Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark Orders New TV Series

signed sealed delivered TV showHallmark Channel has picked up Martha Williamson‘s backdoor pilot/movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered as a series. The show’s first season will have 10 episodes and are expected to air mid-2014.

Williamson is the former executive producer of Touched by an Angel and this marks her return to series television. Starring Eric Mabius, the two-hour movie/pilot will air this Saturday, October 12th on Hallmark. Daphne Zuniga, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson also star.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a dramedy that follows a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office. They deliver every last lost piece of correspondence to its rightful owner — typically just when the recipient needs it most.

What do you think? Do you plan on checking out the movie and/or series? Does this sound like your kind of show?

Allison Jones October 18, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Love this show. It is so great to see a show that is not violent. I’m tired of people getting murdered and/or tortured. This show has great, interesting actors. Eric Mabius is the best! The stories are about reaching out to help others without being overly sentimental. I also vote to bring it back.

Joanne weber October 16, 2014 at 11:21 pm

This show is definitely one of the best acted and well written show on TV . Each episode is unique and so uplifting! This is a show you can watch with your entire family and be encouraged! I really hope that they bring back the series.

Jesse Bennett October 11, 2014 at 5:35 pm

A wonderful and insight series filled with rich positive emotions encouraging healthy interpersonal relationships with strong ethics and morals. A much needed series today for all families and individuals. We lack this in much of today’s viewing

Jan October 10, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Yes, Please give us more of this outstanding, uplifting series! It is good for the whole family to view!

Cynthia Escallon October 10, 2014 at 1:34 pm

My family loves :Signed, Sealed and Delivered. It is wonderful to have this heart warming show on Sunday nights. Looking forward to the movies and hoping for the continuation of the series.

Cynthia Escallon October 10, 2014 at 1:31 pm

My family loves this show. It is wonderful to have a decent family show on Sunday nights. Looking forward to the series return and the movies.

adrienne October 7, 2014 at 12:17 am

Pleeease bring this show back! It is a favorite! Entertaining, wholesome and the characters are sooo endearing. I am so looking forward to what happens after Oliver mailed the letter to his ex-wife. You can’t keep us hanging!
Thank you for producing such a wonderful show and a big thank you to your cast and staff

Donna October 6, 2014 at 8:47 am

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Bring Back ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’…The most decent, clean, uplifting, heart warming series to come to TV in many, many years!

Kris October 5, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Love this show as well! Decent. Kind. Interesting. And, I love the set! Please bring it back!

Dorcas Folmer October 5, 2014 at 9:28 pm

My grandchildren my husband my children my entire family have family night on Sunday night… We love signed sealed and delivered, and we look forward to its return please please bring it back!