Siberia

Siberia: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 1, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Joyce Giraud, Johnny Wactor, Daniel Sutton, Neeko Skervin, Natalie Scheetz, Sam Dobbins, Esther Anderson, Tommy Mountain, George Dickson, Anne-Marie Mueschke, Miljan Milosevic, Irene Szuchun Yee, Berglind Icey, Harpreet Turka, Victoria Hill, Sabina Akhmedova, and Jonathan Buckley.

current TV show

TV show description:
The storyline of this scripted series begins in 1908, when an unexplained event occurs deep in the remote Siberian territory of Tunguska. More than 100 years later, 16 reality-show participants descend on Tunguska — unknowing of the land’s mysterious past.

These contestants are from varied walks of life and attempt to battle the elements (and each other) in a quest to survive the harsh winter and claim a large cash prize. What is initially met with unbridled enthusiasm quickly turns to sheer panic as a series of strange events begin to occur.

The contestants soon attribute the occurrences to ruses set up by the producers, even dismissing the death of a fellow player as an accident.

When a contestant is badly injured and no help arrives, the other players meet the chilling realization that the strange occurrences are not part of the show. With their safety threatened, the competitors must band together in an effort to survive.

The show is hosted by Jonathan Buckley (Jonathan Buckley) and the participants are Carolina (Joyce Giraud), a bartender from Colombia; Johnny (Johnny Wactor), a bull rider from Jedburg, South Carolina; Daniel (Daniel Sutton), a computer programmer from Minneapolis; Neeko, a professional rugby player from London; Natalie (Natalie Scheetz), veterinary assistant from Santa Barbara; Sam (Sam Dobbins), an auto mechanic from Brooklyn; and Esther (Esther Anderson), a model from Melbourne.

The remaining contestants are Tommy (Tommy Mountain), a philanthropist from Boston; George (George Dickson), an accountant from Louisville; Anne-Marie (Anne-Marie Mueschke), a graphic artist from New Orleans; Miljan (Miljan Milosevic), a DJ from Podgorica, Montenegro; Irene (Irene Szuchun Yee), a fashion designer from Taiwan; Berglind (Berglind Icey), a photo journalist from Iceland; Harpreet (Harpreet Turka), a graduate student from Washington, DC; Victoria (Victoria Hill), a sales clerk from Winnipeg; and Sabina (Sabina Akhmedova), a soldier from Israel.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Siberia TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Heidi Knode September 19, 2013 at 2:14 am

Please do not cancel – watched every episode and it is an interesting plot. Needs to ve resolved.

Anonymous September 18, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Please keep it- i’ m hooked.

wayne September 18, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Great show with a great cliffhanger ending. Cant wait for answers in season 2.

April September 18, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Please keep this show on TV. I could not wait for monday’s to get here to watch Siberia. The end of 1st season has us fans hanging in what will happen next and if Esther really has the $$$$$. Love this show!

Edna September 18, 2013 at 7:41 pm

enjoyed this show, want to see more

austin parks September 18, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I loved this show what happened to modays show it says the blacklist so what happened. And is their going to be a season 2 cause I will be ready.

Bruce Geoghegan September 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm

This was a great and interesting series I normally don’t watch reality shows but this one intreged me and I would really like to know, a few things what is the creature why did the commandos shoot annie and why was the host in the town in an apartment??? Also who was shooting at the commandos in the Ranger station? Why was the money in the big magic box for someone to steal? Like to know these things. I thought it was a great series, so bring it back again or at least finish it.

siberia lover September 18, 2013 at 12:49 am

I love this show it has sucked me in. Equivalent to 24 it leaves you wanting more! If you have never watched it start from the beginning and stick with it! When I first started watching I thought it was the stupidest show ever but after a couple episodes you will be addicted no question!! Leaves you on the edge of your seat every time. Can’t wait until next season!!!!!!!!

Erin September 18, 2013 at 12:20 am

SECOND SEASON PLEASE!! This show is awesome! Loved the finale. It has been my favorite show of the summer. Very different. I am disappointed (though) that they killed off Annie and Natalie. They were interesting and likeable characters. I don’t feel that their relationship was given the time it needed to develop. I also thought the first episode was a little flat. But it kept getting better and better through the season and I am hoping for a second season for sure!

mada September 17, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I like this show!! I want to see where the storyline goes you have gotten my interest and I have spent the summer watching .It should another season to get to the end. So why not let it go? DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!!

acourtney September 17, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Keep the show!!! Love it!!

Mark Souder September 17, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Cancel it. Open water was terrible and this is worse

Deb September 17, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Please don’t cancel Siberia. It’s one of the most entertaining, keep u on the edge of your chair shows on tv. I can’t wait until Monday s to sit back and enjoy

Lynn Gelinas September 17, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Please do not cancel, leaving people hanging is just not right.

Deb September 17, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I so love this show. I have shows on DVR that I don’t watch same night there on or never, but I can’t wait for Monday’s to see Siberia.
I never leave it sitting on dvr. It just keeps me on the edge of my seat wandering what’s going to happen next. So please bring it back. Don’t leave us hanging.