Suits: Season Four Ratings

Suits TV show on USA season four ratingsLast season, the ratings for the Suits TV show dropped quite a bit. Will they continue to fall so that the series is in danger of being cancelled, or is it essentially guaranteed to be renewed for a fifth season (so there will be enough episodes for syndication)? Stay tuned.

Suits revolves around the exploits of superstar attorney Harvey Spector (Gabriel Macht) and his associate and protegĂ© Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams). The show’s cast also includes Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, and Meghan Markle.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/11 update: USA has renewed Suits for a fifth season for next summer.

11/25 update: Season four will resume on Wednesday, January 28th.

Reference point: Season three of Suits averaged a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Suits TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Youshouldlistentome! Karen Cahill September 10, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I think the reason why Nielson ratings were low is because Season 4 was not properly announced as an upcoming event and it was shown off season in the summer when most series are premiered on the Fall. Timing is everything. Some folks are vacationing in the Summer so your viewing audience would be spotty at best.

This is a quality show that I look forward to and expect to continue. Besides you can’t leave Louis Litt hanging out there like that for all eternity! Man, have a heart!

Please bring back Season 4 of Suits and stop messing with our heads!

Big Fan,

Karen Cahill

Dnewman September 5, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Yes yes yes. More seasons!!

Lisa September 3, 2014 at 7:29 pm

NOT TO BE CANCEL, GREAT SHOW NEVER MISSED AN
EPISODE

Tara August 22, 2014 at 10:00 am

Love this show!!

candace August 11, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Renew Suits!!! My husband and I love the show!!!!!!!

/Marius August 10, 2014 at 9:42 am

Can not cancel this show! The best show on TV at the moment!

Jochem August 10, 2014 at 2:55 am

Great ****** show. Why the hell are they thinking of cancelling it?

b-rad August 8, 2014 at 8:02 pm

great show! do NOT cancel… great writers!

ellen holgate August 8, 2014 at 6:10 pm

James, I agree with you completely – along with all the other curse words now they’re taking the Lord’s name in vain – definitely not necessary and is not complementary to the writers at all. Just shows how the youth of today talk – degrading for the show as far as I’m concerned.

nemo f August 23, 2014 at 6:47 am

one, they are trying to be “edgy.” Cussin’ and uncalled for sex scenes are cool, supposedly.

two. the writers are lazy. when they come up five minutes short in dialogue, they add cuss words and unneeded sex scenes to fill up the time because, well, see reason one.

ellen holgate August 8, 2014 at 6:06 pm

The profanity on Suits is getting worse every episode!!!!! Why?? When Suits was broadcast initially there was no profanity – why now? Very unnecessary and shows the writers are lacking in intelligence. Try leaving out the profanity and taking the Lord’s name in vain Please!!!

james howard August 8, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Great show but you use the Lord our gods name in vain every other sentence take that out the gd, word and watchers will double, no one who loves god can take that word and watch,thanks

jazzy layne December 12, 2014 at 7:04 pm

I agrewMost of USA series do well. But quit messing with the scheduling! Should have kept White collar!

don August 8, 2014 at 10:54 am

Great show. People who quit watching will come back now that Harvey and Mike are together.

Ludaescher@hotmail.com August 7, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Of course a fifth season. Best show iv ever seen

Michael August 6, 2014 at 10:53 am

I don’t have a lot of time to watch tv, so I have a list of shows that I typically watch when I have time. I never thought Suits would appeal to me, so I never watched it… until now. I have Amazon Prime and I gave Suits a shot. Well it blew me away. I can’t get enough. I’ve watched the first 3 seasons within 2 weeks. Now I can’t imagine not following the amazing characters on Suits. If it has low ratings, it is because people haven’t given it a chance. I for one will be Litt the Hell up if it is canceled!

ellen holgate August 8, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Michael, I too enjoy Suits but not the profanity which has gotten much worse – how about you leave out the cursing also.

Anonymous August 14, 2014 at 2:05 pm

How about you leave out the self-righteousness?

nemo f August 22, 2014 at 5:00 pm

how about you consider other people’s feelings before dropping an f-bomb or what have you?