Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow TV show on FOXNetwork: FOX
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 16, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Tom Mison, Nicole Beharie, Orlando Jones, Katia Winter, John Cho, and Richard Cetrone.

current TV show

TV show description:
This mystery-adventure drama is a modern-day take on the classic Washington Irving story. Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison) is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers. Unfortunately, the infamous Headless Horseman is also revived and goes on a murderous rampage in present-day Sleepy Hollow.

Ichabod quickly realizes that his old adversary is just the beginning, as the resurrected rider is but the first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. He’s only one of the many formidable foes that Ichabod must face to protect not only Sleepy Hollow, but the world.

In 2013 Sleepy Hollow, Ichabod discovers a town that he no longer recognizes and grapples to understand how it works. He teams up with Lieutenant Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie), a young cop who has her own supernatural experiences.

Clues from the past enlighten mysteries in the present, thanks to flashbacks of Ichabod’s life in 1776. The divide between present and past become dangerously blurred and lives are left in the balance — including that of Ichabod’s late wife, Katrina (Katia Winter), who’s trapped in a mysterious netherworld. In his pursuit to save her, Ichabod uncovers secrets about her which leave him with even more questions.

Not everyone believes Ichabod’s tales of 1776 and supernatural evils — especially the new head of Abbie’s police precinct, Captain Frank Irving (Orlando Jones). When faced with bizarre events he can’t explain, Irving reluctantly turns to Ichabod and Abbie to investigate.

The complex pasts of Ichabod and Abbie — from his inclusion in the powerful and secretive Freemasons Society to her childhood visions — will help them solve the intricate puzzles of Sleepy Hollow and hopefully save the world.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Sleepy Hollow TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

jeff taylor August 6, 2014 at 7:58 pm

I really enjoy the show please consider keeping it on TV thank you Jeff Taylor.

Caren August 7, 2014 at 7:21 am

I noticed on another post that SH has been brought back and that the series will start on 9/22/14.

Diane August 6, 2014 at 9:50 am

Hey, guys!!!

Sleepy Hollow went back on June 2. We won!!!!!

admin August 6, 2014 at 9:58 am

New season starts 9/22

timothy harbin August 6, 2014 at 12:50 am

Please please please don’t cancel this show! There is so much you can do with it! Please keep it.

julie August 4, 2014 at 3:50 pm

I love sleepy hollow it is not the same who’s sleeping with who someone killed this person or super heros it’s a very good show that keeps you guessing.

Mrs. C July 29, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Love Sleepy Hollow. Anxiously waiting its return. Great show, Great Cast, Great storyline.

Anonymous July 27, 2014 at 12:07 am

Please bring back my wife and I always loved. The way it was put together .everyweek kept us going until the next. Thank you the vasquez

Renie July 25, 2014 at 11:17 am

Please dont cancel this show. Its differnt than other shows on t.v.

Anonymous July 27, 2014 at 12:04 am

Please bring back we loved the show.

Maree July 23, 2014 at 12:21 am

I never get a chance to actually sit down and watch a series from the beginning. But I was so engrossed in the plot that if it were a book with this much suspense on what happens next…I would never put the book down.
PLEASE keep the cameras rolling! This is a great show! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with to hold my interest, waiting for the next week to come so I can watch it…and repeat the cycle!
Don’t let the avid fans down!

suzanne and michael July 15, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Please bring this show back. At least give us an ending.

Annie July 15, 2014 at 8:54 am

I love this show.
it has a good amount of mystery and also some history.
I think it should be continued. Cannot wait to see the next episode and seasons.
I have watched the episodes more than once to review what I had seen and also pick up on other details that were possibly missed on the 1st showing (a lot of intenseness to the episodes that it was easy to miss smaller details, which add depth the show). loved the flashbacks to the history part of the show (events in the era of 1776 time period) and Ichabod trying to catch up with the modern world, both technology and trending fashions and stores (Starbucks) and the blending of people of his time into current time (the pastor, etc)

Tina July 14, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Please don’t cancel this show! I can’t wait to watch it every week!

phill July 13, 2014 at 7:32 pm

great program, bring it back &soon. one of the best shows on tv since ncis. f syfy doesn’t want to bring it back,some other network needs to do so. that’s what I think any how.

phine July 9, 2014 at 3:14 am

should not be cancel

Barb July 8, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Love this show…I sure hope it doesn’t get cancelled. It’s fun.

Netters July 6, 2014 at 8:47 am

Don’t cancel this show, I fricken love it and does my cousins! We have been wondering when it was coming on again, we miss it. We couldn’t wait until it came on again, there is nothing like it out there and we need more show like this one! Mystery, suspense, humor and adventure. Bring it back, bring it back…