Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark Orders New TV Series

signed sealed delivered TV showHallmark Channel has picked up Martha Williamson‘s backdoor pilot/movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered as a series. The show’s first season will have 10 episodes and are expected to air mid-2014.

Williamson is the former executive producer of Touched by an Angel and this marks her return to series television. Starring Eric Mabius, the two-hour movie/pilot will air this Saturday, October 12th on Hallmark. Daphne Zuniga, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson also star.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a dramedy that follows a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office. They deliver every last lost piece of correspondence to its rightful owner — typically just when the recipient needs it most.

What do you think? Do you plan on checking out the movie and/or series? Does this sound like your kind of show?

Kathy January 19, 2014 at 3:25 pm

YES…I am eagerly waiting for it to begin! Martha Williamson did such a great job with Touched by an Angel…I’m sure it’ll be good.

angie January 11, 2014 at 1:05 am

I can’t wait for this series! It’s hard to find shows on TV that the whole family can watch and inspires hope . We haven’t had much of that since “Touched by an Angel” left the air.

Lesley January 5, 2014 at 11:31 pm

When does the series start?

sally December 31, 2013 at 2:42 am

I recorded Signed, sealed & delivered and have watched and re-watched it as I very much enjoy the characters and story line. I look forward to the news of the series starting so that i may again set my recorder – don’t want to miss a minute of this great dialogue.

Val December 1, 2013 at 2:50 pm

I am looking forward to watching this series! I very much enjoyed the movie!

Jo October 22, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Can’t wait for the series. I love the characters!

Mary J October 20, 2013 at 3:18 pm

The movie was absolutely sensational, with all the unexpected twists and turns…can hardly wait for the series to start!

Lianna October 19, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I watched this movie with my mother and really enjoyed it. I thought it would be too corny, but I really liked the characters and the premise of the show, and I’m a big fan of Eric Mabius. Glad this is going to be a series!

Carrie October 15, 2013 at 12:36 pm

We loved the movie. It has a great potential to cause us to want to see more….
Please let this series come on and stay on for a while. Its good to see wholesomeness and working together figuring problems, on someone’s good findings… Cant wait to see the series!! Good job

Michelle October 14, 2013 at 9:14 pm

I love the movie and am really looking forward to the series. So happy to see a series that the family can watch together where I dnt have to cover my sons eyes

Cat October 14, 2013 at 3:01 am

Loved this movie! Let’s hope they don’t decide to cancel before it gets off the ground. Seems like the only survivors of “series cuts” are shows for idiots…like Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, Dance Moms, etc….ugh. Finally, a show that we can enjoy that isn’t afraid to mention God, faith, and other “taboos” in our modern society…hats off to Hallmark. Always quality programming…

angie coffey October 13, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Loved the movie, wish the series was on now, don’t want to wait til 2014

Ron Juge October 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I’m enjoying the movie as I write, and look forward to the series. It looks like great fun!

Carole October 8, 2013 at 11:03 am

Really looking forward to this movie and series! Good, clean, entertaining TV is what I enjoy most and this show seems to fit that description. Thank you, Hallmark!

vp44 October 7, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I, loved “Touched by an Angel” so if this show is anything close to it, I will watch it. Hallmark has the best series show right now, I just love “Cedar Cove” can hardly wait for the new season.