Siberia: Season One Ratings

Siberia: canceled or renewed?It’s not a reality show but Siberia looks like one. Will viewers be so confused so that they don’t want to watch? Will this new NBC show get big ratings or will it be quickly cancelled? Stay tuned for the ratings.

Siberia airs on Monday nights and the large cast includes Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so keep checking back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.03 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 09/17/13 (finale)
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.75 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 0.72 in the demo with 2.03 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 09/09/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.81 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 0.73 in the demo with 2.06 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 09/02/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.73 million (0% change).
Season averages: 0.74 in the demo with 2.09 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 08/26/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 1.73 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 0.76 in the demo with 2.13 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 08/19/13
0.7 in the demo (0% change) with 1.83 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 0.79 in the demo with 2.19 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 08/12/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 1.76 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 0.80 in the demo with 2.25 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 08/05/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 1.80 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 0.82 in the demo with 2.35 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 07/29/13
0.7 in the demo (-13% change) with 1.93 million (-18% change).
Season averages: 0.88 in the demo with 2.49 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 07/15/13
0.8 in the demo (-11% change) with 2.36 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 0.93 in the demo with 2.68 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 07/08/13
0.9 in the demo (-18% change) with 2.60 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 1.00 in the demo with 2.84 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 07/01/13
1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.07 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.07 million.

It was a poor start for this new drama, tying for second place in its timeslot.

What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Kristy September 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I love this show!!!! It’s so exciting and I looked forward to it ever week!!!! I rarely get this into a TV show! Please don’t leave us hanging!!!! I’ve got to see what happens next!

howard bergesen September 24, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I love the show. Please renew so I can find out more as regards to what happened.

UFO September 24, 2013 at 11:21 am

Please renew the show !!! :)

At least please show us Episode 12 …

Lynda September 23, 2013 at 11:15 pm

I seriously hope you renew this. It started a bit slow, but once you got into the premise, and once it really got going with the weird, it’s fantastic. The finale was great, with a few really amazing cliff hangers, and I agree with some of the other comments…if you cancel, give viewers–no matter how many or few we are–the satisfaction of seeing what’s going on and having some closure. I think it’s a super disservice to your loyal watchers to cancel something without any sense of “what happened,” and several shows were cancelled way too early to only end up making come-backs or having HUGE online communities.

Kevin September 23, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Please renew

Erin v September 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm

PLEASE renew the show!!!! I am hooked and dying to know what happens next!

Sam For President September 23, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Mind Blown. I want some more!

Huge Fan September 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Never have I looked forward to the next episode of a show more than Siberia! Please keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge Fan September 23, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I already started watching this show again! I have never looked forward to a show more than I have Siberia. Please keep it coming!

Tanya September 23, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Please renew! Can’t leave us fans hanging.

scooter September 23, 2013 at 6:09 pm

please for goodness sake if it has to be canceled at least do a couple of episodes to give us some sort of closure.the people who take the time to watch it deserve to know what s going on.i really like this show and i think it has a lot of potential.i watch a lot of good quality tv shows and this one had me hooked so please please please give us an ending at least.

Edward September 23, 2013 at 11:32 am

Please renew for a second season

max September 23, 2013 at 10:55 am

i beg that they renew this show,

Cin September 23, 2013 at 10:08 am

I love Siberia! Finally a show that’s different. Why does television keep re-hashing the same kinds of shows over and over, without giving the new ideas a chance to grow? One season is not enough. And you can’t go by how many people viewed it while it was actually airing. I had a class the night it was on; so I watched it On Demand on Cox Cable….by the way, I also had to watch all the commercials with it because On Demand doesn’t let you fast forward over them…so you can’t want to cancel it because the sponsor’s adds weren’t being seen. Please! Give original ideas a chance! A lot of us have switched to cable because we’re tired of the SOS!

Sam September 23, 2013 at 12:20 am

PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!