Sean Saves The World: NBC Not Ready To Cancel the Sitcom Yet

sean saves the world on NBCThough Sean Saves the World is performing very poorly in the ratings, NBC isn’t ready to cancel it just yet. The network has ordered four more sitcom scripts reports THR.

Featuring the talents of Sean Hayes, Megan Hilty, Echo Kellum, Samantha Isler, Thomas Lennon, and Linda Lavin, Sean Saves the World is currently averaging a low 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.75 million viewers.

It’s the network’s lowest-rated show but at least it seems like the numbers have evened off. While the show is by no means safe, NBC execs are likely keeping their options open, waiting to see what happens when Community and Parks and Recreation return.

What do you think? Do you like Sean Saves the World? If you were running the show, would you make any changes?

Bill Martin April 1, 2014 at 1:21 pm

NBC needs to keep Sean Saves The World. We have far too many murder and mahem shows and raunchy humor shows. This was a bit of fresh air. I say keep it.

Tina November 29, 2013 at 10:12 pm

LOVE this show. Most of the characters have great chemistry. The boss has got to go. He really doesn’t fit in with this talented cast. Sean’s facial expressions are priceless. Would love to see this show given a chance to prove itself.

frazer November 25, 2013 at 3:05 pm

We soooo enjoy Sean, being a cancer patient I need all the Giggles I can gather, and Sean gives this to me.

Linda November 15, 2013 at 7:46 am

NBC has ordered more episodes, as the ratings are climbing so….c’,mon how is Sean going to save the world if we don’t save Sean? :)

Anonymous November 14, 2013 at 10:05 pm

It’s a funny, charming show with a good cast stuck in a time slot that any show would do badly in. Move it so it isn’t up against two shows that are in the top 10 and they would probably get much, much better ratings, but somehow networks always cancel rather than move. It is better than many of the sitcoms on tv.

Linda November 15, 2013 at 7:43 am

I agree…it’s a great show – it gets funnier every week – Sean has such natural charm.
The supporting cast is very good – Megan, Linda….all good foils for Sean.

Rr November 11, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Don’t cancel, it’s getting funnier

Cindy November 9, 2013 at 3:52 am

Please don’t cancel it!!!!!
Every time I start a new show, and it got canceled!!!!
I lice Sean Save the World. It’s so funny and witty!!

Jose November 8, 2013 at 1:51 pm

The show has been getting funnier each episode. The latest one was hilarious. They need to get rid of the boss. His character does nothing for the show.

tina November 8, 2013 at 6:56 am

please don’t cancel the show it is witty and charming and I laugh every character has their own awesome personality!!

Travis November 8, 2013 at 1:42 am

Omg loved Whitney but am finding having Sean Hayes back on TV a true joy not to be messed with! Please keep this show… It is loved!

Anonymous November 8, 2013 at 7:27 am

I loved Whitney as well! I saw the Sean one last night with the “date” with the dry-cleaner – Hilarious! P)lease NBC let Sean stay! :)

Elliot November 6, 2013 at 2:39 am

Change it to a different day and time you BBC idiots!

Jeremy Rynek November 5, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I can’t believe this is on, when I could still be laughing at Whitney. Smart move NBC.

Hank November 6, 2013 at 10:46 am

Sooo TRUE!

Fraybert Orsak November 5, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Love this show…Love Linda Lavin – I keep waiting for Flo, Vera and Mel to pop out…..

Just drop the daughter out of the show and have his mom move in….

Sharon November 5, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I love this show. I hope they give it more time to catch on

Linda November 6, 2013 at 6:30 pm

I really like this show…love Sean and Linda Lavin is priceless as his mother…c’mon give it some more time, and I agree with Elliot – different day. Try Monday – some really good sitcoms on Monday “Mike & Molly” and “2 Broke Girls”