Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Aussie April 22, 2014 at 8:38 am

Do not cancel this show. I love it and am so tired of CW putting on a show I love and then canel it after one season. Give it a chance. It dosen’t help you putting it on a night that also has The Voice and DWTS on. Do not cancel this show, or Beauty and the Beast. Best shows ever to include Super Narutal, Arrow, The 100.

Melissa April 22, 2014 at 6:46 am

Should definetly renew. Only started watching it recently, but straight away loved it! Please don’t cancel it.

XYZ April 22, 2014 at 4:43 am

PLEASE DON’T cancel the show!!!!!! From the first minute I fell in love with the show, so I’m begging you to renew it !! I hope that the show is n’t gonna have just a second Season ! :)

sabas44 April 22, 2014 at 3:56 am

Is the best show on the CW, behind ARROW and before Hart of Dixie.

Alex April 22, 2014 at 3:52 am

Don’t cancel. This show is really promising. The CW ca keep it airing 13 episodes for season.

sabas44 April 22, 2014 at 3:46 am

Is the best show on CW behind ARROW. Star Crossed should be renewed for a second season.

ash k April 21, 2014 at 10:32 pm

RENEW!!! LOVING STARCROSSED!! Ive been hooked from epi 1!!!

Anon April 21, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Love this show, but if cw was smart they would move it to a different night away from the voice and dancing with the stars so people could give it a chance.

Claire April 22, 2014 at 7:10 am

Yes true that’s why the ratings fall every week even though its not supposed to with a show that good. It better have a second season.

Ann April 21, 2014 at 7:04 pm

This show is so amazing. It needs more season to further expand the story and grow. The message is something society needs to hear.

Jodi April 21, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I absolutely love this show! I am hoping it will be given a second chance. Each episode gets better and better. I am a big fan of the CW network. Please don’t cancel.

Samaa April 21, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Please renew!! Best show ever!

Aimee April 18, 2014 at 11:02 am

I love Star Crossed. Please give it a second season!!!! Too many shows are cancelled these days before they hit their stride.

Reese April 18, 2014 at 1:59 am

Renew!

Claire in the UK April 17, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Only on episode 2 here in the UK but loving it

Anonymous April 17, 2014 at 2:49 pm

I am a fan of quite a few of the CW’s shows but I am hooked on Star Crossed. This show has great potential. It has the drama, the love story, and the struggles needed to really do well. I truly think if given a bit more time it will be a one of the most popular shows on the network. I am a HUGE romance junkie and would hate to see this show canceled before it really has a chance to be told. Please give it another season to prove itself.

Anonymous April 21, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Please don’t cancel this series it shows something special . A story just give it a season 2 and then if that doesn’t work out you cancel it as I look at the 3 last seasons I realize there are more exciting things in store for the public so please don’t cancel this show PLEASE!!!!!!! I’m beging u