Sleepy Hollow, The Following: FOX Changes January Plans Again

Sleepy Hollow TV showThe FOX execs are tweaking their programming plans for January again. Sleepy Hollow will return on January 13th (instead of the 6th). The series will then wrap its first season on Monday, January 20th, with a two-hour finale. Sleepy Hollow has already been renewed for a second year so it won’t be back until the 2014-15 season.

As previously announced, The Following will debut on Sunday, January 19th, immediately following the NFC Championship Game. Instead of a second episode airing the next night, the second installment of the sophmore season will run on Monday, January 27th — paired with Almost Human.

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the Sleepy Hollow finale or the return of The Following?

chuck impey March 24, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I think “Sleepy Hollow” is great fun to watch, and should be back on as soon as possible….I miss it and so does my family. Put “bones” Back in it’s regular slot and put “Hollow back on Monday nights.

Linda Hayes March 24, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Sleepy Hollow will be back in the Fall for a full season…That is what I read. I think that the network was not sure how it would go over, that is why it was a short season first time around.

admin March 24, 2014 at 11:46 pm

13 episodes right now but they could order more.

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Both The Following and Sleepy Hollow are awful!

dji December 7, 2013 at 8:14 am

i think they had the schedule right the first time.

Mike Peters December 7, 2013 at 2:39 am

Great “What If?” concept for a show. Spooky but fun to think about waking up 200 years later, and how would you react? Also fun fantasy to tie a man to all kinds of historical important moments of our nations birth. Kind of like a revolutionary war era, Forest Gump.

Linda Hayes December 7, 2013 at 12:27 am

I really like the concept of this show, and the actors….What I do not get is how networks do there scheduling….It is choppy, messy, and irritating…It sets shows up to fail with this on and off again scheduling…. There was a time in a land that seems pretty far away, shows started in the Fall with a short break in the holidays then ran to Spring or early summer…Now it is so ridiculous…Hope Sleepy Hollow survives this… :-/

Kate Fredericks December 9, 2013 at 1:10 am

I agree, Linda. I have a two tuner DVR, On Demand, and Hulu Plus and STILL I miss many shows. The ratings system used today is dreadfully antiquated. Just because I miss a show, doesn’t mean I don’t want to watch it. But having a life, reading time, (I’m retired!), and the networks changing their schedules almost weekly, leave me confused and overwhelmed. There are so many really good shows to watch, Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist, and now Almost Human (and CW show Hart of Dixie which I unashamedly love to pieces), on Monday night and others, I end up leaving some out simply for lack of time. Each night is like that and I am beginning to resent it! If I don’t watch it on the DVR, I often forget about it. There have been moments lately where I’ve actually thought about dropping all of TV, and just read or do something else. I think if the networks don’t stop cramming everything on Mon. & Tues. especially, I won’t be the only one with “viewer fatigue!” They would do well to take all of the best rated shows and sprinkle them across all 7 days, then LEAVE them there. I am tired of spending more time FINDING shows then watching them!