Suits

Suits TV showNetwork: USA
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 23, 2011 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Gabriel Macht, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle, Patrick J. Adams, and Rick Hoffman.

TV show description:
While running from a drug deal gone bad (helping his childhood best friend), brilliant college-dropout Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) slips into a job interview with one of New York City’s best legal closers, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory — even though Mike’s never been to law school.

Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike’s sympathy and concern for their cases and clients help remind Harvey about why he went into law in the first place. Mike’s other allies in the office include the firm’s best (and most attractive) paralegal Rachel Lane (Meghan Markle) and Harvey’s no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty) to help him serve justice.

Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret about Mike’s background from everyone — including managing partner Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) and Harvey’s arch nemesis Louis Lit (Rick Hoffman), who seems intent on making Mike’s life as difficult as possible.

Canceled and renewed TV show

68 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Me here now says

Best show in ages! Witty. Fun. Humorous. And the men are sexy! Keep up the good work can’t wait till the second part of the season.. Just make sure u have exciting cases and weave the office drama into it! I love it!

2. Cora Marburger says

What a great show. I’m addicted to seeing it every week. What great characters and quality scripts. Keep up the great show! Thanks!

3. Ronald Wilson says

This show started out last season as a masterpiece showcase for great legal work in the tradition of ” A time to kill” , “Lincoln lawyer” and “The verdict “. Somewhere along the way the excellence was lost and it turned into an implausable soap opera. The ending of this season was unbelievably lame and an insult to the intellengence of anyone past the age of 6.
    You need to hire me ( or anyone who has been around the law ) to feed you new plot summaries of exceptional cases so you can return to the original exciting beginning.

4. Just me says

Donnna is portrayed as best legel secratary in city, so I find it hard to believe she would
    hide such an important document from Harvey! But if she did I’d stake my life on the
    fact that she wouldn’t forget that fact!! Never entered anyone’s mind that it might be a
    plant, from someone that had access to files, law firms date stamp and Donna’s signature?? That I’d find easier to believe!

5. Gloria says

I liked the show until they started using God’s name in vain. There was no need to even throw that in. I will not watch the show anymore and the same with my friends. Why do they have to throw in profanity. It is not necessary and it adds nothing to the show to do that.

• says

good for you, Gloria. I’m so glad that you and your friends will not be watching any further episodes of the best show on TV; the thought that someone like you might be tuned into the same show I’m watching would spoil my enjoyment. Go find reruns of Leave It To Beaver and let the rest of us continue life in the 21st century.

• Jonathan says

Premarital sex, drugs, corruption, and lies are ok but the lords name is vain is where you draw the line? You dont get to pick and chose what sins offend you. I’m calling this post as bullshit.

6. buried in the ground says

finally got to see one episode of this show on Bravo cause the adds made it look so
    “special” and “exciting” but all I got was crap and the women are annoying as hell
    and stupid too.

was going to buy the first season on dvd but thanks to tv I just saved 30 bucks from
    not buying it.

it’s not worth my money or my time.

Mike is hot though.

7. Diane says

Suits should take notice of NCIS, the show hardly uses profanity and is very successful.
    It makes me sick to hear the Lord’s name taken in vain! Tell the writers to clean it up! Not everyone uses that kind of language and I would not want to be around those that did. Why don’t the writers insult Allah or Scientology and see where that gets them. It seems that everyone wants to be politically correct everywhere except with God.

• Anonymous says

I agree. This weeks episode was the first where I noticed the profanity and bothered me as well. There was no need for it!

• John says

Why do the religious zealots always have to take it to this level? Annoying as their general ignorance may be – I usually let STUPID comments like this in one ear and don’t concern myself with the petty banter… but seriously folks, you sound like the kid in elementary school that heard a “bad word” and ratted on Billy. If you don’t like it, shut it off or change the channel – but do NOT cry blasphemy and pretend that your dirty little minds aren’t riddled with far more peculiar and nefarious ideas/desires.

Nothing against religion. Everything against zealots.

8. Pat says

I love the program and the plots. The characters are great. You did great job in casting the actors. Look forward to watching the show every week. Keep it on the air for years to come. The talent is great.

9. Jack says

My wife and I agree with Joe (above) that the Series is awesome. Waiting for the Series to begin again. When and what date?