Siberia: Season One Ratings

Siberia: canceled or renewed?It’s not a reality show but Siberia looks like one. Will viewers be so confused so that they don’t want to watch? Will this new NBC show get big ratings or will it be quickly cancelled? Stay tuned for the ratings.

Siberia airs on Monday nights and the large cast includes Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so keep checking back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.03 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 09/17/13 (finale)
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.75 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 0.72 in the demo with 2.03 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 09/09/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.81 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 0.73 in the demo with 2.06 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 09/02/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.73 million (0% change).
Season averages: 0.74 in the demo with 2.09 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 08/26/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 1.73 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 0.76 in the demo with 2.13 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 08/19/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 1.83 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 0.79 in the demo with 2.19 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 08/12/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 1.76 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 0.80 in the demo with 2.25 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 08/05/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 1.80 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 0.82 in the demo with 2.35 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 07/29/13
0.7 in the demo (-13% change) with 1.93 million (-18% change).
Season averages: 0.88 in the demo with 2.49 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 07/15/13
0.8 in the demo (-11% change) with 2.36 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 0.93 in the demo with 2.68 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 07/08/13
0.9 in the demo (-18% change) with 2.60 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 1.00 in the demo with 2.84 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 07/01/13
1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.07 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.07 million.

It was a poor start for this new drama, tying for second place in its timeslot.

What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Mike Voegtle August 13, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I am wondering if the network is trying to kill the show after that last episode. I enjoy watching the show. But that last episode had about 65-70 percent of the time being comercials. It was 5 minutes or less of the tv show. Then 15 minutes of comercials. There were a few times I switched to other stations because of the comercial time being so long. Need more Siberia air time. That was horrable. Don’t kill the show. But doing actions like that last episode will kill the viewers.

Jo August 13, 2013 at 9:26 pm

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW. WHO CARES IF IT’S A FAKE REALITY SHOW OR NOT. IT’S A DRAMATIZED SHOW. JUST WATCH IT! IT’S GREAT!
PLEASE DON’T CANCEL!!!

Jake August 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Please do NOT cancel siberia I love it so much!

Anonymous August 12, 2013 at 10:23 pm

oh my god please don’t cancel Siberia! From the first episode I was intrigued and I wanted to know what was really going on right from the beggining. Please at least give it one more season it is my current obsession!!!

Anonymous August 9, 2013 at 6:29 pm

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! THIS IS A HORRIBLE SHOW!!! CANCEL!! CANCEL!! CANCEL!!

tim August 7, 2013 at 3:24 am

Premise is new and different I hope they allow the plot lines to fill out more fully. And I think the contrived nature of the “acting” is intentional to mimic actual reality shows which in itself is fairly clever

john August 6, 2013 at 3:14 am

Really Bad . how NBC could aired a s… like that ?

Anonymous July 31, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I’ve watched all four episodes. I was intrigued after the first episode in spite of the contrived plot and premise. I’m disappointed how quickly the show has devolved into a mid-day soap opera. I’ve read that the cast are actual actors – but the acting is so bad that I’m guessing they’ve all recently become actors! The Neeko character drives me nuts! He is supposed to be the leader and he is simply flat each and every time he speaks. The Aussie model was mildly interesting but now seems to be “bat-shit crazy” and just makes me cringe. Lastly, the lesbian side-story – you can tell that these actresses are not lesbians and the gay relationship angle seems difficult and forced – it’s not convincing and looks half-hearted. I’m guessing this show won’t make it past episode 6. Too bad – it could have been a contender!

Anonymous July 24, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Don’t cancel this show, it is really good. Please!

Stephanie pfau July 12, 2013 at 1:49 am

NBC what a,waste of time money just an updated Blair witch project. tv today is already saturated with reality shows. Adding a fake one not very original and the ratings reflect who is actually watching.

mfast July 11, 2013 at 6:15 pm

keep this on the air.

diane July 10, 2013 at 12:16 am

NBC uncancel DECEPTION instead of boring reality tv!!!

lbau July 9, 2013 at 10:59 am

what an absolute waste of resources.

Mike July 7, 2013 at 5:36 am

In this posting your saying episode 1 got a 3.3 in the demo???? I think this somehow got mixed up with under the dome ratings and viewers

admin July 7, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Yes, you’re absolutely correct. Thanks for your note.

Victoria Rickard July 5, 2013 at 4:37 am

I really liked the first episode! Give it a chance.