Shake It Up: Disney Series Ending, No Season Four

SHAKE IT UP endingDespite being a top rated show in some of the young demos, the Disney Channel has decided to end Shake It Up after three seasons and 78 episodes. The final episodes will air over the next few months.

The show’s stars aren’t leaving the Disney family anytime soon however. Zendaya’s been signed to star in a made-for-TV movie that goes into production next month. She also has a recording contract with Hollywood Records, a new album debuting on September 17th, and an upcoming concert tour.

Bella Thorne also has a deal with Disney’s Hollywood Records plus a three-book pact with Random House. In addition, she just signed to star in an independent thriller called Home Invasion.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a fourth season of Shake it Up? Should they have made more episodes?

Anonymous April 8, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I love live and maddie

Anonymous January 11, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Shake it up should not be over

dot December 5, 2013 at 5:15 am

even though as an adult I loved watching shake it up the Disney channel have some other shows that need to cancel

savie November 10, 2013 at 10:00 pm

you know what else is crazy terrible shows stay on longer than awesome shows
ex.1 Phineas and ferb- sucks on for ever wat planet do they live on its past like 3 yrs and they still in summer crazy

ex.2 shake it up= awesome only 2 yrs about 70 something episodes

savie November 10, 2013 at 9:46 pm

it makes no sense why are they canceling shake it up best show ever I bet many people aren’t going to watch Disney as much because liv and maddie ,wander over yander , and dog with a blog will never ever ever in a thousand years replace shake it up its one in a million and if anyone close to Disney or Disney workers read this I hope you decide to cancel wander over yander ,liv and maddie ,or dog with a blog and make many more seasons of shake it up . I mean really like first it was suite life on deck then wizards of waverly place now shake it up was has Disney come to don’t they know theres already a Disney jr.

Angela November 10, 2013 at 9:35 pm

There should be a season 4 if shake it up is gone then the whole disney is gone, they can’t keep canceling shows! it wont be right when zendaya starts another show because the only show that Zendaya has to be in is Shake it up with Bella!! WE NEED SEASON 4 WE ABSOLUTELY NEED IT!!!

Anonymous January 12, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I am with all of you

Sashabubbletea November 2, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I wish they would make season 4 :( Liv and Maddie is gonna replace Shake It Up who cares about some dumb sisters its not even CLOSE to liv/maddie age she is 36 in real! thats no where close ot 16 or 15!

la January 26, 2014 at 7:09 pm

yea iam so mad do you know wat I am going to do I well stop watch diseny I AM SO MADDDDDDDDDD