Suburgatory: ABC Sitcom Gets Short Season But…

Suburgatory season threeIn May, Suburgatory was renewed for a third season but fans are going to have to wait awhile for the sitcom to return.

Suburgatory is scheduled to return mid-season. That means that it will likely be back in January but could return earlier if one of ABC’s new sitcoms tanks.

The network has ordered just 13 episodes this time around because they don’t expect to need a full season. However, if ABC brings the show back earlier than expected, ABC Entertainment president Paul Lee says that they are open to ordering additional installments.

What do you think? Are you okay with Suburgatory not returning until later in the season? Are you hoping for more that 13 episodes this season?

25 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. reaa says

I think it’s too late but i wan’t SUBURGATORY to go on i wan’t to see what does ryans new girlfriend when she sees ryan and tessa kissing omg i really love this show so please BRING it ON to all of them that like to see what happends in new SUBURGATORY episodes :) :)

2. Jojo says

bring back Suburgatory, I wanna see if June and Ryan break up and Tessa and Ryan get back together and the rest of the cast stories

3. Clara says

Omg can they bring it back it is one of the best shows ever. I want to see what happens with Tessa and Ryan

4. Pam says

Please don’t cancel Suburgatory!!!!! I wait all week for my Thursday night line up of The Middle, Suburgatory, and Modern Family. That is what I live week to week for. The writing is premium and I can identify with Tessa! So many great shows have been cancelled that this is all I have left!!!!! Please reconsider!!!!!

5. Valerie says

PLEASE don’t cancel Suburgatory! I want it back & more episodes. This show is the best, come on, “Daliah” nobody is better then her! BRING BACK SUBURGATORY!

6. Saundra says

Bring Back Suburgatory ASAP! Can’t wait til January! This show is worthy of an entire season, not just 13 episodes! What’s up with that?!