Star-Crossed

Star-Crossed TV show on CWNetwork: The CW
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 17, 2014 — May 12, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Aimee Teegarden, Matt Lanter, Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

TV show description:
A science fiction Romeo and Juliet television series, this show revolves around the romance between a human girl and an alien boy when he and six others of his kind are integrated into a suburban high school.

When Emery Whitehill (Aimee Teegarden) was six-years-old, an alien spacecraft crash-landed in her small town. Whether they came in peace or with more sinister intentions didn’t matter — a fierce battle erupted as humans fought for control over their new rivals, an alien species called the Atrians.

In the midst of the conflict, Roman (Matt Lanter), a six-year-old Atrian boy, found his way to a shed behind Emery’s house. There, she protected him from harm, brought him food, gave him comfort – and friendship. In their brief time together, Emery and Roman forged a deep bond, but the authorities wasted no time in tracking Roman down and capturing him in a violent confrontation. Emery grew up believing that Roman had been killed that day.

Some 10 years later, the Atrians have been acclimated to life on Earth, however they’re interned in a heavily-guarded camp (the Sector) to keep them separate from humans. Now, for the first time, a group of Atrian teens will enroll in a suburban human high school, with the goal of testing the feasibility of human/alien integration. The eyes of the nation and the whole world are fixed on this historical social experiment, an endeavor fraught with suspicion and fear.

In the mayhem of the first day, Emery is amazed to learn that Roman was not killed by the authorities and is, in fact, one of the Atrian students. Their childhood bond is quickly rekindled. In a school and a society that distrusts everything about the Atrians, Emery and Roman have found each other again. However, their relationship is threatened by the small-mindedness of their respective communities and the political agendas of people in power.

While the world around them rages with anger and prejudice, their bond becomes increasingly strong and increasingly dangerous. Then, a violent encounter between Roman’s father and Emery’s father occurs in the Sector. Can Roman and Emery’s love survive? Can there be true peace between humans and Atrians?

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — “Passion Lends Them Power”
After Roman is badly hurt, Emery turns to an unexpected ally for help. Meanwhile, Grayson , Drake , Sophia, and Lukas race to find the stolen Suvek before the Trags can activate it. However, Vega (guest star Merle Dandridge) is a step ahead of them and sets off the Suvek in the middle of a Marti Gras parade. Teri is shocked when she overhears Vega ordering the death of her friends. Gloria discovers Taylor’s secret and shares one of her own.
First aired: May 12, 2014.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

458 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Karissa says

Please don’t cancel the show it is amazing in so many ways. I love it there is nothing like it and shouldn’t you renew it if all the fans want to see more. I am being deprived of Star Crossed and I am dying to know what happens next. Please don’t cancel the show we all love it t is inspiring because it shows never to give up on things it shows determination. I am determined to get this show renewed I wont give up. So you should renew the show because we as the fans will not stop until the show is renewed. This is my favorite show and I will not give up on it. I think you should progress with it because it is amazing awesome and we all love it. So please renew it. Isn’t it the fans that matter the most? Well I believe so , So renew the show we the fans love it and want more!!!!!!!!

• Rob says

Should have been continued and not canceling anything heart of Dixie should have bean cancel that show stinks not star crossed

• Caty says

Hey now don’t diss the hart of dixie show I for one love that show too and it’s in a very different subcategory of shows so it’s not like the other scifi shows on there like the 100 or the tommarrow ppl. Now I admit it hart of Dixie is more for a female crowd and that’s probably why it’s doing so we’ll cuz its a well liked show for females, it probably has males watching the show too but probably not as many female fans of hod. It’s got incredible fashion featured on hart of Dixie kind of like gossip girl was and that alone attracts the audience so it is featured as a fashion empowered show too for females and it has very well dresses male characters too. Also fashion did take high precedence in star crossed as we’ll and it was featured well in that way. And this show has the right actors and writers to carry the show on so please sign the petitions on change.org to save the show star crossed and let it continue. But the cow is not wrong with keeping hart of Dixie on air because it’s a great dramatic comedy and musical show and it’s orchestrated very well and there is no other show like it on tv, and non- gory too for more family friendly audiences.

