Suits, Psych, White Collar: USA Sets 2014 Returns

Suits on USAUSA has announced 2014 dates for some of their popular series — Suits, Psych, and White Collar.

A special two-hour musical edition of Psych will air this Sunday, December 15th, at 9pm. Then, the show’s eighth (and possibly final) season of 10 episodes will kick off on Wednesday, January 8th, at 9pm.

White Collar returns from its winter hiatus with the first of four new episodes from season five on Thursday, January 9th, at 9pm. The Matt Bomer series has yet to be renewed for a sixth season.

The rest of Suits’ third season will begin airing on Thursday, March 6th, at 9pm. There are six episodes remaining but the series has already been renewed for a fourth season of 16 episodes. Suits will lead into the new Denis Leary comedy, Sirens, at 10pm.

FYI, You can track all of the USA scripted series on our special status page.

What do you think? Are you a fan of any of these USA series? Which ones will you be watching?

Lisa February 5, 2014 at 3:19 am

Of all those shows I only watch White Collar and have been a fan since Season 1. Would love to see a season 6:)

Naomi Cowan-Barkley February 5, 2014 at 10:15 am

I agree, although i came to the series late. I still love. I don’t watch “Suits” and onmly watch “Psych” very occasionally.But there was a cliffhanger at the end of this season, so I hope that means it has been renewed..

DB February 1, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Everyone in our home loves White Collar. I do hope they bring it back for another season. Along with SARA!!! We loved Sara with Neil. Great show, great writing,
and great talent. PLEASE bring it back!

Andrea January 18, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Fans all over the world love this show and i do. You cant stop the story in the middle of somewhere. Please renewed this show for a season six and make a lot of people outside the USA happy.

Scott January 6, 2014 at 3:05 am

I really enjoy White Collar. I hope they bring it back for Season 6.

elizabet moody January 2, 2014 at 10:31 pm

please bring white collar back I have watched that show every week. I really like everyone on this show.

Tom January 3, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Have patience, they’re all on hiatus right now

Naomi Cowan-Barkley December 26, 2013 at 6:53 pm

I enjoy “White Collar”. While it is fantasy, of course, it is fun.

Jim J. December 9, 2013 at 5:18 pm

If “Psych”‘s 8th season was going to be its last, they should have officially announced it by now; plus I think filming for the 10 episodes may have wrapped months ago. If USA Network is going to give “Psych” a conclusion, then they may as well renew the show for a 9th season.

Tom December 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Networks don’t announce that it’ll be the show’s final season (typically) until they’re in the middle of it. We’ve known this was coming for some time though with Psych

Bethany December 9, 2013 at 11:11 am

I have only watched White Collar enough to know I will never watch that show on a regular basis. I am super excited for Psych and Suits however. I wish that there were not even rumors of Psych ending just yet. I have never missed an episode of the show, and never plan to. If the actors are willing, I am betting there would be an audience for them for several more years to come. (Well, so long as the writing remains at its top notch level.) I was literally just scanning the next week’s lineups to see if they would be airing their Christmas show soon. Seriously, I can hardly wait to see them back in action. I miss the old days when great shows would get 9 month long seasons, and we only had to wait 3 months for the new shows to come back to us.