 in the demo with 3.27 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 06/21/12
0.5 in the demo (-29% episode-to-episode change) with 2.69 million.
Season average: 0.63 in the demo with 3.30 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 06/14/12
0.7 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.98 million.
Season average: 0.70 in the demo with 3.61 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 06/07/12
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.24 million total viewers; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.70 in the demo with 3.24 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Saving Hope TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Pat July 26, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I like this show! I love Michael Shanks (I was a Stargate fan). Love the idea that he is wandering around the hospital. Erica Durance is wonderful too!
Please don’t cancel!

Jennifer July 26, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I really enjoy this show, and i just watched tonights episode and i cried. This is a wonderful show, it shows just what she will do to save the man she loves. I think the story line is wonderful, the people that he talks to before they crossover makes it even better, very touching
Please continue this show!!!!

CFryar July 26, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I have greatly enjoyed this show! Please keep it!!

angie mull July 26, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I love this show saving hope is a clean show I have it set to record on Thursday night please don’t take this tv show away from me

Melissa July 26, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Love this show, it is the only good thing on this summer. Please keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kam5713 July 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I really can’t stand this show. I will admit that I watch it every week but seriously it’s because I REALLY want it to get better. It’s just so bad and so boring. The chick who plays Alex is soooooooo extremely boring and she’s always so mad about everything. I feel like everyone in the show dies all the time! It’s such a bad hospital. I literally had some crazy chick flip out on me on twitter because I said everyone dies. What she doesn’t understand is that even though someone may survive in the end, they still die like three times before they are finally saved. Bottom line is that Charlie needs to wake up. At least he seemed like a good doctor.

MS JETER July 24, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I love this show. The story line is different and it explores places we would all like to know more about.do not cancel you get rid of all the good shows.

Genise July 23, 2012 at 7:47 am

Just how long can they survive with a whining doctor who mourns her comatose fiancée? I think they should let him wake up, I am a bit or really a lot tried of his comatose state, we have watched and thankfully they cancelled one show where a doctor walked around seeing his dead wife (it was a good show, but a DEAD WIFE- get real)! Please let him wake up and then the show go on. Now sure is can or needs to be saved if he is going to stay comatose, however we have choices and there are other shows to watch and networks know this. It is our choice and theirs, just saying.

Anonymous July 21, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I really like this show. Please don’t cancel!

paula hunsicker July 21, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I love Saving Hope, renew it!

lory July 21, 2012 at 3:40 am

I do not like Saving Hope, there is nothing original always the same soup. Where is the chemistry? S.H was BAD . Cancel !

PhotoQuilty July 19, 2012 at 8:05 pm

I really like this show! I will be very disappointed units cancelled.

Mikki Yunt July 19, 2012 at 8:48 am

I really enjoy this show! The premise is interesting and the characters interact in a way that is realistic. I hope that it gets renewed because I have been following this show and I think it has a lot of promise.

opinionated July 19, 2012 at 5:11 am

Saving Hope is dull and uninteresting. Just how long can they survive with a whining doctor who mourns her comatose fiancee.

DVR ADDICT July 18, 2012 at 10:34 am

Not really crazy about this show. Since I DVR everything I watch, sometimes I have to decide whether to stop something else for a later time. That’s why I signed on to see what everyone else thinks. If they keep it as a summer show it might work but I find myself looking forward other networks more. I’m still mad about The Firm being cancelled. I did the Nelson ratings for about 5 years before I had a DVR. To bad I haven’t recieved a letter in a long time. I would love to give my honest opinion now.