• Caty says

The c w network doesn’t need to get rid of other popular shows that are newly broadcasted on the network like hart of Dixie or possibly star crossed and like 100 and beauty and the beast or a newcoming show like jane the virgin. What these networking tycoons need to do is get rid of an old show on reruns that is or can be broadcasted on TV land or tbs like those rerun broadcasting stations they need to kick that stuff off to make the room for fan populated shows like star crossed so it can be saved and continued, cuz we all know the network has more then enough money and fan net worth to continue it, but there is no need to hate on the other new shows cuz they create completely different fan bases and the same cuz if I wasn’t watch hart of Dixie I wouldn’t of fallen in love with the show star crossed. And any network should be honored to carry on the star crossed series and create more demographic base so it would go further.

• Jenny says

I was hooked after the first episode. Happens every time, sucks doesn’t it. I really hate it when I follow a show for several seasons then cancel it with out finishing it. Happens all the time Heroes, Kyle XY, Dark Angel, The Pretender, Legacy, Stargate Universe, Bionic Woman, Terra Nova, Jeremiah, Roswell, Caprica, and Reveloution these are just a few of a very long list. Some of these were ended with an attempt to wrap up the story. However it was obvious the writers could do more if given the chance.

• Caty says

You are so right jenny the writers have enough passion and creativity to carry on a show like star crossed very well, it needed to be out lenghthed for more period of time. Like Roswell for instance I know that show well they could of out reached their adventures past Roswell with the third season characters they had and created a more dynamic fourth season if they were to have one. Like they wrapped up Liz and macs wedding and then took them off in the car like there should of been more of a catch up like the progression on the engagement and how they got there to that day, after the van left from the church should of and could of resulted the writers and network into a fifth season. But for this particular show to not even get a second season is bizarre and I don’t get what is wrong with these network people that gave it only four months instead of a whole year like all the other shows on the cow network.

• Nicole says

Apparently Mr Pediwitz doesn’t think there is enough fans for starcrossed to continue which is a load of BS. Stargazers are doing everything in. Our power to show him that the fans are there. We sent him 1822lbs of spaghetti and we are in the process of sending letters postcards and stars. Here is how you can all help show mr Pedowitz that fans are there http://starcrossedstargazers.weebly.com/campaigns
          Please join us in our fight to prove to him that starcrossed deserves a second chance. Lets combine our forces. We have been asking the CW to rerun eps so they can see for themselves the amount if fans. Please join our cause for everything starcrossed :)

2. Christina says

Star-Crossed should NOT be canceled! It was an awesome TV series, it should go for a second season.

3. anonymous says

What?? That was a good show. Why are the good shows being canceled and stupid shows continue to be running. PLEASE BRING IT BACK

4. Rebecca Walker says

I really loved this show, I watched every single show and it is hard to believe it was cancelled. : ) PLEASE, bring it back!!

5. Janice kinsman says

This show had a great and interesting story line. There are so many shows that give you that ho hum feeling not really caring about the next episode; but this left me always anxious for the next show. I don’t know why you don’t have a mini series to end the show or only do mini series so the people who like a show can at least have closure. It’s like not being able to read the end of a book. You people who create these shows really should care about the fans. Maybe you didn’t promote it well enough .

• says

OH NO!!!!! Not another one of my shows cancelled,,, I recorded this faithfully so I would never miss a show,, (I work second shift) I love this show…. :(,,:(,,:(

6. stargazer 101 says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t cancelled Star Crossed it is me and my friends favorite show of all time!!!! It definitely 100% absolutely deserves another season. Also the fans want to see more isn’t that all that matters?!? you have an amazing show, great actors/actresses and no one ever know what’s next. I know we are all just fans, but this show made Monday our favorite night of the week. Please don’t stop now we are begging you

• Catyternes@yahoo.com says

I know this show absolutely deserves another chance it’s a great illustration of characters and I look forward to all the crazy alien lingo it entails every week kind of like a more updated version of Roswell, it’s got great science- fiction graphics like Star Wars , and the romance between emery and roman is electrifying and it is very sparky for all viewers to watch and that is a romance that could have so many story and bylines to it that it would be able to be interesting enough and be able to grow for I see as many six seasons, even to see it as far as an intergalactic wedding ceremony, I mean the c w and all the workers there are completely blind to
      Let this fabulous and amazing show go it a different spice that television needs badly.

7. rhode says

I loved this show was the best story line I have seen in a long time after Roswell. I would love to see what happens and if the group will be okay this was a story that I could wait to see every week. can I maybe ask if we will ever see what happens after the end of season 1. please let we see what happened