Sleepy Hollow: Season One Ratings

Sleepy Hollow TV show on FOX ratingsWashington Irving’s original story has been around for centuries but that’s no guarantee that FOX‘s Sleepy Hollow TV show will even last a year if the ratings aren’t good enough. Will it be cancelled or renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

Sleepy Hollow revolves around a transplant from 1790 and a modern sheriff who try to stop the Headless Horseman and other supernatural threats. The cast includes Tom Mison, Nicole Beharie, Orlando Jones, Katia Winter, Clancy Brown, John Cho, and Richard Cetrone.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

10/2 update: FOX has renewed Sleepy Hollow for a second season.

Final season averages: 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.46 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Sleepy Hollow TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Lisa December 31, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Keep Sleepy Hollow tv show going at least another year. I’ve enjoyed the episodes and plan my Monday nights around watching.

Kate Fredericks December 13, 2013 at 12:09 am

Sleepy Hollow is FINALLY shaping up to be a show with a complicated back story. This show is pure indulgence for me. Tom Mison is gorgeous, Nicole Beharie is beautiful, and the most important thing, these two have chemistry!! I applauded them adding John Noble (the lovable Walter from Fringe) but feel that so far, they aren’t using his character to bring out the brilliance of his acting. Hoping to see that change as the series progresses. I AM surprised and thrilled to see a second series commitment from them already. But if they want to keep the thrill going, they need to even out the episodes a bit toward a visionary story that builds and grows. Otherwise, we end up with the same-old same-old on too many other typical shows we have to choose from. I hope they get a consistent show-runner who is a talented and organized story teller with some vision. As well as committed writers, directors, and producers. It’s really the only way this show will shine. FOX? Are you listening?

Laney October 21, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Well, I DID like it until I realized that there were only a few shows! What the heck! No Halloween episode? Um, kind of defeats the purpose I think. It was such a great fall show….Too bad they will make us wait and by then I will probably not want to see it. This is why I never watch T.V. Thanks guys, really appreciate the planning here.

Lvonhoelle October 4, 2013 at 8:05 am

What a great new show. The story is really good and intense and the graphics are great. I hope this sticks around…..

Joan October 3, 2013 at 2:33 pm

This show is really great, glad it got renewed for season 2

Mandy October 2, 2013 at 3:45 am

I loved the show, its smart funny, perfectly plotted, and I find Cranes remarks about the turn of the nation very, very charming and correct. I certainly think it has a good chance to go the distance. Its not for everyone. But I imagine there is enough of the mean spirited, badly thought out snarky shows that this one is a refreshing change. And NO. I don’t think its even a bit rushed.

Don Edmonds October 1, 2013 at 4:41 pm

I really like this how. It so reminds me of “The Night Stalker”. I do hope that it is renewed. I think that it is really well written and the two leads fit the parts beautifully – (not like the horrible PC cast in the reincarnation of TNS a few years ago.

Mondaygirl September 27, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Love it!!! Smart, funny, and Ichabod is dreamy. Rooting for a second season!

catcala September 25, 2013 at 8:31 am

I really like this show but I am afraid it will go the way of most network shows, being cancelled quickly without giving it a chance. This really irks me with the networks, most shows I really like are all of a sudden cancelled. It has got to the point where I am reluctant to even start new series because as soon as I get into it, it gets pulled.

Felicia September 25, 2013 at 12:53 am

I loved this show! I had no intention of watching it until my sister and her husband recommended it. My son and I just watched episode 1 online. We are hooked! I can’t wait to watch episode 2! I had no idea George Washington also helped prevent the Apocalypse. I love it!!!

Kim September 24, 2013 at 10:39 pm

I love this show. Great wrting, great actors and right away their connection to each other is that of a show in is 2nd season . They better keep it around. New idea, great special effects and a very talented cast.

Sammy Carson September 24, 2013 at 12:25 pm

When the coming attractions first aired I had to wonder just where they were going to go with this one. I couldn’t imagine how they could build a series on it. Well, so far they have my attention. Including George Washington in this was shocking but clever. I like it!!

Mark Bergman September 23, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I really enjoy the show! Its very fun to watch!!

dodi September 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

Definitely will keep watching

Anthony September 17, 2013 at 10:27 am

I want to like it, but the premier felt more like the outline of a story that should have been told and developed over two hours. This was very rushed, as if the network didn’t have confidence in it. I’ll give it a few more episodes to see if it improves.

Sammy Carson September 17, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Thank you Anthony, you cleared up my fuzzy TV screen. I too wanted to like this, but it felt a little like falling into a black whole. Interesting but lacking a bit of clarity. An extra hour might have been a bit more crystallizing. At another location a post was made regarding the use of “Sympathy for the Devil”, always a fun piece of work, but a very pricey addition. With the money Mr. Jagger made on this it would have perhaps been wiser to use it on better development.