Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark Orders New TV Series

signed sealed delivered TV showHallmark Channel has picked up Martha Williamson‘s backdoor pilot/movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered as a series. The show’s first season will have 10 episodes and are expected to air mid-2014.

Williamson is the former executive producer of Touched by an Angel and this marks her return to series television. Starring Eric Mabius, the two-hour movie/pilot will air this Saturday, October 12th on Hallmark. Daphne Zuniga, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson also star.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a dramedy that follows a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office. They deliver every last lost piece of correspondence to its rightful owner — typically just when the recipient needs it most.

What do you think? Do you plan on checking out the movie and/or series? Does this sound like your kind of show?

Janet December 11, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I hope they bring this show back. I really enjoyed watching it every week. It is very well done and should not be cancelled!!!!!!!!!

Vickie & Paul December 7, 2014 at 12:13 am

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON’T take off one of the BEST shows on TV in many years! It has the best actors, story plots, humor, suspense, ETC. And it’s clean so there isn’t any concern for cussing or sexuality. What an excellent writer or writers, each story has many stories within the story. We love to watch this program, it’s one of not many shows we both sit together and watch, with a box of kleenex. PLEASE, don’t cancel our favorite program…

Maria December 7, 2014 at 5:44 am

I really enjoyed the Christmas movie..I LOVE THE SERIES! Definitely love the actors! Keep making episodes!!!!!

Judith Leeson November 26, 2014 at 11:41 pm

What a wonderful series, one I can watch with my grandchildren and not have to worry about violence, sex and cursing. The plots were wonderful, leaving you wishing the week were up so you could watch the next one. The cast was fantastic, each character was so important to the series. They all worked so well together. This has been one of my favorite shows of all, and I am almost 72 years old. I love the Hallmark channel, I get so tired of the trash on tv, and am so thankful for a channel that still has wholesome viewing. Please continue this tradition, and I do hope you will bring back Signed, Sealed and Delived ..what a wonderfully delightful series.

Molly November 26, 2014 at 9:33 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring the show back on Hallmark channel. I looked forward to watching it every week.. This show brings a smile to my face, I look forward to what mystery stories to give us hope and faith…

randy and fran November 23, 2014 at 3:36 pm

This is a series like non other. Who doesn’t want to watch a program that gives hope to the already (lost mail) lost hope that we all experience in life.

danielle November 17, 2014 at 12:42 am

Hope they bring the show back! This was such a good show I hope it’s coming back for 2014 -2015 season we really enjoyed it as a family. Its touching with compassion for someone other than themselves! we really loved it please bring it back!

Linda November 15, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I watched the movie and all the episodes and totally loved them. The cast was great. What a wonderful break it was from all the other movies and TV shows. It was different and refreshing. Yet at the same time, there were wonderful lessons in each episode. Please do bring it back.

Mari November 14, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I loved the series and just saw the movie too. Can’t wait to see what is in store for the next season. Hope it starts soon!!!!!

Chuck & Halina November 9, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Please bring this show back! It is one of the most entertaining shows on Hallmark. We look forward to seeing this show every week. It will be a terrible mistake if you overlook this program for the new season.