Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark Orders New TV Series

signed sealed delivered TV showHallmark Channel has picked up Martha Williamson‘s backdoor pilot/movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered as a series. The show’s first season will have 10 episodes and are expected to air mid-2014.

Williamson is the former executive producer of Touched by an Angel and this marks her return to series television. Starring Eric Mabius, the two-hour movie/pilot will air this Saturday, October 12th on Hallmark. Daphne Zuniga, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson also star.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a dramedy that follows a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office. They deliver every last lost piece of correspondence to its rightful owner — typically just when the recipient needs it most.

What do you think? Do you plan on checking out the movie and/or series? Does this sound like your kind of show?

Jan January 22, 2015 at 9:23 pm

I am so glad I set the DVR for these movies to watch later. I just love this series. I have all of them still on DVR except the Christmas movie, somehow I missed that. When there is nothing else on TV I just bring up one of these to make me feel good.

LYNN January 22, 2015 at 8:23 pm

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SHOW…. & WAS HOPING TO BEGIN RECORDING THIS YEAR’S SERIES. … BUT CAN’T SEEM TO FIND THE SHOW. SHOOT… I’D EVEN WATCH RE-RUNS OF THE OLD ONES… I LOVED THE SERIES SO MUCH!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THIS EXCELLENT SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELED!!!!! THAT JUST DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

I LOVE SHANE, OLIVER, RITA & ADORABLE NORMAN. THEY ARE THE MOST DELIGHTFUL CHARACTERS….. MORE!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!! PLEASE.

Judy fuller January 18, 2015 at 10:38 am

This is such a great family show. The stories are always great., I don’t know why they would cancel this show of great character and one you can sit and watch and really enjoy.
Will watch any episode that will be made.

Susan G. January 13, 2015 at 3:40 am

My husband and I came upon the 2 hr Signed, Sealed and Delivered show and loved it!My daughter also saw a 2hr S,S and D show, and she and the two grandkids loved it as well. We then realized we had each seen a different show. We have since bought all nine of the 1 hour shows and downloaded them and have watched all of them finishing up tonight. That’s three generations in this house that adore these shows! The actors are more than superb, the writing and plots are terrific, and they have such good messges in each show! I can’t see how the 1 hour shows ever got cancelled! Those people are nuts. Thank you Hallmark for picking up this fabulous series! We will be watching every show!

Joy Blevins January 11, 2015 at 8:26 pm

My husband and I absolutely love this show! Last season was wonderful & the Christmas movie was one of the best Christmas movies I’ve ever seen. When are you doing a second season? Please do a second season!! Shows with great values and characters that you come to love have become few and far between. It would be a shame to discontinue a show of this calibur.

Favid January 11, 2015 at 4:50 pm

this is a quality TV program signed sealed and delivered needs to come back for a second season I have really enjoyed this program and find some of the ones that are being brought in to be really ridiculous and stupid this is a quality TV show and needs to be brought back