Suburgatory: ABC Sitcom Gets Short Season But…

Suburgatory season threeIn May, Suburgatory was renewed for a third season but fans are going to have to wait awhile for the sitcom to return.

Suburgatory is scheduled to return mid-season. That means that it will likely be back in January but could return earlier if one of ABC’s new sitcoms tanks.

The network has ordered just 13 episodes this time around because they don’t expect to need a full season. However, if ABC brings the show back earlier than expected, ABC Entertainment president Paul Lee says that they are open to ordering additional installments.

What do you think? Are you okay with Suburgatory not returning until later in the season? Are you hoping for more that 13 episodes this season?

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Bring it back, good fun and satire

Jojo June 6, 2014 at 10:43 am

bring back Suburgatory, I wanna see if June and Ryan break up and Tessa and Ryan get back together and the rest of the cast stories

Clara May 18, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Omg can they bring it back it is one of the best shows ever. I want to see what happens with Tessa and Ryan

Pam May 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Please don’t cancel Suburgatory!!!!! I wait all week for my Thursday night line up of The Middle, Suburgatory, and Modern Family. That is what I live week to week for. The writing is premium and I can identify with Tessa! So many great shows have been cancelled that this is all I have left!!!!! Please reconsider!!!!!

Valerie May 15, 2014 at 1:27 am

PLEASE don’t cancel Suburgatory! I want it back & more episodes. This show is the best, come on, “Daliah” nobody is better then her! BRING BACK SUBURGATORY!

Laurie J May 14, 2014 at 9:11 pm

You can’t cancel Suburgatory, we need to see what happens next. Please bring it back.

Wendy November 28, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I love Suburgatory!! Hurry and bring it back and I want more episodes than 13!!

Saundra November 28, 2013 at 5:27 am

Bring Back Suburgatory ASAP! Can’t wait til January! This show is worthy of an entire season, not just 13 episodes! What’s up with that?!