Sing Your Face Off

sing your face off tv show on abcNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Six (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 31, 2014 — June 14, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: John Barrowman (host) with Debbie Gibson, David Allen Grier, and Darrell Hammond (judges).

TV show description:
Hosted by actor and musical artist John Barrowman, this talent/variety show competition features various celebrities as they are transformed and trained to perform as a legendary musical icon.

They undergo hours of makeup, dance training, and vocal coaching to transform themselves into the musician. Echoing the icon’s walk, mannerisms and performance style, the celebrities then peform and compete in front of a live audience and judges Debbie Gibson, David Allen Grier, and Darrell Hammond.

Celebrities include Sebastian Bach, Landry Fields, Jon Lovitz, China Anne McClain, and Lisa Rinna.

Series Finale:
Episode #6
In the finale, Rinna performs “Material Girl” by Madonna and Fields performs “Tutti Frutti” by Little Richard. McClain performs “The Greatest Love of All” by Whitney Houston and receives votes from Gibson and Hammond. Special performances: Lovitz and Bach perform “Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO, and Gibson and Hammond perform “I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher.
First aired: June 14, 2014.

What do you think? Do you like the Sing Your Face Off TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

60 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Donnie Brown-Hill says

Please don’t cancel this show. I finally have a quality show I can watch with my husband and 14 year old daughter! So entertaining… I laugh and smile!

2. Cindy says

I think it is a great show. We watch dwts and this was something ws could watch as a family. I hope it is renewed for another season

3. Anonymous says

Great fun and lot of laughs!
    ABC should renewal this since it a big hit for me!
    ABC needs to promote it more and move it to a weekday time
    slot prime time.

4. says

This show is a joke… Cancel it! It doesn’t matter if the contestants do an amazing job or not. Bach got a raw deal, Jon sucked as Meatloaf, yet he got thru. Lisa tanked more than once, yet she’s still here. Watching the finale now.. If Chyna or Leandry doesn’t win as they should, I’m over it.

5. Marcia says

I love this show!! I just happened to find it one night looking through the channels. It should be advertised better to get more people watching it.

6. Mike and Sue Janson says

We were pleasantly surprised when we first saw this show. What fun!!! Who knew Jon Lovitz could sing opera. What a transformation. PLEASE bring it back.

7. stacey says

Its great family fun! I watched it with my kids, 11 and 17, and we all love this show!! Keep em’ coming!!
    **Team Lovitz!

8. Randall Kaiser says

I just happened across this show Sat nite. It was new refreshing and entertaining. I was pleased to see Rupaul as a guest judge. He was excellent. I hope he keeps coming back.

9. Gary Piper says

I love Sing Your Face Off. It’s funny and very entertaining. I think it should be on another season.