Star-Crossed

Star-Crossed TV show on CWNetwork: The CW
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 17, 2014 — May 12, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Aimee Teegarden, Matt Lanter, Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

current TV show

TV show description:
A science fiction Romeo and Juliet television series, this show revolves around the romance between a human girl and an alien boy when he and six others of his kind are integrated into a suburban high school.

When Emery Whitehill (Aimee Teegarden) was six-years-old, an alien spacecraft crash-landed in her small town. Whether they came in peace or with more sinister intentions didn’t matter — a fierce battle erupted as humans fought for control over their new rivals, an alien species called the Atrians.

In the midst of the conflict, Roman (Matt Lanter), a six-year-old Atrian boy, found his way to a shed behind Emery’s house. There, she protected him from harm, brought him food, gave him comfort – and friendship. In their brief time together, Emery and Roman forged a deep bond, but the authorities wasted no time in tracking Roman down and capturing him in a violent confrontation. Emery grew up believing that Roman had been killed that day.

Some 10 years later, the Atrians have been acclimated to life on Earth, however they’re interned in a heavily-guarded camp (the Sector) to keep them separate from humans. Now, for the first time, a group of Atrian teens will enroll in a suburban human high school, with the goal of testing the feasibility of human/alien integration. The eyes of the nation and the whole world are fixed on this historical social experiment, an endeavor fraught with suspicion and fear.

In the mayhem of the first day, Emery is amazed to learn that Roman was not killed by the authorities and is, in fact, one of the Atrian students. Their childhood bond is quickly rekindled. In a school and a society that distrusts everything about the Atrians, Emery and Roman have found each other again. However, their relationship is threatened by the small-mindedness of their respective communities and the political agendas of people in power.

While the world around them rages with anger and prejudice, their bond becomes increasingly strong and increasingly dangerous. Then, a violent encounter between Roman’s father and Emery’s father occurs in the Sector. Can Roman and Emery’s love survive? Can there be true peace between humans and Atrians?
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — “Passion Lends Them Power”
After Roman is badly hurt, Emery turns to an unexpected ally for help. Meanwhile, Grayson , Drake , Sophia, and Lukas race to find the stolen Suvek before the Trags can activate it. However, Vega (guest star Merle Dandridge) is a step ahead of them and sets off the Suvek in the middle of a Marti Gras parade. Teri is shocked when she overhears Vega ordering the death of her friends. Gloria discovers Taylor’s secret and shares one of her own.
First aired: May 12, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

deb April 24, 2014 at 9:57 am

Renew PLEASE….Give the show a CHANCE…It is getting better and better with each episode…It is a show for all ages not just a certain age group, remember that.

rose April 23, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Love this show!!! Keep it on CW

Anonymous April 22, 2014 at 5:17 pm

RENEW ! the cw cancels every show I like! I honestly love this show, I don’t know , I enjoy watching its episodes and I love Matt Lanter so that’s a bonus.They cancelled The secret circle and they’re considering cancelling The Carrie Diaries which is annoying , they have to consider online viewers and the idea that there are international fans like me.

bev ozbourne April 15, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Keep this show going I’m in the uk I’ve only seen 2 episodes so far and I’m major hooked on ththis show big style. Totaly love it. Soon as it comes out on dvd here in the uk I will be deffo buying it with out question unless they cancel the show after 1 season then its not worth buying. This is by far the best alien show since alien nation. When I saw the adverts on the tv 4 this show I recognised roman ( matt latner) that got me interested strait away. I got 2 of his movies me faverot is vampires suck he’s just so funny in it totaly love it. So yea I’m a fan of matt. Please do not stop this show I personaly think it will easily do 7 seasons and sell well on dvd. I give this show after just watching 2 episodes sofar 10 out of 10. I hope to see many more seasons of this show.

adriana grenot April 15, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Please renew this show I love so much!I cant be with out this show the actors are so amazing!!!thank you Adriana:)

Amanda April 15, 2014 at 8:35 am

Pleeeeease renew this show! I look forward to Mondays now only because of this show! I will cry if it’s canceled. It’s so much better than some of the other cw shows that keep getting renewed! Please!!

Tiffany Payne April 14, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I love star crossed its a good show I haven’t have a favorite show sense the secret circle was on please keep star crossed on it remind me of Roswell thanks tiffany

Shannon April 14, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I love this show it is absolutely one of my favorites I can’t wait a whole week in between episodes !! Please keep this show !!!

Anonymous April 14, 2014 at 9:01 am

I really like this show, it’s smart, funny and has a lot of potential. I’m looking forward to watch the show and characters develop in next season. ;) I read somewhere that there aren’t that many 20+ watching the show, well I just want you to know that I’m 30+ and loving it! So please, please CW, don’t cancel the show!

pavanne halpin April 14, 2014 at 12:19 am

I really like this show and think it should be renewed. I miss it because of work. But DVD it and watch it later.

lilyoftheval5 April 11, 2014 at 6:37 pm

I think it has potential. Both in plot and characters.

However it needs, just a little bit, stop being so predictive and underestimating viewers’ intelligence.

Lisa April 10, 2014 at 7:58 am

This show is amazing I’m only on the first episode already I’m hooked ..it really shud not b cancelled …starcrossed is on another level.. I wud compare it to twighlight an look wer that ended worldwide ….!!!!! I’m in England and watch on sky 1 it wud b a shame if it got cancelled

Anonymous April 9, 2014 at 12:14 am

I love this show more than anything!!! If they cancel it I might cry! This show, the tommrow people and the 100 are the only reason I watch the CW!

Anonymous April 8, 2014 at 7:46 pm

So needs another season at the very least cause this show is AWESOME!! Great story line and the actors are amazing. I LOVE this show!! Please, please give it some more time for everyone else to find and love as much as I do!!

CWeb April 8, 2014 at 3:23 am

I freaking LOVE this show. I was unsure at first but I am so hooked. I am a little OBSESSED actually. :) I think it has so much potential. Come on CW, keep this show for season 2.