Siberia

Siberia: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 1, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

current TV show

TV show description:
The storyline of this scripted series begins in 1908, when an unexplained event occurs deep in the remote Siberian territory of Tunguska. More than 100 years later, 16 reality-show participants descend on Tunguska — unknowing of the land’s mysterious past.

These contestants are from varied walks of life and attempt to battle the elements (and each other) in a quest to survive the harsh winter and claim a large cash prize. What is initially met with unbridled enthusiasm quickly turns to sheer panic as a series of strange events begin to occur.

The contestants soon attribute the occurrences to ruses set up by the producers, even dismissing the death of a fellow player as an accident.

When a contestant is badly injured and no help arrives, the other players meet the chilling realization that the strange occurrences are not part of the show. With their safety threatened, the competitors must band together in an effort to survive.

The show is hosted by Jonathan Buckley (Jonathan Buckley) and the participants are Carolina (Joyce Giraud), a bartender from Colombia; Johnny (Johnny Wactor), a bull rider from Jedburg, South Carolina; Daniel (Daniel Sutton), a computer programmer from Minneapolis; Neeko, a professional rugby player from London; Natalie (Natalie Scheetz), veterinary assistant from Santa Barbara; Sam (Sam Dobbins), an auto mechanic from Brooklyn; and Esther (Esther Anderson), a model from Melbourne.

The remaining contestants are Tommy (Tommy Mountain), a philanthropist from Boston; George (George Dickson), an accountant from Louisville; Anne-Marie (Anne-Marie Mueschke), a graphic artist from New Orleans; Miljan (Miljan Milosevic), a DJ from Podgorica, Montenegro; Irene (Irene Szuchun Yee), a fashion designer from Taiwan; Berglind (Berglind Icey), a photo journalist from Iceland; Harpreet (Harpreet Turka), a graduate student from Washington, DC; Victoria (Victoria Hill), a sales clerk from Winnipeg; and Sabina (Sabina Akhmedova), a soldier from Israel.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Tami August 13, 2013 at 9:34 pm

When I first saw the advertisements for Siberia I wondered if this was a reality show or a scripted show. I had to see the pilot. It got me hooked. I know the acting is bad, the characters are interesting in their own creepy way, but I like it. I knew this wasn’t an actual reality show after one contestant was killed off and other weird happens going on. You just can’t have people dying on an actual reality show, duh!! I enjoy watching this show just for my own entertainment purposes. I look forward to seeing each episode and what’s going to happen to each contestant and how their minds work to survive. I know there is a secret out there and I want the story line to continue. DON’T CANCEL IT:-) It is ironic how Siberia follows Bear Grylls “Get Out Alive”…..

Jennifer August 13, 2013 at 12:51 am

I love this show because it is unlike anything else on TV. Before the first episode aired, I wasn’t sure what to make of it. From the commercials it looked like a reality show but it also looked like it might be scripted. As I started watching the first episode, I still wasn’t sure until Tommy got killed. It seems that many people do not have any common sense if they believe this is a real show where people are really getting killed. From reading the comments on here, it seems like many were upset that Tommy got killed, but more upset that it turned out to be fake and they were duped.

jaimelynn829 August 12, 2013 at 10:42 pm

It is so good and exciting. What cracks me up is that some people seem to think this is real. It’s not a real show everyone it’s a scripted show. Someone said its not reality, it’s scripted …uh yeah no big shocker there!!!! This a tv show with actors, anyone who thinks that this is reality or even trying to be reality is an idiot. It’s such a cool idea and well done, I knew America wouldn’t like it. Shoulda put this on a cable channel and it would have done better.it better not get canceled before I find out what’s going on or I’m done with network tv for good.

Martha August 12, 2013 at 10:35 pm

If this is a sick TV show, Karma will get you!!!!!

Don August 11, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I just watched all the episodes on demand, this show is fantastic, I hate reality TV, its not reality, this show is what all the crap that is listed as reality TV should be. INTERESTING is the word. Watch it for what it is people a creepy drama, enjoy it use what’s left of your mind to simple enjoy it.

scott raymond August 7, 2013 at 11:06 pm

i dont belive anything on this show , its not a reality show its a scripted. End it

erin August 12, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Ummm, no offense, but DUH!

Larry K. August 7, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Two thumbs down. Terrible show, bad acting, dumb premise.

Dana August 7, 2013 at 12:16 am

I love this show and don’t understand the poor reviews some people are giving. It is entertaining, exciting, and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Please continue this show and don’t listen to these other people!!!

Peter August 6, 2013 at 11:55 pm

This show is obviously a soap opera in “reality TV” format. First sign was camerman who somehow became injured, whose wound was promptly declared “fatal” although he was still being rushed to the helicopter. Second was the poisoning. With no legal issues that followed is a good indicator that nothing happened. This show is good if you switch your mind off and follow your emotions!

Mark August 6, 2013 at 1:34 am

The most pointless thing ever….wth? It’s like “Blair Witch”? So, we know it’s not real and it’s filmed outside of Manitoba, Canada…….OK. I don’t get it. If you enjoy this kind of stuff, you’re easy prey for garbage…..sorry.

linda fischer August 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm

i feel dirty and pathetic even making direct eye contact with this show, and i’m not that picky! this might be the worst show i’ve ever seen.

Dylan July 30, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I love this show. Please don’t cancel it. :)

Werewolf Jr. July 30, 2013 at 12:31 am

I like this show a lot. Very strange and creepy. It’s an interesting experiment, and not like anything I’ve seen before. I hope it finds it’s audience and continues. I would hate to have this show end and never find out what the secret is. No spoilers but, this show is starting to reveal more about it’s premise and it’s a doozy.

Rhonda July 29, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Pretty pathetic, especially following ‘Get Out Alive’. Thought it was a ‘reality’ show when it actually falls into the ‘bad soap opera’ category. Tonight’s show, ‘Fire in the Sky’, will be my last. It’s turned into a bad comedy/drama that is only made worse by the ‘contestants/actors’. I would hazard a guess that the ‘fire in the sky’ was actually northern lights or ‘aurora borealis’, which would be recognizable by anyone who has lived in the north.

Lolly July 26, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Great show. Continue it !