Siberia

Siberia: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 1, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

current TV show

TV show description:
The storyline of this scripted series begins in 1908, when an unexplained event occurs deep in the remote Siberian territory of Tunguska. More than 100 years later, 16 reality-show participants descend on Tunguska — unknowing of the land’s mysterious past.

These contestants are from varied walks of life and attempt to battle the elements (and each other) in a quest to survive the harsh winter and claim a large cash prize. What is initially met with unbridled enthusiasm quickly turns to sheer panic as a series of strange events begin to occur.

The contestants soon attribute the occurrences to ruses set up by the producers, even dismissing the death of a fellow player as an accident.

When a contestant is badly injured and no help arrives, the other players meet the chilling realization that the strange occurrences are not part of the show. With their safety threatened, the competitors must band together in an effort to survive.

The show is hosted by Jonathan Buckley (Jonathan Buckley) and the participants are Carolina (Joyce Giraud), a bartender from Colombia; Johnny (Johnny Wactor), a bull rider from Jedburg, South Carolina; Daniel (Daniel Sutton), a computer programmer from Minneapolis; Neeko, a professional rugby player from London; Natalie (Natalie Scheetz), veterinary assistant from Santa Barbara; Sam (Sam Dobbins), an auto mechanic from Brooklyn; and Esther (Esther Anderson), a model from Melbourne.

The remaining contestants are Tommy (Tommy Mountain), a philanthropist from Boston; George (George Dickson), an accountant from Louisville; Anne-Marie (Anne-Marie Mueschke), a graphic artist from New Orleans; Miljan (Miljan Milosevic), a DJ from Podgorica, Montenegro; Irene (Irene Szuchun Yee), a fashion designer from Taiwan; Berglind (Berglind Icey), a photo journalist from Iceland; Harpreet (Harpreet Turka), a graduate student from Washington, DC; Victoria (Victoria Hill), a sales clerk from Winnipeg; and Sabina (Sabina Akhmedova), a soldier from Israel.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Jen P September 17, 2013 at 11:35 am

Please do not cancel this show. My husband and I need to know what happens. I loved this show. Even with most of our shows on DVR, I always had to watch this show on Monday. I never wanted to wait. I think if more people had known about this show, they would have watched and enjoyed it. Most people I spoke to hadn’t heard of it, but were intrigued by it when I explained it to them. Please, please renew!!

Lor WC September 17, 2013 at 11:18 am

This show is crazy the first show I thought I was going to watch another reality tv show. Ok guess not but it got me hooked and I couldn’t stop watching. But the ending really come on I cant wait that long or is there going to be another season? Please don’t leave us hanging!!!!

Richard Chavez September 17, 2013 at 8:56 am

do not cancel this show it is one of the best shows i have seen in years. i do not watch much reality tv but this one keeps me wanting more.

Lisbeth Kosa September 17, 2013 at 7:49 am

I love, love, love this show. Please don’t cancel it.

tiffany Smith September 17, 2013 at 2:38 am

this show cant be cancelled . Me and my husband love it and cant wait till it comes back on each week. Please don’t cancel if you do we wont be able to watch anything , cause this is the only show we agree on watching togeather…

BBK September 17, 2013 at 12:58 am

Please DONOT cancel. I need an ending

anonymous September 17, 2013 at 12:53 am

My husband and I love this show… It is one of the few shows that we can hardly wait for each week. Please don’t cancel.

John H September 16, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Great show, weird stuff. Don’t cancel it! Too many questions left to answer!!!

becca September 17, 2013 at 11:14 am

they cant cancel this show we love it but we didn’t like the ending to the show it needs answers

Chris September 16, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Please do not cancel. Need to see more!

dodi September 16, 2013 at 11:24 pm

Please do not cancel will definitely watch.again

Stacy September 16, 2013 at 11:21 pm

My whole family love the show…the ending was hard to deal with, we just want to see more. When does the next new episode start?? We want more.

John Shinkey September 16, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Absolutely LOVE it.But wheres the ending Now.

John Shinkey September 16, 2013 at 11:10 pm

NEED TO SEE MORE

Laci September 16, 2013 at 11:06 pm

DO NOT CANCEL!!

John Stanton September 16, 2013 at 11:06 am

This show reminds me of the film Inception. I think it is one of the best things I have ever seen on TV. The references they just show casually are so much fun: a Tesla tower, the Tunguska crater (which indicated they had time travelled), water bears — perhaps as the source of life on Earth. Then there fact they they have taken all of the elements of Lost, stired them in the bowl, and used them as plot elements in the show… And what are the implications of that? Remember that Daniel is a very good programmer. This whole level of the show is a virtual reality ala The Matrix. Bravo writers! Please don’t cancel this show – it is the most innovative show I have ever run across. Add to that that it keeps me on the edge of my seat and I can’t wait for the next episode each week.

Sue B September 12, 2013 at 1:10 pm

This show is the best. I can’t wait every week to watch it. It has me hanging on every moment. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL!