Suburgatory: Warner Bros Wants Season Four of Cancelled Sitcom

Suburgatory season four?After three seasons and 57 episodes, ABC cancelled Suburgatory late last week. The sitcom’s never been a a hit in the ratings but the studio isn’t ready to let it go just yet.

Suburgatory follows the story of a single dad (Jeremy Sisto) who moves his teenage daughter (Jane Levy) from the city to an overly wholesome community in the suburbs. The rest of the cast includes Cheryl Hines, Allie Grant, Ana Gasteyer, Chris Parnell, and Carly Chaikin.

Deadline reports that Warner Bros, the studio that produces Suburgatory, is looking for a new home for the single-camera comedy — much like ABC Studios did when Cougar Town was cancelled after three seasons a few years back.

Suburgatory is close to having enough episodes for a syndication package, the sales of which can bring in a lot cash for the studio. As a result, Warner Bros may be able to offer a cable channel like TBS a very attractive price for picking up Suburgatory for a fourth season. I’ll keep you posted.

What do you think? Would you like to see Suburgatory return for a fourth season? Would you follow the series to cable?

Canceled and renewed TV show

279 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Isabella Gitter says

I think Suburgatory has to come back because there are so many questions open like Whats now with June and Ryan? Or Whats now with Tessa and Ryan? And many Otter questions. Thats why Suburgatory sould has a comeback. I love this serie so much. So please make a fourth saison you also can make more but please make it. Thx

2. Ann says

This TV show was in list of my favorite shows , while I saw last serie…In my opinion , the last serie of 3 season was endless. I think 4 season must come out. Thanks for your attention. :)

3. isabel plant says

please i love this show so much, it has made me laugh and cry! i so badly want to see a season for were tessa is with ryan. my friends and i have been closer than ever because of this show! and i will do anything to get it back. please i hope one day ill see season four and be able to enjoy tv once again.

4. says

PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEE try and convince Warner Bros to do a season 4 of Suburgatory!! it just doesn’t seem finished like that.

5. Drew Allen says

I really hope another network grabs this show, its a great show. I Don’t see how it isn’t a hit. I had more or less given up on sitcoms, they have mostly been rubbish. But i got hooked on this show in the first episode. Don’t leave us hanging!!!!!!

6. Potato says

I NEED this show to come back on! I love it so much and whoever canceled it was stupid. It is wonderful and amazing and i hate anyone who thinks bad on it. I need to know what happens to the characters i need to know it all. Canceler you are evil