Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark Orders New TV Series

signed sealed delivered TV showHallmark Channel has picked up Martha Williamson‘s backdoor pilot/movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered as a series. The show’s first season will have 10 episodes and are expected to air mid-2014.

Williamson is the former executive producer of Touched by an Angel and this marks her return to series television. Starring Eric Mabius, the two-hour movie/pilot will air this Saturday, October 12th on Hallmark. Daphne Zuniga, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson also star.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a dramedy that follows a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office. They deliver every last lost piece of correspondence to its rightful owner — typically just when the recipient needs it most.

What do you think? Do you plan on checking out the movie and/or series? Does this sound like your kind of show?

Tonya September 18, 2014 at 10:41 am

Please say it has not been cancelled. I looked forward to watching every week. Hallmark channel is my favorite channel to watch!! Please bring back!

JoAnn Grace September 17, 2014 at 9:57 pm

My family all loved the tv show. We were very disappointed when it ended, and we were hoping it would be back on soon. It was inspirational and full of mystery that kept the whole family’s attention. We really want it back on the Hallmark channel soon as an extended series.

Rose September 17, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I loved this show. Sorry if it has been cancelled.

susan September 13, 2014 at 11:08 am

I loved the show. When will it air.

mccampbell September 9, 2014 at 6:40 pm

We love the show. Interesting stories and so nice to not have to worry about bad language or sexual inuendos. Watched every episode and can’t wait for more.

peggy oros September 8, 2014 at 5:21 pm

loved the show. looking forward to the next season
great family show for all to watch. Nice not having to worry about language and nudity and so on when young children are around

cherie palmer September 7, 2014 at 11:27 pm

this show has been so refreshing to watch and a show our whole family can enjoy together. thanks for listening to parents and grand-parents who want family friendly programs. my grand-daughter and the family are looking forward to another season.

susan jordan August 31, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I am glad to see this show returning in the Fall.
The Halmark channel is my top channel to watch
the various movies and shows that are produced fot
good TV watching.

steve August 28, 2014 at 11:40 pm

We really enjoyed this show and look forward to a second season.

Ed August 27, 2014 at 12:53 pm

My wife and I really enjoyed this series. Especially when the two lead characters danced to “And So It Goes.” A really nice moment. We are looking forward to next season.

Betty August 24, 2014 at 8:35 am

I enjoyed the first season and am looking forward to the second. An excellent show for the entire family.

Elizabeth August 12, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I love this show it was so great for the whole family to watch together. It is hard to find a good family show that ages 7 to 97 enjoy like this. I hope there will be more of it.