Sing Your Face Off: Season One Ratings

sing your face off tv show ratingsABC is burning off the six episodes of Sing Your Face Off over three weeks. Has the show already been essentially cancelled? Could it return for a second season? Stay tuned?

On Sing Your Face Off, celebrities undergo makeovers and try to duplicate the performances of iconic music artists. It’s hosted by John Barrowman and judged by Debbie Gibson, David Allen Grier, and Darrell Hammond.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Do you like the Sing Your Face Off TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Sherry August 16, 2014 at 7:36 pm

We absolutely loved this show. Please have another season. It was so much fun and very entertaining.

Donna August 13, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Yes I think it should come on for another season..We loved it.

Sharon August 8, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Sing your face off should return. An excellent family show. Even the reruns would be great!!

Melissa August 3, 2014 at 6:56 am

Bring it back!!!!!!!!
me, my mom, and my brother love itttttt

Eileen July 30, 2014 at 8:29 am

Can’t wait for Sing Your Face Off to return to ABC. Hurry!!!

Crystal July 26, 2014 at 9:48 pm

We had so much fun as a family watching this show. Please bring it back. We need shows like this that families can enjoy together.

Bill July 19, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Loved it

Sheila July 12, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I loved Sing Your Face Off. I was so impressed with the talent and the ability of these people to totally change themselves into other celebrities . Great show for the entire family. Refreshing and much needed for T.V.

Melanie July 11, 2014 at 11:21 pm

It was a great family show and laughed every episode!!! Loved Jon Lovitz and everyone did an awesome job transitioning to different artists male-female crossovers were the best. Loved it and excited for the next season. We already knew China was a diverse singer from her seeing her on ant farm so would be cool to see actors or athletes that Don’t do this all the time. The non-singers really did the best transformations but of course China is a natural singer with great voice so hard to beat that. Adam Sandler would be historical and fun to watch!!!

June Chen July 11, 2014 at 2:19 am

It was fortunate that I stumbled on the show! I enjoyed every episode tremendously. As a fan, I can only hope the show returns. There was SO much talent from the impersonators; every moment was well executed! So every moment was FUN!

June Chen

Kay Malan July 10, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I found this show by accident, too, and I was immediately hooked. It was amazing how good some of the non-singing entertainers were. Please, renew it! It’s a wonderful family show

Linda Wysocki July 7, 2014 at 8:39 am

I happened to be flipping through channels when I came across this program. I started watching it and loved it! I don’t normally watch any of the talent programs so I would not have turned this on by the title. Never heard anything about this program. If they had promoted it more, I think more people would have watched. Please don’t cancel. Promote, Promote, Promote and they will come.

Ed B July 5, 2014 at 8:10 pm

Thought it was pretty decent. Something I would watch again during the summer instead of reruns.

Dolo July 5, 2014 at 8:07 pm

One of the few shows my husband and I could agree to watch. He loves Sebastian Bach and I loved China Anne’s powerful voice. It was great that they chose a variety of entertainers. Please come back! And last longer!

Chris July 2, 2014 at 2:46 pm

We loved it; can not wait for the next one. This is definitely one show our whole family enjoys together. We found it by accident it really needs more promotion. Please don’t cancel such a wholesome family show there are not too many out there.