Siberia

Siberia: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 1, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

current TV show

TV show description:
The storyline of this scripted series begins in 1908, when an unexplained event occurs deep in the remote Siberian territory of Tunguska. More than 100 years later, 16 reality-show participants descend on Tunguska — unknowing of the land’s mysterious past.

These contestants are from varied walks of life and attempt to battle the elements (and each other) in a quest to survive the harsh winter and claim a large cash prize. What is initially met with unbridled enthusiasm quickly turns to sheer panic as a series of strange events begin to occur.

The contestants soon attribute the occurrences to ruses set up by the producers, even dismissing the death of a fellow player as an accident.

When a contestant is badly injured and no help arrives, the other players meet the chilling realization that the strange occurrences are not part of the show. With their safety threatened, the competitors must band together in an effort to survive.

The show is hosted by Jonathan Buckley (Jonathan Buckley) and the participants are Carolina (Joyce Giraud), a bartender from Colombia; Johnny (Johnny Wactor), a bull rider from Jedburg, South Carolina; Daniel (Daniel Sutton), a computer programmer from Minneapolis; Neeko, a professional rugby player from London; Natalie (Natalie Scheetz), veterinary assistant from Santa Barbara; Sam (Sam Dobbins), an auto mechanic from Brooklyn; and Esther (Esther Anderson), a model from Melbourne.

The remaining contestants are Tommy (Tommy Mountain), a philanthropist from Boston; George (George Dickson), an accountant from Louisville; Anne-Marie (Anne-Marie Mueschke), a graphic artist from New Orleans; Miljan (Miljan Milosevic), a DJ from Podgorica, Montenegro; Irene (Irene Szuchun Yee), a fashion designer from Taiwan; Berglind (Berglind Icey), a photo journalist from Iceland; Harpreet (Harpreet Turka), a graduate student from Washington, DC; Victoria (Victoria Hill), a sales clerk from Winnipeg; and Sabina (Sabina Akhmedova), a soldier from Israel.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Linda June 16, 2014 at 12:40 am

Please keep this show. My family loved it! Another season or 2 to play out the story. A unique and interesting show. KEEP IT PLEASE!!!!!!

Kris June 16, 2014 at 12:22 am

Please don’t cancel this show. It was the only show last summer that I couldn’t wait to watch each week. I keep looking online to see its status (cancelled or renewed) and will be really upset if it doesn’t get renewed. It is reminiscent of Lost and I loved that show.

Cara June 15, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I think it should be renewed!!! We loved it. And after seeing a show about the Russian Yeti, we want to see Siberia even more!!! BRING IT BACK!!!

aman June 14, 2014 at 8:49 am

PLEASE NBC BRING SIBERIA BACK ON , WE PAY 200 A MONTH FOR CABLE Services HERE IN CANADA AND THERES ABOUT 12 OF MY FRIENDS AND FAM THAT ENJOYED THE SHOW EVERY WEEK . WE SPEND WAY TO MUCH FOR YOU COMPANIES TO OVER RUN THE BROADCAST NETWORK AND DELIVER US GARBAGE AND TV ADS MORE THEN A ACTUAL DECENT SHOW. CMON IF YOU TAKE EVERY GOOD SHOW AWAY PEOPLE WILL STOP PAYING ATTENTION AND THEN STOP PAYING OR CABLE ALL TOGETHER OOOOOOHHHH NOOOOO YOU WONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN .

Rick June 13, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Please bring the show back!!!!!!!!!

joan June 12, 2014 at 5:32 pm

please please please bring this show back, love it!!!!!!

Alice June 11, 2014 at 2:23 pm

So there were a couple if episodes that were a little too bizarre, but that’s what makes it so good! I love all the twist to the different stories. Just when you think you know whats going to happen next-wrong, but in a good way! I don’t like a predictable outcome, so this has kept me waiting on the edge of my seat for whats next! So far this has been a clean and decent show, so my whole family has been able to set down and watch it together. This is rare these days! Please bring this show back!! I’m dying to know where this goes next! I have too many unanswered questions to stop it now!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!!!

RICK W June 12, 2014 at 10:34 am

I want this show back…… or start a new one but bring it back

Marlene June 6, 2014 at 11:06 pm

I really liked it and want it to continue!

joe June 7, 2014 at 10:58 am

Has anyone heard anything regarding this show? Is it going to return?

teresa carney June 2, 2014 at 11:21 am

It needs to come back. I love this show it makes you wonder if the government it doing an experiment or using them as bait for some creature in the remote area. Then the government pulls the plug and now tracking them to kill them

Jennifer June 2, 2014 at 9:25 am

Siberia is awesome!! Please bring it back! It is gripping with its crazy twists and turns!

Alisha May 31, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I really loved the show it was my favorite and I would really like of the show came back on it was just sooo interesting and it really got me hooked with both me and family….<3

misti May 31, 2014 at 5:52 am

love it.

John J Stanton May 30, 2014 at 2:25 am

I remember trying to explain to people 3 years ago that Person of Interest was serious science fiction with a mind blowing backstory… A lot of people still don’t get it. That show is going to a profound philosophical place… What is the nature of God and what is the nature of man and how does the Singularity fit into those questions.

Siberia has some very interesting stuff going on — it has more levels than most viewers would ever believe…

1 – Siberia seems to be a Reality Game Show.
2 – The people in the game are very weird and very iconic.
3 – The producers are manipulating events. Some of the game participants are moles.
4 – The characters are in a weird place (Tunguska, Siberia) with spirits, talking trees, magic boxes, hostiles, and monsters. The natives are not very friendly.
5 – There is time travel and part of the show is set in 1908 where the Tunguska event has just taken place. There are Tesla Tower super weapons in the past.
6 – Bad Russians are doing Bad things in the ‘now’. There are water bear posters at the Russian science center. Water bears have very special properties that allow them to travel through space without dying.
7 – Many important events parallel very closely events from the TV show Lost. It is not a coincidence, it is planned. It is planned by the people (person) making things happen within the show.
8 – One member of the cast is particularly important and nothing bad can be allowed to happen to him. His growth and safety are paramount. He is also a master computer programmer.
9 – The Wizard of Oz level. The people (person) running the ????? designed by the master programmer.

This show is Inception on crack ;) I really hope someone lets it play out its course. The ideas above are my interpretation of what the writers have shown us . They are not my story ideas only my inferences.

Rick May 30, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Mr Stanton
Dude you nailed it. It is everything you mentioned and its been under the radar and if I’m not mistaken its a great show. I watch all of it and for the life of me couldn’t really tell how it is to anyone unless they watched it from day one..
I’m a Reality Junkie and hope I have a shot of a show like this… Good One