Single Ladies: VH1 Series Cancelled, No Season Four

Single Ladies canceledThere won’t be a fourth season of Single Ladies on VH1. The cable channel has cancelled their original series after three seasons on the air.

In a statement, VH1 said, “We’ve been proud to deliver three seasons of the drama, romance and style that engaged viewers in each episode of Single Ladies. Although we’ve decided not to move forward with another season, we hope to work again with the talented cast, creatives and producers as well as our partners at Flavor Unit Entertainment in the near future. We also thank the show’s fans for their support since the premiere in 2011.”

Single Ladies revolves around the lives of three close female friends who have different views on love, sex, and relationships. The cast includes Denise Vasi, LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, Charity Shea, Kassandra Clementi, Travis Winfrey, Harold House Moore, Terrell Tilford, LeToya Luckett, and D. B. Woodside.

Season three is currently airing and will wrap on March 24th. This season has averaged 2.17 million viewers, a slight decline from season two’s audience of 2.27 million.

The cancellation comes a couple days after VH1 picked up a new drama called Hindsight. The cable channel’s other original scripted series — Hit the Floor — was renewed for a second season last year.

What do you think? Did you like the Single Ladies TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another year?

Erika March 26, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Really disappointment on how it ended so abruptly. You couldn’t have just let Keisha be happy.. what about April? Not enough closing. Won’t watch another series on VH1; you always leave people hanging and keep the crap shows on.

Philly Fashionista March 26, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Why does it always seem like every show I get hooked on, gets cancelled? Please do not cancel this show! I love this show! How will I get my Fashion fix? This show offered diversity, fashion, and real life drama. Maybe OWN, BET or Centric will pick it up. Please do not give up Queen!!

Chloe March 26, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I think you should rethink the idea of cancelled Single Ladies on Vh1 cause I love the show so much that I watch it alongside with my sister in law. We watch it every Monday night.
I can relate to the title of the show. Please rethink it over because it break my heart to see it go off air. That how much I love the show.

Renee March 26, 2014 at 12:22 am

Oh please dont take it off the air its the only show Ive watched an enjoyed an run n the house on Monday nights from work to look

anonymous March 25, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Single ladies is my favorite show, why would you cancel a show that has real value . MY HEART IS CRYING FOR MORE I LOVE THE ENTIRE CAST. Please think about bringing it back.

Anonymous March 25, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Please return Single Ladies, it is a great show with the value of what happens in real life. I am asking for your network to return

Dell March 25, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I am sorry to see the show, it was a great series, beats the hell out the reality TV shows, I sure hope that someone picks it up.

Toni March 25, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I think the show was great… they would cancel it when it really starts to get good. Maybe Oprah will pick it up and add it to the OWN Network.

Anonymous March 25, 2014 at 2:07 pm

What the hell-this show is hot and very entertaining- bet pick up this show

Tricia March 25, 2014 at 9:01 am

Please let another station pick up Singl Ladies. Love the show.

rose Williams March 24, 2014 at 9:53 pm

I think it really stink that VH1 has Canceled Single Ladies. At least wait one more season, before ending it with everything up in the air (without a conclusion); have a beautiful ending.

annonymous March 24, 2014 at 9:22 pm

I think that sucks too I love this show. I hope vh1 rethinks this an picks
the show up next season.

Jahniya Batiste March 24, 2014 at 6:43 pm

I think it really suck VH1 Canceled Single Ladies. I really hope another network like BET pick up single ladies. to bring some life to their dead network.

Anonymous March 24, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Single ladies is my favorite show next to Y&R. I cant believe its going to be cancelled! Another station needs to pick it up. This show is hot and the characters and story lines are real. People can really relate to what’s going on. Please don’t cancel this series! Finally we have something to watch that has us excited from week to week and anxious for the next episode to air!

Anonymous March 22, 2014 at 1:43 am

Please someone pick up the show I dont watch anything, but this show has real value.
Dont beg VHI its thier loss.

Anonymous March 25, 2014 at 1:00 am

so true that is a good show. it goes off leaving us wanting more