Sirens: Season One Ratings

Sirens TV show ratings: cancel or renew?NBC has been having ratings success with two shows based on the windy city — Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. Will USA have similar luck with Sirens? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned!

Sirens follows the lives of EMT’s who work for the Eminent Ambulance Company in Chicago. The cast includes Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels, Kevin Bigley, Jessica McNamee, Kelly O’Sullivan, Maura Kidwell, Bill Nunn, and Kirsten Fitzgerald.

Below are the TV show’s ratings, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

6/11 update: This series has been renewed for a second season by USA.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.13 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Sirens TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Anonymous May 19, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Renew

BCS May 19, 2014 at 9:52 am

Renew!

mary May 18, 2014 at 6:41 pm

I love this, but only 3 episodes were shown on the USA channel. Where else can I see it?

Anonymous May 18, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Please renew. After Psych ended, I need something to laugh about even only for 1/2 hour! My boyfriend and I think Sirens is hilarious!

Anonymous May 17, 2014 at 3:48 am

Funny show–>renew it!!

anonymous May 16, 2014 at 1:13 pm

As an ER Nurse I can say I Love this show and appreciate how well written. Its dead on to what we experience everyday. Loved episode 105 with the heroin OD. Exact same thing happened two days ago…. the writers have got all the subtle details down perfectly. We all love it. PLEASE RENEW.

anonymous May 16, 2014 at 1:11 pm

This is one of the best shows to come on in a long time. Those of us in the profession love it!!! One of the best written and funniest shows to come on in a long time.

Anonymous May 16, 2014 at 1:07 pm

LOVE IT!!!! As an ER Nurse I can say the writing on this show is dead on. Very true to life and soooo funny.

Anonymous May 13, 2014 at 2:49 pm

This show really hit great stride. I can’t believe how hard USA is pushing that reality tripe over this. Don’t understand.

Jerry Dock May 12, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Most definitley this show needs to be renewed, it was hilarious, and only a half hour, so you got a great laugh in a short time.

Anonymous May 9, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Renew. It was a hilarious show. A little upset ut just hit its stride when the season ended

burningbush May 8, 2014 at 3:24 pm

I was very skeptical about this show; I didn’t think it could live up to the British series.

But I was very wrong. Leary, cast, and crew really hit this one out of the park!

The only thing wrong with this show: the first season was only 10 eps! Characters were just beginning to really hit their stride and mesh well together, and then *poof!* no more shows, probably for another year or more, with the way production schedules are now. Plenty of time for the show to be forgotten and have to be reintroduced all over again.

Anonymous May 7, 2014 at 9:05 pm

P.I. Staker please develop a sense of humor this show is hilarious

Dr K Anderson May 7, 2014 at 3:27 am

My children got me hooked on this show. A lot of first responder and fellow trauma specialists told me they just need some relief once in a while. Renew, and let us have this 1/2 hour.

P.I. Staker May 5, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Not funny. Please cancel.